Off Topic Messages

Rod Stewart - Return To Sender

Fri May 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Have been listening to special edition of "atlantic crossing" and it has a outtake with
Rod doing "return to sender" :)
Tried to find his version on youtube but no such luck.

Re: Rod Stewart - Return To Sender

Sat May 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Better than the original?

Re: Rod Stewart - Return To Sender

Sun May 29, 2011 2:51 am

No way can Rod be better than the originals, just listen to his American songbook!

Re: Rod Stewart - Return To Sender

Sun May 29, 2011 9:19 am

Jove wrote:No way can Rod be better than the originals, just listen to his American songbook!

He totally aces those!

Re: Rod Stewart - Return To Sender

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:25 am

KingElvis wrote:Have been listening to special edition of "atlantic crossing" and it has a outtake with
Rod doing "return to sender" :)
Tried to find his version on youtube but no such luck.



Here it is !!
phpBB [video]

Re: Rod Stewart - Return To Sender

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:18 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Jove wrote:No way can Rod be better than the originals, just listen to his American songbook!

He totally aces those!


Which volume? Isn't there more entries in the American Songbook series than there is in the Encyclopedia Britanica?

Re: Rod Stewart - Return To Sender

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Never heard that before. I have all The Faces albums and the box set, along with The Complete Mercury Recordings. If anyone can recommend any other albums that are considered 'essential' that would be appreciated.