Off Topic Messages

Drunk Lands In Hospital After Having Sex With Snowman

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:06 pm

I kid you not..this actually happened....the 64 year old man ended up with a frostbite on his manparts and had to go to the hospital to get it treated......
:facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

Re: Drunk Lands In Hospital After Having Sex With Snowman

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:23 pm

The cops asked "Was it a snow man or snow woman?"

He said, "Why a woman of course!! What do you think I am? Some kind of Queer?" :smt002

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:24 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:I kid you not..this actually happened....the 64 year old man ended up with a frostbite on his manparts and had to go to the hospital to get it treated......
:facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :facep: :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

We can tell what type of newspapers YOU read!!! If it had been a snowwoman, I could understand such a thing!!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:The cops asked "Was it a snow man or snow woman?"

He said, "Why a woman of course!! What do you think I am? Some kind of Queer?" :smt002

He got frostbite in his willy...................... & she still gave him the cold shoulder.......................

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:02 pm

You know.....

These kinds of posts are what seriously makes me not want to be a member here anymore. This is an ELVIS board (even if this IS in the off-topic section) and I come here to read about Elvis - not read about a guy doing the "nasty" with a snowman.

Yes, I know you could say that my post about my driving permit was pointless but I knew in the back of my mind and in my heart that a lot of people here were rooting for me to acquire my driving permit (and I'm gonna study damn hard to get my license, as well).

The point is....this kind of stuff needs to STOP & STOP ASAP!!!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Tony Trout wrote:You know.....

These kinds of posts are what seriously makes me not want to be a member here anymore. This is an ELVIS board (even if this IS in the off-topic section) and I come here to read about Elvis - not read about a guy doing the "nasty" with a snowman.

Yes, I know you could say that my post about my driving permit was pointless but I knew in the back of my mind and in my heart that a lot of people here were rooting for me to acquire my driving permit (and I'm gonna study damn hard to get my license, as well).

No one was hurt - well, only one little fella. It's pretty funny Tony.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:34 pm

This topic is not for people without a sense of humor / humour.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:The cops asked "Was it a snow man or snow woman?"

good one Andy.....lol

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:45 pm

I don't believe it!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Do you know the difference between a snow-man and a snow-woman?

Snowballs.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:47 am

I'll never be able to think of "Frosty" the snow man the same way ever again.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:07 am

This incident deserves its own theme song...

phpBB [video]

"Off with my overcoat. Off with my gloves.
I need no overcoat. I'm burnin' with love."

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:31 am

Chill out....Tony !!!! :wink:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:00 am

I hope Rob will be okay! :wink:

::rocks ::rocks

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:35 am

Mitch wrote:I hope Rob will be okay! :wink:

The showers will never be the same.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:13 am

These kinds of posts are what seriously makes me not want to be a member here anymore....

...The point is....this kind of stuff needs to STOP & STOP ASAP!!!

Hey, Tony, lighten up !

You can live by any moral code you choose, but don't try to impose it on others !

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:20 am

Funny post TCB Fan

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:49 pm

ColinB wrote:

These kinds of posts are what seriously makes me not want to be a member here anymore....

...The point is....this kind of stuff needs to STOP & STOP ASAP!!!

Hey, Tony, lighten up !

You can live by any moral code you choose, but don't try to impose it on others !

+1

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:15 am

Remember the kid that got his tongue stuck to the pole in A Christmas Story? Well I'm wondering if the fire department had to come and free the drunk from the snowman by pouring hot water on his p*cker. :shock:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:49 am

Pete Dube wrote:Remember the kid that got his tongue stuck to the pole in A Christmas Story? Well I'm wondering if the fire department had to come and free the drunk from the snowman by pouring hot water on his p*cker. :shock:

LMFAO. I just spat my coffee across the keyboard when I read that. Literally LOL!

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Pete Dube wrote:Remember the kid that got his tongue stuck to the pole in A Christmas Story?
Well I'm wondering if the fire department had to come and free the drunk from the snowman by pouring hot water on his p*cker. :shock:

The hot water routine is a bit 'old hat' these days.

They now use a blow-torch.......................

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:04 pm

ColinB wrote:
Pete Dube wrote:Remember the kid that got his tongue stuck to the pole in A Christmas Story?
Well I'm wondering if the fire department had to come and free the drunk from the snowman by pouring hot water on his p*cker. :shock:

The hot water routine is a bit 'old hat' these days.

They now use a blow-torch.......................

A flame thrower would be more entertaining.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:23 am

Does anybody feel sorry for the guy?

(Since "sex" was in the topic title, anyone was forewarned, but maybe it's the depersonalization of the man . . . that upset Tony. I don't know.)

I would like to know if anyone feels bad for a human being having fallen to such a condition? I mean, yeah, it's great slapstick ("free willy"), but it really happened, too.

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:30 am

Mitch wrote:I hope Rob will be okay! :wink:

::rocks ::rocks

What about that poor snowman!!!!! :smt120 smt199 :smt119

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:34 am

Sun Hero wrote:

Chill out....Tony !!!! :wink:

And pardon the pun son. smt142 8)