Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Are these things true of my idol?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... girls.html

Re: Elvis and girls

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Why do you read that garbage?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Elvis could have any woman he wanted, why did he choose virginal girls?

Er, ah, because he could have any woman he wanted? Is that the correct answer?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:08 pm

skatterbrane wrote:Elvis could have any woman he wanted, why did he choose virginal girls?

Er, ah, because he could have any woman he wanted? Is that the correct answer?
lol

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:53 pm

'He was fascinated with the idea of real young teenage girls,' said Lamar Fike, a former member of his entourage. 'It scared the hell out of all of us.'

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:26 pm

WMarkJ wrote:Are these things true of my idol?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... girls.html

This is a link to a three year-old book review.

Try reading it, and make up your own mind.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:59 am

zolderopruiming1 wrote:'He was fascinated with the idea of real young teenage girls,' said Lamar Fike, a former member of his entourage. 'It scared the hell out of all of us.'

I don't buy that one bit. Those guys have always tried to make him look bad. Some of the guys, like Fike, were envy of him getting all the ass he got while they had to settle for hookers. Besides, Elvis was involved with many women who were over 21. The only "young" girls were Priscilla (14) and Ginger (19). The rest were all adults. Linda was 22 when they met and began a 4 year relationship. But keep in mind that he wouldn't touch Priscilla sexually or inappropriately until she was of legal age of 17. Especially following the public out-lash at rival Jerry Lee Lewis who married his 13 year old first cousin at the time of him meeting Priscilla.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:26 pm

SuspiciousMind wrote:
zolderopruiming1 wrote:'He was fascinated with the idea of real young teenage girls,' said Lamar Fike, a former member of his entourage. 'It scared the hell out of all of us.'

I don't buy that one bit. Those guys have always tried to make him look bad. Some of the guys, like Fike, were envy of him getting all the ass he got while they had to settle for hookers. Besides, Elvis was involved with many women who were over 21. The only "young" girls were Priscilla (14) and Ginger (19). The rest were all adults. Linda was 22 when they met and began a 4 year relationship. But keep in mind that he wouldn't touch Priscilla sexually or inappropriately until she was of legal age of 17. Especially following the public out-lash at rival Jerry Lee Lewis who married his 13 year old first cousin at the time of him meeting Priscilla.

Don't fool yourself, Elvis liked young girls... but who cares, let's talk about his music, he was a freakin' genius!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:28 pm

SuspiciousMind wrote:I don't buy that one bit. Those guys have always tried to make him look bad. Some of the guys, like Fike, were envy of him getting all the ass he got while they had to settle for hookers. Besides, Elvis was involved with many women who were over 21. The only "young" girls were Priscilla (14) and Ginger (19). The rest were all adults. Linda was 22 when they met and began a 4 year relationship. But keep in mind that he wouldn't touch Priscilla sexually or inappropriately until she was of legal age of 17. Especially following the public out-lash at rival Jerry Lee Lewis who married his 13 year old first cousin at the time of him meeting Priscilla.

You sure about that? ;-)

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Apparently, he hasn't read, "Child Bride", yet......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:12 pm

JimmyCool wrote:Don't fool yourself, Elvis liked young girls... but who cares, let's talk about his music, he was a freakin' genius!

He may have liked his women young....................... but he was no Jimmy Savile...................

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:51 pm

ColinB wrote:
JimmyCool wrote:Don't fool yourself, Elvis liked young girls... but who cares, let's talk about his music, he was a freakin' genius!

He may have liked his women young....................... but he was no Jimmy Savile...................

Careful now :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:25 pm

It could have been worse (think M Jackson and boys) but Elvis was certainly a perfect case for psycho therapy. What a messed up individual. What about Ann-Margret?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:36 pm

r&b wrote:It could have been worse (think M Jackson and boys) but Elvis was certainly a perfect case for psycho therapy. What a messed up individual. What about Ann-Margret?

WTF do you mean messed up? Show me one proof that he banged an under age child. Just ONE! And what about Ann Margaret? She was a grown ass woman when they met. Elvis, unlike Michael Jackson, wasn't no child molestor or pedophile. PLAIN AND SIMPLE! :x

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:21 pm

SuspiciousMind wrote:
r&b wrote:It could have been worse (think M Jackson and boys) but Elvis was certainly a perfect case for psycho therapy. What a messed up individual. What about Ann-Margret?

WTF do you mean messed up? Show me one proof that he banged an under age child. Just ONE! And what about Ann Margaret? She was a grown ass woman when they met. Elvis, unlike Michael Jackson, wasn't no child molestor or pedophile. PLAIN AND SIMPLE! :x

You are one suave dude. ;-)

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:28 pm

JimmyCool wrote:
SuspiciousMind wrote:

Don't fool yourself, Elvis liked young girls... but who cares, let's talk about his music, he was a freakin' genius!

I Totally Agree With You Jimmy -
Well said My Buddy ::rocks :smt007 :smt006

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:47 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
SuspiciousMind wrote:

I just don't like people making stuff up to make Elvis look like a freak or predator.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:22 am

Don't take r&B's posts too seriously.

He's a gloomy type feller and I don't think he gets out much anymore.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:08 am

I don't think E took Cillas you-know-what.......but that's what's she wants the public to think :smt002

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 am

It seems that Byron Raphael was the main spurce for Alanna Nash's book.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:41 pm

SuspiciousMind wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
SuspiciousMind wrote:

I just don't like people making stuff up to make Elvis look like a freak or predator.

Yes, it is irksome when someone writes pure fiction and tries to pass it off as fact. ;-)

By the by, can you name the title of the book in the three year-old review that was linked?

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:44 pm

jurasic1968 wrote:It seems that Byron Raphael was the main spurce for Alanna Nash's book.

Main source? No.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:08 pm

SuspiciousMind wrote:

Who ever said he banged under aged girls? Not me! Im just saying being attracted to them is kind of eerie in a way ,thats all. My comment about Ann-Margret meant that if he did have sex with her, then he was quite normal and not only attracted to just young girls. She never came right out and said either way. But from what Ive read in many different books, he wasnt normal sexually. No one stops having sex with his wife because she had a child. Sorry, thats strange.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:25 pm

How come we know all these details about Elvis not-so-private life?

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:36 pm

He not stopped, he did rarely made love with Cilla, but he did.