Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

elvis memorabilia

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWT9Wj3fsvg

Re: elvis memorabilia

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:39 am

Curtis, is that you...?

Re: elvis memorabilia

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:58 am

yeah...that must be him....Mr. Linkman.....

Re: elvis memorabilia

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:40 pm

WOW (as the bloke keeps saying). All they have are a load of pictures cut out of magazines and put in frames. Worthless. The items supposedly taken from Elvis' tour bus are dubious also.

Re: elvis memorabilia

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:22 am

Tony.. wrote:WOW (as the bloke keeps saying). All they have are a load of pictures cut out of magazines and put in frames. Worthless. The items supposedly taken from Elvis' tour bus are dubious also.

My thoughts exactly. If thats what constitutes an Elvis museum, I think I'll open my Elvis room to the public. I own just the usual albums, books,magazines,posters, framed photo's,mirrors etc that many of you will have,but its a lot more interesting than this!! And having seen the Elvis room thread here, there are quite a few of us on FECC who could go into the museum business!! The "tour bus" souvenirs look like memorabilia that could be bought in any memphis souvenir shop.

Re: elvis memorabilia

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:55 pm

sundial77 wrote:
Tony.. wrote:WOW (as the bloke keeps saying). All they have are a load of pictures cut out of magazines and put in frames. Worthless. The items supposedly taken from Elvis' tour bus are dubious also.

My thoughts exactly. If thats what constitutes an Elvis museum, I think I'll open my Elvis room to the public. I own just the usual albums, books,magazines,posters, framed photo's,mirrors etc that many of you will have,but its a lot more interesting than this!! And having seen the Elvis room thread here, there are quite a few of us on FECC who could go into the museum business!! The "tour bus" souvenirs look like memorabilia that could be bought in any memphis souvenir shop.


Typical American 'collectors'!! Not a clue.

Re: elvis memorabilia

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:48 pm

what a load of :smt121

Re: elvis memorabilia

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:17 am

Tony.. wrote:
sundial77 wrote:
Tony.. wrote:WOW (as the bloke keeps saying). All they have are a load of pictures cut out of magazines and put in frames. Worthless. The items supposedly taken from Elvis' tour bus are dubious also.

My thoughts exactly. If thats what constitutes an Elvis museum, I think I'll open my Elvis room to the public. I own just the usual albums, books,magazines,posters, framed photo's,mirrors etc that many of you will have,but its a lot more interesting than this!! And having seen the Elvis room thread here, there are quite a few of us on FECC who could go into the museum business!! The "tour bus" souvenirs look like memorabilia that could be bought in any memphis souvenir shop.


Typical American 'collectors'!! Not a clue.



oh oh....I see some trouble comming up.....

Re: elvis memorabilia

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:30 am

Typical American 'collectors

What do you mean by that may i ask?

Re: elvis memorabilia

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:32 am

Typical American 'collectors

What do you mean by that may i ask?

Re: elvis memorabilia

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:53 am

The guy in the video said "Cassius Clay"! :o

This was uploaded in 2011!!! "Wow" :roll:

rjm (And, yeah, "what do you mean by that?" Says this American. :? )

Re: elvis memorabilia

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:26 am

What a load of old tat

Re: elvis memorabilia

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:19 pm

I can understand why their museum closed...nothing much of a drawcard