Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

A Boy From Tupelo Set For Sale

Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:17 am

Here's another set that my friend is selling.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem ... 9177265846

Still sealed and in MINT condition.

Anybody who didn't get one here's your chance.

Low starting bid!!

Good Luck!!

::rocks ::rocks ::rocks

Re: A Boy From Tupelo Set For Sale

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:57 am

It's getting close, only 19 hours to go.

Might be the last time you see one for sale. :D

Good Luck,

Mitch

::rocks

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:08 am

'Ya never know. Maybe your brother and/or sister will decide to sell theirs.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:31 am

No way, they would never sell their copies.

They love them.

It's a great set, do you already own one?

They are drying up and to find one sealed is getting very hard.

Thanks Mary Ann,

Mitch

::rocks

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:07 am

Awwww now, Mitch... you know I do. lol

As you know, I ordered my copy directly from the Elvis Gift Shops at Graceland (thanks to the info posted here on FECC by Blue River) the day before you ordered your 3 copies.

I'm sure your brother and sister are enjoying the sets you got for them. :)

Best of luck to your friends who are selling theirs. I just hope some deserving fan will get it and that they will treasure it as much as we do!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:49 am

I am sooooo sorry Mary Ann,

You are correct, you gave me the number and helped me get my sets. :facep:

I am an old man and I forget things. :oops:

I had to go back and reread our PM's to jog my memory.

Thank you again for the help. :)

Take Care,

Mitch

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:18 am

Hey, Mitch. I was glad I could help out.

After all, Blue River posted the info about the availability of the sets in the GL Gift Shop right here on the Board, so any fool with the Internet could have looked up the number and made the call. I was just trying to "pay it forward" and save you the trouble of looking up the phone number when you PM'd me for it.

Thanks to Blue River's post, I was able to get my set (and you to get your 3 sets) at a reasonable price.

Your friends that are auctioning their sets off are really making a killing, huh?! WOWser!