Off Topic Messages

GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:44 pm

After over twenty years of not being behind the wheel of a vehicle and basically almost giving up the chance of having my license or my driving permit at all in my lifetime, I went yesterday and bit the bullet and took the test for my driving permit and....I GOT IT!!!!

HERE COMES FREEDOM!!!

*doing the "Snoopy" dance*


8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8)

::rocks ::rocks ::rocks ::rocks

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Bravo, Tony, I know this meant a lot to you.

Wishing you a happy and safe time behind the wheel.
Last edited by George Smith on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 pm

I told you that you could do it!!!!

Congratulations, Tony!!!


Let me know when you're heading my way so that I can get the hell off of the road.

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Ok, who did you bribe? Name, rank, number, the lot!

that's the Dutch way of saying
Congratulations

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Congratulations, Tony !

Rob, thanks for the much needed smile you brought to my face !

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Rob wrote:I told you that you could do it!!!!

Congratulations, Tony!!!


Let me know when you're heading my way so that I can get the hell off of the road.



SMARTASS!!!!


Thanks for the kind words, my friend!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Tony Trout wrote:After over twenty years of not being behind the wheel of a vehicle and basically almost giving up the chance of having my license or my driving permit at all in my lifetime, I went yesterday and bit the bullet and took the test for my driving permit and....I GOT IT!!!!

HERE COMES FREEDOM!!!

*doing the "Snoopy" dance*


8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8)

::rocks ::rocks ::rocks ::rocks


Well done Tony, piece of cake.

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:14 pm

FABULOUS!

All the best to you -- and happy trails!!




Tony Trout wrote:After over twenty years of not being behind the wheel of a vehicle and basically almost giving up the chance of having my license or my driving permit at all in my lifetime, I went yesterday and bit the bullet and took the test for my driving permit and....I GOT IT!!!!

HERE COMES FREEDOM!!!

*doing the "Snoopy" dance*


8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8)

::rocks ::rocks ::rocks ::rocks

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:42 pm

I'm gonna pin this on Tony if my insurance rates unexpectedly goes through the roof in the next couple of months.

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:00 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:FABULOUS!

All the best to you -- and happy trails!!




Tony Trout wrote:After over twenty years of not being behind the wheel of a vehicle and basically almost giving up the chance of having my license or my driving permit at all in my lifetime, I went yesterday and bit the bullet and took the test for my driving permit and....I GOT IT!!!!

HERE COMES FREEDOM!!!

*doing the "Snoopy" dance*


8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8)

::rocks ::rocks ::rocks ::rocks



Thank you, DJC. That means a lot coming from you. :) It's good to see you back here. My condolences to your family on the loss of your Mom. :(

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Tony Trout wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:FABULOUS!

All the best to you -- and happy trails!!



Thank you, DJC. That means a lot coming from you. :) It's good to see you back here. My condolences to your family on the loss of your Mom. :(


Thank you, Tony Trout.

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:33 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:FABULOUS!

All the best to you -- and happy trails!!



Thank you, DJC. That means a lot coming from you. :) It's good to see you back here. My condolences to your family on the loss of your Mom. :(


Thank you, Tony Trout.


You're welcome, my friend.

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:06 pm

Rob wrote:I told you that you could do it!!!!
Congratulations, Tony!!!


Let me know when you're heading my way so that I can get the hell off of the road.

smt174

It's impossible not to love Rob!
phpBB [video]



Congrats, Tony! Be careful out there!

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:58 pm

There's a whole new world out there waiting for you now Tony........enjoy

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:33 am

Congratulations Tony :smt006

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:38 am

Congrats Tony.

Always drive fast... real fast.

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:49 am

Congrats, Tony! (I saw it on FB yesterday, as I'm sure you know, but didn't say a word here. I knew you probably wanted to tell the folks yourself.)

Freedom, ain't it grand?! :D :D :D

rjm

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:43 am

Congrats, Tony. My turn soon!

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Now that is AWESOME!!!! Congratulations Tony and well done!!!

Freedom is a wonderful thing. Remember...drinking and driving is never worth it.

The world is now at your fingertips! Enjoy!!

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Nice job Tony! Now you can pick up some babes and go cruisin ! smt157

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Thank you, everyone. As far as actually driving, I've already told my parents that I will do my best to be a "safe driver". And as for drinking, I've sadly seen what it's done to too many members of both sides of my family so, for that reason alone, I have NO DESIRE to drink - especially while driving.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Congrats! Drive carefully.

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Image

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:14 pm

MaryAnn wrote:Image




I LOVE IT!! THANKS!!

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:01 am

You can find a picture of my permit on my FB page (for those who use FB).