Post here your Elvis' pictures

rare colour pic on stage nov 1970

Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:31 pm

Dear friends,

now on sale at Ebay, a beautiful colour pic.

It looks like Nov 10 1970 Oakland :?:

enjoy it !
Ed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: rare colour pic on stage nov 1970

Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:43 pm

nice, thnx but better with ebay on it :lol:

Sat May 11, 2013 9:47 pm

who is the woman with the grey hair????

Sat May 11, 2013 10:09 pm

matilda wrote:who is the woman with the grey hair????

Looks to be one of the Sweet Inspirations, perhaps Estelle. The lighting makes it look white.

701110_San Francisco.JPG
Elvis, Sweet Inspirations, Imperials, opening tour show in Oakland, CA - Tuesday, November 10, 1970

Thanks ed40 for finding the shot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 12, 2013 12:12 am

i doubt that it its just the lighting... cause the colour differs on her backhead even though she is in the spot like elvis.
so she either had grey hair then.....forgot to dye or whatever.....or coloured it this,strange way..

anyway...the person beside her...kathy westmoreland?

by the way..sorry for some typos sometime...using a tablet..and the keyboard is not the same great like an original. pc keyboard....i hate those touchscreen things...

Sun May 12, 2013 12:15 am

matilda wrote:i doubt that it its just the lighting... cause the colour differs on her backhead even though she is in the spot like elvis.
so she either had grey hair then.....forgot to dye or whatever.....or coloured it this,strange way..

anyway...the person beside her...kathy westmoreland?

by the way..sorry for some typos sometime...using a tablet..and the keyboard is not the same great like an original. pc keyboard....i hate those touchscreen things...

It's likely a wig, and the color could well be blonde, not white. Next to her is another Sweet Inspiration, probably Myrna.

Sun May 12, 2013 12:20 am

well...we agree..its at least not her normal black colour...(it could be both: a very light blonde or grey)

about that other woman....strange me sayin about kathy...cause the picture clearly shows a black woman...but still..that one eye and the chin doesn't look like myrna.....but i am not fightin about it...
but its not the crew cut hairdo she normally had....

Sun May 12, 2013 12:27 am

Another two shots from the same time:

Sun May 12, 2013 12:31 am

And the first photo, without "ebay"

Sun May 12, 2013 12:31 am

so the other woman is estelle brown....

Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:55 am

yes that's Estelle :D