Post here your Elvis' pictures

COUGAR ALERT: Priscilla Presley's New Ding-Dong Boy Friend..

Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:25 pm

COUGAR ALERT: Priscilla Presley's New Ding-Dong Dance Partner Is Younger Than Lisa Marie :smt003

It may be a shocking love match but smitten BBC children's TV presenter Toby Anstis is so smitten with Elvis Presley's ex-wife Priscilla Presley, that he's planning their next date. Elvis' former wife Priscilla was seen tenderly embracing former kids' TV presenter Toby Anstis - 27 years her junior - after a romantic dinner at San Lorenzo restaurant in Wimbledon on Wednesday.
The former presenter is said to be so smitten with Priscilla that he plans to continue his romance with the 67-year-old when she returns to the US, already planning his fourth date with her in LA.
Eye-witnesses say Priscilla, 67, and BBC star Toby Anstis, 40, enjoyed a hot night out in London! Playing down the rumours, Toby tweeted yesterday: "Just 4 record, myself and 3 others inc Priscilla Presley had a lovely dinner the other night. She is wonderful, but just friends having fun:)".
Last edited by Energy Catalyzer on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: COUGAR ALERT: Priscilla Presley's New Ding-Dong Boy Frie

Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:27 pm

thnx

Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:16 pm

What evil like this guy. :roll:
With so many women in the world and it is this Funny witch! Arg! :facep:
Must be eyeing the estate of Elvis her monthly bill! :evil: thnx

Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:27 pm

dolly Presley wrote:What evil like this guy. :roll:
With so many women in the world and it is this Funny witch! Arg! :facep:
Must be eyeing the estate of Elvis her monthly bill! :evil: thnx

the museum of surgery on tour :P

Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Energy Catalyzer -> This was very funny ... :lol:

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:10 am

dolly Presley wrote:Energy Catalyzer -> This was very funny ... :lol:

yeah !

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:48 am

Yes, and there are a lot of men dating younger women, Flavio Briatore even married his.
If women are cougars, what is the equivalent name for men, apart from 'dirty old man' I mean?

Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:33 am

JaneTLC wrote:Yes, and there are a lot of men dating younger women, Flavio Briatore even married his.
If women are cougars, what is the equivalent name for men, apart from 'dirty old man' I mean?

Not of all.

But it is true that when there is a big age difference, one wonders if this is love.

Yet it is often love. I experienced this with my girlfriend and I can tell you that this is really love. (I'm 20 years older than her).

Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:46 am

Energy Catalyzer wrote:COUGAR ALERT: Priscilla Presley's New Ding-Dong Dance Partner Is Younger Than Lisa Marie :smt003
thit you tnink that we were waiting for a picture of her boyfriend,sorry your mistaking
jan

It may be a shocking love match but smitten BBC children's TV presenter Toby Anstis is so smitten with Elvis Presley's ex-wife Priscilla Presley, that he's planning their next date. Elvis' former wife Priscilla was seen tenderly embracing former kids' TV presenter Toby Anstis - 27 years her junior - after a romantic dinner at San Lorenzo restaurant in Wimbledon on Wednesday.
The former presenter is said to be so smitten with Priscilla that he plans to continue his romance with the 67-year-old when she returns to the US, already planning his fourth date with her in LA.
Eye-witnesses say Priscilla, 67, and BBC star Toby Anstis, 40, enjoyed a hot night out in London! Playing down the rumours, Toby tweeted yesterday: "Just 4 record, myself and 3 others inc Priscilla Presley had a lovely dinner the other night. She is wonderful, but just friends having fun:)". :smt121

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Yuk :wtf:

Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:15 am

Energy Catalyzer wrote:
dolly Presley wrote:Energy Catalyzer -> This was very funny ... :lol:

yeah !

:smt003 :smt003 :smt005 :smt005 :wtf:

Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:29 am

What a monster guys! Arg! *rsss Image