Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:54 pm

Swingin', I was with you but gave it another listen. Listen again. I changed my mind. It's not him.

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:10 am

personally i'm 99% sure i dont think its Elvis the only thing that makes me 1% not sure is ....If it was an ETA would they be so natural in the last line when messing about, thye would be concentrating to much on sounding like Elvis to do something that crazy whereas if it is Elvis it would be a natural thing for him to just go into that last messed up line

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:59 am

How about asking this to Ernst? Could someone take this recording and show to him?

I'm 100% sure it is not Elvis. Just like the "Living To Love You" song, it is someone else, and not Elvis. Now, I never let my ear go wrong when it comes to an Elvis recording. Somebody is comitting a mistake.

I remember last year when "I Forgot To Remember To Forget" live version showed up in this MB. The announcer asks Elvis which song he was going to do and just listening to Elvis saying the song title, I knew it was the real deal.

It is not the case here, unfortunately.

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:08 am

C´mon guys... It´s NOT Elvis... So easy to recognize that.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:41 am

JimmyCool wrote:
Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:That IS Elvis!! C'mon!!! How can it NOT be???!!!

It's not. Just listen to the whole "album" and you'll see:

http://www.mediafire.com/?iqe6ld5ld7p13ek
(Special thanks to Angel.Presley for the upload)


Thanks for posting---never heard this before.

The guitar work is most definitely not Elvis. Not his way of playing at all---you can hear that during the faster songs. As for the vocals: a few of the vocal rides (especially during "Mystery Train") very obviously reveal that it is not Elvis. And "Separate Ways" is just a mess. The performer seems so caught up with the chord changes that his attention is diverted from keeping the Elvis voice steady. Big fail.

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:12 am

I've cleaned the recording up a bit if anybody wants to give it a closer listen. Not that you really need to to tell it's not Elvis. I have a rule in cases like this - no goosebumps means no Elvis. :D

http://youtu.be/_bLvo5VpqBc

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:08 am

Renan wrote:How about asking this to Ernst? Could someone take this recording and show to him?

I'm 100% sure it is not Elvis. Just like the "Living To Love You" song, it is someone else, and not Elvis. Now, I never let my ear go wrong when it comes to an Elvis recording. Somebody is comitting a mistake.

I remember last year when "I Forgot To Remember To Forget" live version showed up in this MB. The announcer asks Elvis which song he was going to do and just listening to Elvis saying the song title, I knew it was the real deal.

It is not the case here, unfortunately.


Ernst has heard it and comments on it. He doesn't think it's Elvis.
It was in an old issue of ETMAHM.

It's not Elvis.
As said before, it only takes a few seconds to figure that one out.

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:32 am

ekenee wrote:
Renan wrote:How about asking this to Ernst? Could someone take this recording and show to him?

I'm 100% sure it is not Elvis. Just like the "Living To Love You" song, it is someone else, and not Elvis. Now, I never let my ear go wrong when it comes to an Elvis recording. Somebody is comitting a mistake.

I remember last year when "I Forgot To Remember To Forget" live version showed up in this MB. The announcer asks Elvis which song he was going to do and just listening to Elvis saying the song title, I knew it was the real deal.

It is not the case here, unfortunately.


Ernst has heard it and comments on it. He doesn't think it's Elvis.
It was in an old issue of ETMAHM.

It's not Elvis.
As said before, it only takes a few seconds to figure that one out.


Thank you ekenee.

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:35 pm

In my opinion:

Moonlight Swim - NOT Elvis
Young Love/She's Got You - NOT Elvis

I have been listening to Elvis for years and years, and these recordings are not him. The vibrato, phrasing, and high notes are all wrong.

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:14 pm

John and Jomaly wrote:In my opinion:

Moonlight Swim - NOT Elvis
Young Love/She's Got You - NOT Elvis

I have been listening to Elvis for years and years, and these recordings are not him. The vibrato, phrasing, and high notes are all wrong.



But wait...there's more !

Living To Love You -- NOT Elvis

Spelling On The Stone -- NOT Elvis

I'll See You In My Dreams -- NOT Elvis

Feelings -- NOT Elvis

Ebony Eyes -- NOT Elvis

Older Women --NOT Elvis

The King Is Gone -- NOT Elvis

I could go on for hours...but you get my drift.

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:38 pm

These recordings are Sivle Nora..... here's the proof...
phpBB [video]



phpBB [video]



phpBB [video]



phpBB [video]

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:15 am

The YouTube video uploaded by the OP is 100% FAKE.

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:29 am

Adding all the fake noise to the tracks should have been the dead give-a-way!

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:39 am

I've no idea who the singer is but it's not Elvis Presley.

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:Altough ''the Lost Homerecordings'' is full of fakes, The only 2 that arent fake are ''Moonlight Swim, And the overdubbed version of this track''.
Clearly Elvis

For the ones who want some visual some editing helps :D

phpBB [video]


I agree , is Elvis singing Moonlight swin, the rest of cd is full of fakes, pure bullshit

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:56 pm

dannyboy8377 wrote:I agree, is Elvis singing Moonlight swin(...)

Tampoco es Elvis.

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Come to think of it, memory records was a great label. I could not understand that they would release a cd full of fake home recordings, I just can't understand. :facep: maybe it was just to make some quick $$$ but the founder of the label was an great elvis fan. It just doesn't make any sense.

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:23 pm

For_Elvis wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXFAJQQ-fcI&feature=fvst

Does anybody know the name of the first song Elvis is singing?

Thanks!

Young Love Patsy Cline did that also thats not Elvis singing though

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:31 pm

phpBB [video]



Not Elvis Either

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:25 am

memphismemories wrote:
phpBB [video]



Not Elvis Either

Could that be a demo for Elvis to record?

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:
phpBB [video]



That IS Elvis!! C'mon!!! How can it NOT be???!!!


Sorry I heard the first 4 words thats Not Elvis

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:37 am

JimmyCool wrote:
dannyboy8377 wrote:I agree, is Elvis singing Moonlight swin(...)

Tampoco es Elvis.

Entonces es un fenomeno! A mi me confundio por años !!

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:35 am

Awesome! Thanks for re-igniting this smoking pile of crap... smt172
So many informative posts deleted in the past, yet this ridiculous troll-magnet still exists... <sigh>

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:46 am

elvis-fan wrote:
Johnny2523 wrote:Moonlight swim IS elvis

You are mistaken, my friend... time to move on. Here's Elvis singing Moonlight Swim...

phpBB [video]



Yes that is Elvis

Re: Elvis rare recording !?

Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:51 am

Johnny2523 wrote:Altough ''the Lost Homerecordings'' is full of fakes, The only 2 that arent fake are ''Moonlight Swim, And the overdubbed version of this track''.
Clearly Elvis

For the ones who want some visual some editing helps :D

phpBB [video]




its gone :?