Post here your Elvis' pictures

Springfield 1975 Throws his guitar in the audience

Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Elvis throws his guitar in the audience
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Springfield 1975 Throws his guitar in the audience

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:13 pm

I know where that came from
http://scottymoore.net/ep68J200.html

Re: Springfield 1975 Throws his guitar in the audience

Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:39 pm

Ca you imagine, sitting there in Springfield, and seeing that guitar comig your way. The ultimate "foul ball!"

Re: Springfield 1975 Throws his guitar in the audience

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:07 pm

JamesVRoy wrote:I know where that came from
http://scottymoore.net/ep68J200.html



Great Thank you
Now we can read the story
That is a great site

Re: Springfield 1975 Throws his guitar in the audience

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Great shot new to me,
I hope it didn't hurt anyone.

Thx for sharing

Re: Springfield 1975 Throws his guitar in the audience

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:11 am

the credit goes to JamesVRoy, I did not realize where I've found the photo.
people go to his site and read the story about this incident.
http://scottymoore.net/ep68J200.html

Re: Springfield 1975 Throws his guitar in the audience

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Actually the credit goes to Larry Long, the guy that took the photo and caught the guitar. I got the photo from him and put it up almost 10 years ago. I've no doubt its made the rounds since. Thanks for the plug though, it is a pretty cool story.

Re: Springfield 1975 Throws his guitar in the audience

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:08 pm

JamesVRoy wrote:Actually the credit goes to Larry Long, the guy that took the photo and caught the guitar. I got the photo from him and put it up almost 10 years ago. I've no doubt its made the rounds since. Thanks for the plug though, it is a pretty cool story.


Even more stunning, making a picture and catching a guitar at the same time! :wink:

Re: Springfield 1975 Throws his guitar in the audience

Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Robert wrote:
JamesVRoy wrote:Actually the credit goes to Larry Long, the guy that took the photo and caught the guitar. I got the photo from him and put it up almost 10 years ago. I've no doubt its made the rounds since. Thanks for the plug though, it is a pretty cool story.


Even more stunning, making a picture and catching a guitar at the same time! :wink:


Wow, Elvis caused a real 'health and safety' issue there!!! LOL. Never seen this shot or heard about it. Thanks. (TY)!