Post here your Elvis' pictures

1960 at Graceland press conf

Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:10 am

New for my eyes and posted on TCB-World site.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 1960 at Graceland press conf

Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:22 pm

javierTCB wrote:New for my eyes and posted on TCB-World site.



That's a great photo, javierTCB, thanks.

Re: 1960 at Graceland press conf

Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Your welcome jon_burrows :)

Re: 1960 at Graceland press conf

Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:26 am

He was phenomenal to look at! Thanks for the pic javierTCB.

Re: 1960 at Graceland press conf

Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:35 am

javierTCB wrote:New for my eyes and posted on TCB-World site.


600307_Vernon's office_Graceland.JPG



Lovely shot, Monday, March 7 1960, in Vernon's office behind Graceland.

Note: it was taken either from before or after the formal press conference.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 1960 at Graceland press conf

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:54 am

Joe Car wrote:He was phenomenal to look at! Thanks for the pic javierTCB.


Your welcome Joe Car


drjohncarpenter wrote:Lovely shot, Monday, March 7 1960, in Vernon's office behind Graceland.

Note: it was taken either from before or after the formal press conference.


Thanks Doc for the info

Re: 1960 at Graceland press conf

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:46 am

new to my eyes Ty javierTCB - Lov it -

Re: 1960 at Graceland press conf

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:13 am

WOW! 8)

Thanks for posting!