Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Children who worked with Elvis...

Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Polk Salad Andy wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:
Energy Catalyzer wrote:
dolly Presley wrote:thank you Polk Salad And!! ::

Image :smt007
Kurt Russell is that blond boy of 10 years of age who is part of the movie scene, Kurt Russell is paid by the
of Elvis to kick him in the shins. Little did that kid that years later it would play Elvis Kurt Russell in the film
originally made ​​for TV, (whose title is: The Elvis-movie) and receive the main indication as to the actor Emmy for his portrayal.

he looks like a crazy :shock:

And they also used the WRONG stage suit (including the wrong belt for that particular suit) for that scene in the film which depicts Elvis's 1969 onstage comeback.

Indeed, but Vernon gave them permission to use this one for the movie, and it's something only hardcore fans would spot. The general wider audience would have been oblivious to this fact. Am I also right in thinking that after the movie was in the can, the suit was never returned? I know it's now in private hands.

The suit was never returned to Graceland and is now owned by the Hard Rock Hotel - it has been on display in Las Vegas and is going to be at the Hard Rock in Tulsa sometime in the new year.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:18 am

dolly Presley wrote:Thank you for your contribution RJM friend.
You're right about Tiger. In fact, there was just a baby ... but several.

Paramount launched a talent search to get three pairs of twins to play the role of Baby Rick and Marla in the film.
The twins would have to be about a year old and hair and brown eyes. It took three pairs of twins because California
law prevented a child to work more than four hours per day or two straight in front of the cameras. He had to make
a social security card for each of the babies, who received $ 22.50 for each day of work.

I heard that Jan Shepard, who played the sister of Elvis in King Creole, almost had his son, Brandon,
to play the role of the baby, but refused to accept what was required when he discovered that the baby cried.
She said her son does not forgiven him since, "Mom, I could have participated in GI Blues!" :x

Again we did not know the name of these babies .... :?:

These photos are brilliant!
Plus I didn't know they had three sets of twins :shock: Thanks again, dolly, for being so informative ::rocks

Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:40 pm

You're welcome my dear friend, is a pleasure for me .... :D

Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:30 am

Thank you so much Dolly, these posts of yours are very informative. It is always interesting to find out what happenned to child stars - and how they got on in later life.
Last edited by Chris Roberts on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:42 am

This was posted by davide in another forum.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:52 pm

It's true Chris... it fascinates me too. Thanks for the comment friend... ::rocks

Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Jove wrote:Image

This was posted by davide in another forum.

That's correct, Jove.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Who can discover the name of those children of GI Blues? Thanks baby... :wink:

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:20 am

The babies from G.I. Blues names are clearly listed in that news article.

What are the names these two above on Elvis' shoulders in a picture from the set of BLUE HAWAII tho.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:30 am

Any pictures of the "Tigers" grown up? The names are available. Are any of them on Facebook? That would be interesting. They'd be about the age, give or take, of a lot of people here on this forum.

rjm

Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:58 pm

What a great observer you are my friends. I had not realized ... the names of the boys so explicit ... :facep:
Thank you friend is already a big help ....But what about inquire on FaceBook? :roll:

Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:17 am

Another child who appeared with Elvis that is difficult to find information ...
Her name is Lorena Kirk she was the girl of autistic Changed Habbit.
It was his only involvement in the film.

Image Image

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Larry Domasin Acted As Raoul Almeido In Movie Fun in Acapulco In '63 - Larry was eight years-old when he was chosen to star with Elvis in "Fun in Acapulco." Larry went on to appear in other films with actors such as James Stewart, Marlon Brando, and Maureen O’Hara.

Larry is currently a Controller, as well as a Director of Business Development,
for a prestigious architectural firm in Southern California.

....................................................................................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Thank uou my dear friend Karlos. ::rocks

Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:01 am

dolly Presley wrote:Another child who appeared with Elvis that is difficult to find information ...
Her name is Lorena Kirk she was the girl of autistic Changed Habbit.
It was her only involvement in the film.

Image Image

I have checked the movie sites and anywhere else, and I don't think she ever did another film. Before or after.

If anyone can find anything else on Lorena Kirk, that would be most helpful.

Why and how did they choose this child to do this very unusual part?

Perhaps Paul Peterson's organization on child actors might know something.

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Thanks friend by force. hugs :smt002

Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:38 am

dolly Presley wrote:Who can discover the name of those children of GI Blues? Thanks baby... :wink:

Can we play??
He said"later"