Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: From Elvis In Memphis FTD?

Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:29 pm

hmm only bought the 3000 south paradise FTD, didnt really care for back in memphis, because most of these outtakes are already released in good quality on the wonderful ''american way'' series

Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:13 am

Johnny2523 wrote:hmm only bought the 3000 south paradise FTD, didnt really care for back in memphis, because most of these outtakes are already released in good quality on the wonderful ''american way'' series

''American way'' was good but sound is poor compared to FTD.....its amazing to have all takes of songs like SM in stereo for the first time.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:49 am

With "Back in Memphis" now out, can "From Elvis in Memphis" be far behind?

Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Anyone here got their paws on FEIM FTD yet ?

Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:31 am

Anyone here got their paws on FEIM FTD yet ?

I thought this had a April release date? Which usually means May or June in the FTD world. :wink:

Elvis news.com says April 9th.

RKS

Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:09 am

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

TCB-FAN wrote:
elvis8atari wrote:What happens in 2015?

This is just speculation, but Ernst 'current contract with Sony expires in 2015, after that, it is rumored that he'll be retiring from the music business altogether. Again....just speculation.

If true, for me the best candidate would be JamieAKelley 8). I understand that he has helped FTD in the past, beside this he is a cool true young fan and prepared to direct FTD for many years ::rocks. Bye for now :smt006.
Last edited by Mike Windgren on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:51 am

Mike Windgren wrote:If true, for me the best candidate would be JamieAKelley 8). I understand that he has helped FTD in the past, beside this he is a cool young fan and prepared to direct FTD for many years ::rocks. Bye for now :smt006.

An ETA to direct FTD ? I'd rather drink sulfuric acid. smt195 smt156 :smt073

Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:54 am

Ian would be a worthy candidate to replace Ernst because fans would finally have someone who could provide multiple releases of 1977 material to balance all of Ernst's '50s projects. Elvis didn't die after Aloha!

Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:57 am

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

TCB-FAN wrote:
Mike Windgren wrote:If true, for me the best candidate would be JamieAKelley 8). I understand that he has helped FTD in the past, beside this he is a cool young fan and prepared to direct FTD for many years ::rocks. Bye for now :smt006.

An ETA to direct FTD ? I'd rather drink sulfuric acid. smt195 smt156 :smt073

He was an ETA in the past :shock: but now he has his own singing career with several songs written by himself :roll:. Bye for now :smt006.