Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis and Patty Page

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:18 pm

PATTI PAGE & ELVIS, Hollywood, 1958:
Compliments of Phil Gelormine/ELVIS WORLD
Patti Page has passed away at the age of 85. Miss Page was the #1 Female Vocalist in the 1950's. Her beautiful voice gave rise to many wonderful songs and made her a star. This wonderful and talented lady will be missed by those who remember her
Page had a staggering 111 chart hits, including pop classics like "Tennessee Waltz,(How Much Is That) Doggie in the Window," and "Old Cape Cod."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis and Patty Page

Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:38 pm

i think this is the self Day
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis and Patty Page

Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:19 am

stayawayjoe001 wrote:PATTI PAGE & ELVIS, Hollywood, 1958:
Compliments of Phil Gelormine/ELVIS WORLD
Patti Page has passed away at the age of 85. Miss Page was the #1 Female Vocalist in the 1950's. Her beautiful voice gave rise to many wonderful songs and made her a star. This wonderful and talented lady will be missed by those who remember her
Page had a staggering 111 chart hits, including pop classics like "Tennessee Waltz,(How Much Is That) Doggie in the Window," and "Old Cape Cod."

R.I.P. Patti Paige
''Now You Are In Heaven With Elvis Singn Together -
To The Angels And Elvis Buddies '' Sadly Missed By
Me And All Elvis Fans -