Post here your Elvis' pictures

Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:10 am

Found the image below, thanks to Google!

Is there any way this could be real?


Buddy-Holly-as-Elvis.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:12 am

Johnny, you need to get away from Google and get out more often! :D

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:17 am

Lol! Leave Google alone, it's all bull**** :mrgreen:

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:36 am

I believe this is fake, but I'm not so sure. Maybe an expert in Buddy Holly could solve this mystery.

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:45 am

Polk Salad Andy wrote:Lol! Leave Google alone, it's all bull**** :mrgreen:


[b] I totally agree with you Andy -
To John Carpenter - Google is bull s...- leave it alone - Please stic with me and many fans here -

we will see you thru alright - and teach you about The Kings Career and Life - what ya say Dr .John Carpenter - :smt005 :smt003


Besides Dr . John - You can clearly see that pic has Buddy Holly face and Elvis Body from 76 when he appeared At Holly wood Florida On Feb 12th 1977 - Look closely John - see what I mean - [b]

Itell u this is a fake - trust me John -
Lol -

:smt005 :smt005 :smt003 :smt005 :smt006

FECC ROCKS - [/b]
[/b]

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:46 am

Lay off the eggnog, Doc! :smt002

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:59 am

Mister Mike wrote:Lay off the eggnog, Doc! :smt002


It's getting MUCH too close to New Year's Eve! So, that's a bit beyond mere "eggnog." (Wait. I never had more than 3 glasses of champagne. Ever. But a lot of people like one day to to . . . hang loose.)

rjm

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:04 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Found the image below, thanks to Google!

Is there any way this could be real?


Buddy-Holly-as-Elvis.JPG

Its Brains from "Thunderbirds"surely?

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:21 am

If it's a fake, it's a DAMN GOOD ONE!

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:27 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:If it's a fake, it's a DAMN GOOD ONE!

Extremely good

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:28 pm

I could be mistaken, but it appears Holly is singing a version of "My Way."

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:23 am

Looks real to me.

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:35 am

:smt003

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:17 am

Looks like we now have the key to the mystery where Elvis got the idea for the Santa Belt!!!

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:21 am

promiseland wrote:Looks like we now have the key to the mystery where Elvis got the idea for the Santa Belt!!!


Maybe they were all made in Lubbock?

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:33 am

Of course it's a fake. The head's too big. Anyone can see that. Jeez!

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:28 am

Jokerlola wrote:Of course it's a fake. The head's too big. Anyone can see that. Jeez!


Maybe Buddy just put on a suit that was a size too small?

I'm am now thinking it's not "My Way" he's doing -- much more likely "Blue Suede Shoes." Look how relaxed he is.

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:26 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Jokerlola wrote:Of course it's a fake. The head's too big. Anyone can see that. Jeez!


Maybe Buddy just put on a suit that was a size too small?

I'm am now thinking it's not "My Way" he's doing -- much more likely "Blue Suede Shoes." Look how relaxed he is.

I'm Beginning to wonder if now it was really Buddy Holly in the CBS Special-makeup can do wonders on TV. :? :idea:

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:23 am

promiseland wrote:I'm Beginning to wonder if now it was really Buddy Holly in the CBS Special-makeup can do wonders on TV. :? :idea:


Maybe. Is there any sequence where one may see horn-rims sitting nearby? Perhaps on Tony Brown's piano?

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:35 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
promiseland wrote:I'm Beginning to wonder if now it was really Buddy Holly in the CBS Special-makeup can do wonders on TV. :? :idea:


Maybe. Is there any sequence where one may see horn-rims sitting nearby? Perhaps on Tony Brown's piano?

Ahh Ha! Very clever observations! One may now have the true identity of the "TCB" band --> The Cricket Band!

Additional research continues to compile on this Budvis Hollesly case.. :smt024

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:28 pm

Photo is reversed ... of course !! :facep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Wow, Doc.....you DO have a sense of humor! I'm shocked! (And I'm TEASING you, as well!)

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:15 pm

Deleted
Last edited by HoneyTalkNelson on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:29 am

I dont know where you people are looking but i dont see buddy holly doing an impersonation of Elvis at all :| , I see Elvis doing a Buddy holly impression, And a damn good one too :) .

Alan.

Re: Holly as Elvis -- Fake?

Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:41 am

promiseland wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
promiseland wrote:I'm Beginning to wonder if now it was really Buddy Holly in the CBS Special-makeup can do wonders on TV. :? :idea:


Maybe. Is there any sequence where one may see horn-rims sitting nearby? Perhaps on Tony Brown's piano?

Ahh Ha! Very clever observations! One may now have the true identity of the "TCB" band --> The Cricket Band!

Additional research continues to compile on this Budvis Hollesly case.. :smt024


Yes!