Off Topic Messages

Re: My Brand New Song from my 2nd album - HAPPY WHITE CHRIST

Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:42 am

Scarre wrote:Hello Lior.

I took a look at your homepage. Forgive me if I am being too personal, but you had a link to your page so I´m guessing it´s ok to ask...What happened to the girl you loved? Did you ever talk to her again after you wrote the song? Where did she go? You have no obligation to answer. I am just being curious. Good luck with your record.

Hi Scarre
First im glad you took a look at my page at onesong world
About the girl....very sad story
she left me to another man , she got married and broke the trust i gave her

Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:45 am

karlos wrote:Ty california boy - you Have a grt Xmas too and prosperous New Year - good luc in ya band - I Like the song - ty 4 sharing
God Bless yu and ya family - wishn u all de very best and a happy xmas -
::rocks :smt006 :D

Thank you so much Karlos
Im so glad you like my Christmas song :)
Wishing you a wonderful merry Christmas and a happy new year
::rocks

Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:46 am

londonflash wrote:Good luck Lior, you're very talented.

Thank you so much : )
:smt006

Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:09 pm

california boy wrote:

I took a look at your homepage. Forgive me if I am being too personal, but you had a link to your page so I´m guessing it´s ok to ask...What happened to the girl you loved? Did you ever talk to her again after you wrote the song? Where did she go? You have no obligation to answer. I am just being curious. Good luck with your record.

Hi Scarre

Thank you for your honest respons. Sad story. Sorry about that. All the best to you.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:21 am

Scarre wrote:
california boy wrote:

Hi Scarre

Thank you for your honest respons. Sad story. Sorry about that. All the best to you.

Youre most welcome
yes, it is a sad story, and i had a very hard times...songs about her are on my 1st album such as: "SAD RAIN", "THE SANDS OF TIME", "VOICE OF AN ANGEL", "VANILLA CANDLE"...
but since she left and got married, im all looking forward for a better future and the right girl for me, true,loyal and honest
Wish you a wonderful week

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Very nicely recorded with a great crisp clean sound!

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:53 pm

cartoonland wrote:Very nicely recorded with a great crisp clean sound!

Glad to hear that :) Thank you so much Cartoonland ::rocks
:smt006

Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Lior I want to add I really like the song "Sad Rain" it is very original and nicely done my friend.

Is that you on the lead guitar? That is some awesome playing I was shocked. :shock:

Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:01 am

promiseland wrote:Lior I want to add I really like the song "Sad Rain" it is very original and nicely done my friend.

Is that you on the lead guitar? That is some awesome playing I was shocked. :shock:

Hi Promiseland
Thank you so much , i really appriciate it, glad you like the song:"SAD RAIN" , i wrote it when i was so down and sad ...all about my Ex girlfriend...
on the lead guitar is my producer :) yep he sure done a great playing on this number, thanks ill let him know that :)

Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:29 pm

cool song buddy!...do you know about portastudios??, I also write my own songs and would like to buy any so that I can start recording them.
I've been searchin' and found the Tascam dp-008....any advice on others??
cheers!

Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:27 pm

ale wrote:cool song buddy!...do you know about portastudios??, I also write my own songs and would like to buy any so that I can start recording them.
I've been searchin' and found the Tascam dp-008....any advice on others??
cheers!

Hi
Thank you , i really appriciate it, glad you like this one :)
If i know about portastudios ? no i havent heard about it....
Beacause i write and compose my own songs, i really havent heard about that...but always good to know something new :)
Do you write your own songs? or do tyou want to buy songs by other artists and do your own version ?
cheers man :)
have a wonderful Happy new year