Off Topic Messages

Tiger Woods' Ex-wife flies Swedish flag at her new home.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:34 am

Tiger Woods' ex-wife Elin Nordegren flies Swedish flag at her beachfront mansion built with $100 million divorce settlement.

The 32-year-old former model is moving to North Palm Beach estate, Florida
She received $100 million from cheating ex-husband who had multiple affairs.

Tiger Woods' ex-wife is flying the flag for her native Sweden from the roof of her multi-million dollar mansion being built on the Florida beachfront.

Elin Nordegren, 32, has started her life over by spending a lot of time and money on creating her dream home, rebuilding a $12 million North Palm Beach estate.

Elin's five-year marriage to former No1 professional golfer Woods broke down in December 2009 after he admitted to a string of affairs and publicly humiliated the mother of his two children.

Re: Tiger Woods' Ex-wife flies Swedish flag at her new home.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:50 am

Good grief...flying a Swedish flag.

Shocking

Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:56 am

KiwiAlan wrote:Good grief...flying a Swedish flag.

Shocking

Yes, this is her way of getting back at Tiger Woods using his money and sticking it to everyone else in the neighborhood.

I'd say tax the bitch ...ooops I mean rich.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:58 am

It certainly won't be difficult to find her house......Unless everyone starts flying Swedish flags.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:53 am

I wonder if she's an ABBA fan ?

Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:07 am

And it was of course his dashing good looks and winning personality that drew her to him in the first place. :)

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:58 pm

TJ wrote:And it was of course his dashing good looks and winning personality that drew her to him in the first place. :)

Gee....you sure had me fooled. I thought she only married him for his moooola. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:58 am

Excuse me? "She" was "humiliated"? He was the one who was attacked with a golf iron, and ended up slammed into a tree!

I mean, she was trying to bash his skull open! I don't care for that woman!

Tiger got himself into some trouble -- he wasn't ready for that sort of life, and messed up. But she physically attacked him! And "she" was "humiliated"? Look, somebody fools around, you can either work it out, or file for divorce. But to run after him with an iron, and try to bust his head? WRONG!

And now, she's livin' large, and still seems aggrieved. Gimme a break. I always really, really liked Tiger. A lot. I liked him, in FECC parlance "very, very much." No "wit" intended. I really did like the young man, and it grieved me to see what went down. I kinda knew with the "golf-father" situation, that at some point, he'd kinda break. But what happened was rather unpredictable.

Tiger was very dear to me; I actually remember him on the Mike Douglas show when he was real little!

Tiger, as I think of him:

phpBB [video]

rjm

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:13 am

Tiger created the mess, if he didn't want her to come after him, he should have kept his pecker in her pants. He deserved what he got. If he wasn't ready to get married, he shouldn't have...people aren't personal play toys and marriage isn't a game. He made that woman take an emotional beating and she wanted retribution...it's human nature to want justice or revenge. Thank goodness she only wasted 5 years with the pos.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:27 am

rjm wrote:Excuse me? "She" was "humiliated"? He was the one who was attacked with a golf iron, and ended up slammed into a tree!

I mean, she was trying to bash his skull open! I don't care for that woman! rjm

You don't have to like her, but to suggest she wasn't humiliated in that whole mess is a little off, in my opinion.