Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: E in concert 76

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:03 am

I thought I'd post some up from New Year's Eve, 1976. A truly cracking concert! ::rocks

Pittsburgh_Dec 31st_76 (1).JPG

Pittsburgh_Dec 31st_76 (2).jpg

Pittsburgh_Dec 31st_76 (3).jpg

Pittsburgh_Dec 31st_76 (5).jpg

Pittsburgh_Dec 31st_76 (4).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:42 am

I bet that was the loosest that Black Phoenix suit ever was on him... A little hair trim and a black guitar would have made that first photo even better. IMO. :wink:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Polk Salad Andy wrote:I thought I'd post some up from New Year's Eve, 1976. A truly cracking concert! ::rocks

Pittsburgh_Dec 31st_76 (1).JPG

Pittsburgh_Dec 31st_76 (2).jpg

Pittsburgh_Dec 31st_76 (3).jpg

Pittsburgh_Dec 31st_76 (5).jpg

Pittsburgh_Dec 31st_76 (4).jpg

........................................................................................................
Grt pics Andy From New Years Eve show At Pittsburgh - Dec 31st 76 - ddi u know Andy that Elvis gave a New years eve show At Pontiac The year before - with the largest audience attending - He wore Silversuit -
Ty 4 adding these -I Love em - ty buddy - ::rocks

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:29 pm

smt201
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:28 pm

1976 in many ways was an uggly year for Elvis. The selected pics illustrate that perfectly.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:09 am

smt201

Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:11 am

beautyful pics elvis girl - Lovn em - ty 4 sharing - ::rocks

Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:28 am

Hope you enjoy these. I prefer the Black Aztec suit to the Gypsy one, I think it's the turquoise and the bones that do it for me. I also adore the sunburst guitar he used in 1976 ::rocks

Black Aztec_76.jpg

Black Aztec_76 (2).jpg

Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:40 am

Ty Andy - I Love these From March 22, 1976. At St. Louis,
- Ty 4 sharing these bud - in Aztec Suit From 76 -
Heres few more - I Love From '76 -Enjoy Y'all

Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:38 am

Enjoy these Polk Salad Andy ,elvis girl and y'all ::rocks

Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:15 am

karlos wrote:Enjoy these Polk Salad Andy ,elvis girl and y'all ::rocks

I ain't keen on the first one, but the second one is cool. I think I prefer the White Bicentennial with turquoise sleeves to the blue one with white sleeves. And Kathy is looking particularly gorgeous in this photo :P

Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:19 am

why can't I upload photos??? it says: The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 500 pixels wide and 500 pixels high. The submitted image is 576 pixels wide and 737 pixels high.
but I've uploaded pictures bigger than that before??? and so have others??

Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:34 am

Elvisgirl wrote:why can't I upload photos??? it says: The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 500 pixels wide and 500 pixels high. The submitted image is 576 pixels wide and 737 pixels high.

I think they are changing it. I just had the same in another thread.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:37 am

Polk Salad Andy wrote:
Elvisgirl wrote:why can't I upload photos??? it says: The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 500 pixels wide and 500 pixels high. The submitted image is 576 pixels wide and 737 pixels high.

really...so now we have to resize pics before posting them? not funny :smt018

Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:41 am

Elvisgirl wrote:
Polk Salad Andy wrote:

If you copy them first and resize them, you won't have to alter your originals. I know it can be a pain, but I think it will be something to do with forum memory and servers and stuff. I'm not a web wizard, but that's what I'm guessing.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:48 am

Polk Salad Andy wrote:
Elvisgirl wrote:
Polk Salad Andy wrote:

If you copy them first and resize them, you won't have to alter your originals. I know it can be a pain, but I think it will be something to do with forum memory and servers and stuff. I'm not a web wizard, but that's what I'm guessing.

first copy then resize..too much trouble + some pictures suck when they become smaller

Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:45 pm

now can upload big pics again ::rocks

Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Elvisgirl wrote:now can upload big pics again ::rocks

Fantastic! I thought it would only be temporary :P Cheers for New Year's Eve 76 pic, Elvisgirl. It's a fuller shot than mine I posted upthread ::rocks

Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:02 am

Polk Salad Andy wrote:
Elvisgirl wrote:now can upload big pics again ::rocks

Fantastic! I thought it would only be temporary :P Cheers for New Year's Eve 76 pic, Elvisgirl. It's a fuller shot than mine I posted upthread ::rocks

oops I didn't remember you posted that one :mrgreen: but I'm glad you like it :smt006

Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:37 am

No worries Elvisgirl. I can see past his knees in your shot :lol:

...Chief 1976. Enjoy as I do, this cool shot of Elvis doing the pointy thing :mrgreen:

Chief_76 (1).jpg

Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:01 am

Polk Salad Andy wrote:No worries Elvisgirl. I can see past his knees in your shot :lol:

...Chief 1976. Enjoy as I do, this cool shot of Elvis doing the pointy thing :mrgreen:

Chief_76 (1).jpg

yes...great one ::rocks

Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:34 pm

His face changed in 76....In 75 he still looked great..but 76....hmmm

Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Rami-Vegas wrote:His face changed in 76....In 75 he still looked great..but 76....hmmm

Given that he was self-destructing, this is no real surprise. I have to be very selective when viewing photos of Elvis on stage in '76. Some are just too sad, but others look great. I have posted up some of my favourites in this thread, ones which to me are the best from that year.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:02 am

Polk Salad Andy wrote:
Rami-Vegas wrote:His face changed in 76....In 75 he still looked great..but 76....hmmm

Given that he was self-destructing, this is no real surprise. I have to be very selective when viewing photos of Elvis on stage in '76. Some are just too sad, but others look great. I have posted up some of my favourites in this thread, ones which to me are the best from that year.

................................................................................................................................
Amen Polk Salad Andy - He Still had voice so strong and mature bac then-In 75 - 76 Elvis voice was gettn stronger i feel and more mature-
Amen -

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:14 am

smt201