Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Reconnected with You've Lost That Loving Feeling since PFAP

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:16 am

Didn't play this song for the longest time. After buying PFAP and listening to his stunning performances of this song from that day, I can't play it enough. Also like the crowd interaction from Elvis In Concert for the for the Oct 8th show in Brazil for this particular song.

http://youtu.be/XLgouUvHCIE

Re: Reconnected with You've Lost That Loving Feeling since P

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:36 am

Great footage, Joe. Thanks for sharing it. Saw Elvis the Concert twice. Enjoyed the shows very much. Do you know how many were in attendance in the clip you showed?
You are so correct about the MSG versions of "Lovin Feeling."

Thanks again.
rlj

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:45 am

rlj4ep wrote:Great footage, Joe. Thanks for sharing it. Saw Elvis the Concert twice. Enjoyed the shows very much. Do you know how many were in attendance in the clip you showed?
You are so correct about the MSG versions of "Lovin Feeling."

Thanks again.
rlj

You're welcome. I believe 8,000 people were in attendance. Sergio is from Brazil, he would know for sure.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:53 am

The performances of this song from August 1970 are much more powerful in this writer's opinion.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Joe Car

All the 6 concerts were sold out.

October 06th in Brasilia -> 7.000 (Gymnasium Nilson Nelson)
October 08th in Sao Paulo -> 8.000 (Gymnasium Ibirapuera)
October 09th in Sao Paulo -> 8.000 (Gymnasium Ibirapuera)
October 10th in Sao Paulo -> 8.000 (Gymnasium Ibirapuera)
October 11th in Rio de Janeiro -> 12.000 (Maracanazinho)
October 13th in Sao Paulo -> 3.000 (Via Funchal is a smaller venue)

I was talking to some of the people that works for 2Share (they brought the concert to Brazil) and they think the 3 concerts in the Ibirapuera Gymnasium had 10.000 people each concert. As far as we know, there is no official numbers. All we know, it was sold out.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Renan wrote:Joe Car

All the 6 concerts were sold out.

October 06th in Brasilia -> 7.000 (Gymnasium Nilson Nelson)
October 08th in Sao Paulo -> 8.000 (Gymnasium Ibirapuera)
October 09th in Sao Paulo -> 8.000 (Gymnasium Ibirapuera)
October 10th in Sao Paulo -> 8.000 (Gymnasium Ibirapuera)
October 11th in Rio de Janeiro -> 12.000 (Maracanazinho)
October 13th in Sao Paulo -> 3.000 (Via Funchal is a smaller venue)

I was talking to some of the people that works for 2Share (they brought the concert to Brazil) and they think the 3 concerts in the Ibirapuera Gymnasium had 10.000 people each concert. As far as we know, there is no official numbers. All we know, it was sold out.

Absolutley amazing, isn't it? I have often wondered if he really knew how popular he was and the talent he had?

rlj

Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:44 pm

stevelecher wrote:The performances of this song from August 1970 are much more powerful in this writer's opinion.

Couldnt agree more, just played FTDS One Night In Vegas, a great release, and one of the early ones too, AUG 70 he was just about perfect .....

Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:53 pm

stevelecher wrote:The performances of this song from August 1970 are much more powerful in this writer's opinion.

+1

Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:20 pm

hmmm my favourite version must be from January '74 as featured on I Found My Thrill FTD