Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis items for sale

Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:43 pm

I have some items from the gentlemen i am selling his collection for. if you are interested in anything email me at
krein@mhcable.com
i will then put you in touch.

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... _n.jpghere we have a vintage Elvis Presley enterprises bracelet for $90 dollars.
Here we have tab pins . These were sold at the Elvis Concerts. These have very little scratching due to there age. Would make a great Christmas gift. Price $35 dollars each

HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST BREATH TAKING MENUS . FROM THE LAS VEGAS INTERNATIONAL HOTEL 1970. price $300

ELVIS HILTON MENU FROM JANUARY 26-FEBUARY 23 1972. price $125

ELVIS MENU INTERNATIONAL HOTEL AUGUST 9-SEPTEMBER 6 , 191 PRICE $150