Off Topic Messages

My Brand New Song from my 2nd album - HAPPY WHITE CHRISTMAS

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:27 pm

I wish every one of you here on this great Forum a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
May this year will be blessed with joy, good health , understanding, Love and peace
God Bless you
HAPPY WHITE CHRISTMAS - words and music by Lior B

http://www.onesongworld.com/en/content/osw/1573

Re: My Brand New Song from my 2nd album - HAPPY WHITE CHRIST

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:40 pm

VERY nice!

Get your band out to California, california boy!

Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:24 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:VERY nice!

Get your band out to California, california boy!

Hi John
Thank you so much, i really appriciate it
youre the only one who wrote to me about this song and i thankful for that, glad you like it
Im working on it, coming to California, Nashville to those places :)
I remember to let you know when ill come to perform, would love to see you there
Take care and wish you a wonderful week
Sincerely :smt006

Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:43 am

Lior, keep following that dream!

Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:44 am

california boy wrote:I wish every one of you here on this great Forum a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
May this year will be blessed with joy, good health , understanding, Love and peace
God Bless you

I agree - real nice! :smt023

rjm

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:34 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Lior, keep following that dream!

Thank you John, i always do ;)

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:34 pm

rjm wrote:
california boy wrote:I wish every one of you here on this great Forum a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
God Bless you

I agree - real nice! :smt023

rjm

Thank you rjm, i appriciate it
:smt006

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:35 pm

This is really nice Lior! It definitely deserves some air play You are very talented keep up to great work! :smt020

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Nice song Lior.keep up the good work,i will ask the Mods to make this topic a sticky on the forum
Happy White Christmas to you

Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:40 pm

promiseland wrote:This is really nice Lior! It definitely deserves some air play You are very talented keep up to great work! :smt020

Thank you very much Promiseland :) glad you like the song
thank you for the good word :smt006

Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:41 pm

keninlincs wrote:Nice song Lior.keep up the good work,i will ask the Mods to make this topic a sticky on the forum
Happy White Christmas to you

Thank you Keninlincs, glad you like it, trying to do the best i can and make people happy with my music ::rocks

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:59 am

Excellent. Thanks for sharing.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:05 am

Delboy wrote:Excellent. Thanks for sharing.

Youre Welcome and thank you :smt006

Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:36 pm

Hi california boy i have to be honest and say the only reason i have not commented on your song is i don't want to be two faced ! but the song is not for me sorry but that said i admire the fact that you are a singer songwriter and have a so much talent and im saying that as a guy that music has been a big part of my life and i have zero talent in music other than i know what i like.so you keep singing your songs and follow your dreams.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:13 pm

rocknroller wrote:Hi california boy i have to be honest and say the only reason i have not commented on your song is i don't want to be two faced ! but the song is not for me sorry but that said i admire the fact that you are a singer songwriter and have a so much talent and im saying that as a guy that music has been a big part of my life and i have zero talent in music other than i know what i like.so you keep singing your songs and follow your dreams.

Doin the best i can and always will

Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:22 pm

rocknroller wrote:Hi california boy i have to be honest and say the only reason i have not commented on your song is i don't want to be two faced ! but the song is not for me sorry but that said i admire the fact that you are a singer songwriter and have a so much talent and im saying that as a guy that music has been a big part of my life and i have zero talent in music other than i know what i like.so you keep singing your songs and follow your dreams.

I thought that was cool being straight up on this, Although I enjoyed it, Lior needs comments such as yours just being honest. Even Elvis didn't please everyone, and I'm sure Lior wants everyone's true opinion when it comes to his music- good or bad.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:56 pm

promiseland wrote:

I thought that was cool being straight up on this, Although I enjoyed it, Lior needs comments such as yours just being honest. Even Elvis didn't please everyone, and I'm sure Lior wants everyone's true opinion when it comes to his music- good or bad.

Cheers mate, i could have said nothin but i think feedback good or bad is important that said can't remember the song but Lior posted a song from his first album a while back and i liked it a lot ! a man with talent !!!
Last edited by rocknroller on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:10 pm

That was better than I was expecting !

Well done, Lior !

A successful Xmas song, of course, can bring royalty rewards to the composer/performer for many years after !

Good luck with it !

Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:05 am

rocknroller wrote:
promiseland wrote:

Cheers mate, i could have said nothin but i think feedback good or bad is important that said can't remember the song but Lior posted a song from his first album a while back and i liked it a lot ! a man with talent !!!

Thank you , i really do appriciate it...im trying to think what song i put here before ( From my 1st Album) , maybe it was "BABY I WANT YOU" or "SAD RAIN"....

Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:09 am

ColinB wrote:That was better than I was expecting !

Well done, Lior !

A successful Xmas song, of course, can bring royalty rewards to the composer/performer for many years after !

Good luck with it !

Hi ColinB
Its so nice of you, Thank you so Much !!!
Im also the composer ( Lyrics and Music ) i write all my songs both Music and lyrics
Soon ill put more songs here for all the loyal fans ::rocks
Thanks again Colin :smt006

Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:31 am

california boy wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
promiseland wrote:

Thank you , i really do appriciate it...im trying to think what song i put here before ( From my 1st Album) , maybe it was "BABY I WANT YOU" or "SAD RAIN"....

Sad rain very nice song :smt023

Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:41 am

rocknroller wrote:
california boy wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
promiseland wrote:

Sad rain very nice song :smt023

Thanks Rocknroller ::rocks

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:24 am

Hello Lior.

I took a look at your homepage. Forgive me if I am being too personal, but you had a link to your page so I´m guessing it´s ok to ask...What happened to the girl you loved? Did you ever talk to her again after you wrote the song? Where did she go? You have no obligation to answer. I am just being curious. Good luck with your record.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:18 am

Ty california boy - you Have a grt Xmas too and prosperous New Year - good luc in ya band - I Like the song - ty 4 sharing
God Bless yu and ya family - wishn u all de very best and a happy xmas -
::rocks :smt006 :D

Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:19 am

Good luck Lior, you're very talented.