Post here your Elvis' pictures

Fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:26 pm

hi

i was wondering if someone could create a fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias ?

it's no troll topic, thanx 8)

Re: Fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias

Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Excuse me tcb4, but... Do you need another Elvis fake picture? :?

Re: Fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias

Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:10 am

tcb4 wrote:hi

i was wondering if someone could create a fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias ?

it's no troll topic, thanx 8)


And there was me thinking that when i click on the topic after reading the title i was expecting to see a fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias.

I wonder why i thought that? :roll:

Re: Fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias

Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:14 am

Bodie wrote:
tcb4 wrote:hi

i was wondering if someone could create a fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias ?

it's no troll topic, thanx 8)


And there was me thinking that when i click on the topic after reading the title i was expecting to see a fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias.

I wonder why i thought that? :roll:

I did precisely the same :mrgreen:

Re: Fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias

Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:38 am

tcb4 wrote:hi

i was wondering if someone could create a fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias ?

it's no troll topic, thanx 8)


Why would you want one? There's nothing worse in my mind than a fake Elvis photo

Re: Fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias

Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:48 pm

i would like to see what it would have been if my 2 favorite singers had met !

no provocation was meant :smt006

Re: Fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:59 am

tcb4 wrote:i would like to see what it would have been if my 2 favorite singers had met !

no provocation was meant :smt006



We want roulio :smt003

Re: Fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias

Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:37 am

Can anyone put together a picture of Elvis with Donny Osmond singing 'Puppy Love' together in the shower sometime around 1976?

*faints*

Re: Fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias

Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:58 am

Can anyone put together a picture of Elvis with Roger Whittaker singing "The Last Farewell" together? (wanna send midnightx a Christmas present)

Re: Fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias

Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Mister Mike wrote:Elvis fan. From Sun to Sundial.

I like that.

Re: Fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias

Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Rob wrote:
Mister Mike wrote:Elvis fan. From Sun to Sundial.

I like that.

Thanks! The ol' brain can still come up with a good line once in a while as it makes its slow descent down the hill....

Re: Fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias

Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Rob wrote:
Mister Mike wrote:Elvis fan. From Sun to Sundial.

I like that.


+1. Wish I had thought of that.

Re: Fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias

Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:18 am

Mister Mike wrote:Can anyone put together a picture of Elvis with Roger Whittaker singing "The Last Farewell" together? (wanna send midnightx a Christmas present)



who the hell is Roger Whittaker ? :mrgreen:

Re: Fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:31 pm

tcb4 wrote:who the hell is Roger Whittaker ? :mrgreen:


This guy :P
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Whittaker

Re: Fake picture of Elvis & Julio Iglesias

Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:32 am

elvis meets julio.jpg


elvis met julio, just after his visit to nixon
and they sang "manuela" together :smt006

dont thank me 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.