Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Children who worked with Elvis...

Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Victoria Paige Meyerink is an award-winning producer and actress was-Mirim.
At the age of four years, Meyerink became Danny Kaye co-star of the CBS variety series The Danny Kaye Show and in 2006
was honored by the Young Artist Foundation with former child star award "Lifetime Achievement" for his role in the series.
She became co-starred with Anne Francis in Brainstorm, with Clint Walker in The Night of the Grizzly and Elvis Presley in Speedway.
On television, she co-starred on such notable shows as Green Acres, my three sons and Family Affair.

Currently she is married and works as a producer of films featured in the newest film industry, producing
The Graduates of Malibu High. Meyerink produced Night Force and Finding Home, for which he received
the Montreal World Film Festival Award for Excellence in Production.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Filmography of this talented star

1963 The Littlest Hobo Unknown (unknown episodes)
1964–1967 The Danny Kaye Show Herself (unknown episodes)
1965 Brainstorm Julie
1966 The Night of the Grizzly Gypsy Cole
1967 Tarzan Mandy "Jungle Dragnet" (1 episode)
1968 The Name of the Game Nancy Farrell "Nightmare" (1 episode)
1968 Speedway Ellie Esterlake
1970–1971 Family Affair Cindy, Girl, Angela Clayton "Grandpa, Sir"
"The Inheritance"
"Buffy's Fair Lady" (3 episodes)
1970 Breakout Marian TV Movie
1970 Green Acres Lori Baker "Oliver Goes Broke"
"A Royal Love Story"
"Jealousy"
"The Coming-Out Party"
"The City Kids" (5 episodes)
1971 My Three Sons Margaret Spencer "The Love God" (1 episode)
1971 The Andromeda Strain Unknown
1971 Adam-12 Denise "Log 125: A Safe Job" (1 episode)
1972 Gidget Gets Married Janie TV Movie
Don't Push, I'll Charge When I'm Ready Lauren TV Movie
1976 Time Travelers Betty TV Movie
1976 Joy Ride: An Auto Theft Vicky Educational Short
1978 ABC Afterschool Special Melissa Harrington "It Isn't Easy Being a Teenage Millionaire" (1 episode)
1983 The Graduates of Malibu High Producer Also known as Young Warriors
1985 Our Time Herself "Episode #1.7" (1 episode)
1987 Night Force Producer
1991 Primadonnas: Rebels Without a Clue Producer Also known as Social Suidcide
2003 Finding Home Producer

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:27 pm

As another fellow FECC'er knows, I an acquainted with a lady named Deena Rooks Collins who played a small role in "Follow That Dream" @ the age of around two years old. I don't have any pictures of her then or now - you'll just have to watch the film.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:28 pm

And now it is the turn of blond twins from the movie "Follow that dream": Gavin and Robin Koon

Image Image

Robin Charles Koon - Now & Then
Image Image

Born: Robin Charles Koon
April 22, 1953 in Los Angeles, California, USA

Filmograph:
- Follow That Dream (1962): Teddy Bascombe
- The Richard Boone Show (TV series) (1963)
– All the Comforts of Home (1963)
- Valentine's Day (TV series- 1964)
– Triple Trouble (1964)

Robin started out as a child actor. His film credits include a role with his twin brother in the 1962 film
“Follow That Dream” with Elvis Presley. He also had parts in “All The Comforts of Home,” “Valentine’s Day,
” “Julia” and “The Lawrence Welk Show.” Currently, Robin is currently senior vice-president at Best Formulations.
He has a broad background in pharmacy and in nutraceutical/pharmaceutical manufacturing, with over 25 years
of experience in clinical pharmacy. He still is an active member of the Boy Scouts of America. Also, as a cancer
survivor, he came to realize the importance of positive thinking and is spreading this message as way to help
other cancer patients.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Gavin is currently looking like this and became a senior executive with experience
substantial in complex organizations.

Gavin started out as a child actor. His film credits include a role with his
twin brother in the 1962 film “Follow That Dream” with Elvis Presley. He also had parts in
“All The Comforts of Home,” “Triple Trouble,” “Julia” and “The Lawrence Welk Show.”
In September 2004, Gavin joined the I.A.T.S.E., which represents 115,000 persons working
in entertainment behind the scene professions throughout the United States and Canada.
Gavin is involved with many other industry related groups such as FilmLA and in many
charitable activities in the entertainment industry, in both an advisory and hands-on
volunteer capacity.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:41 pm

dolly Presley wrote:thank you Polk Salad And!! ::

Image :smt007
Kurt Russell is that blond boy of 10 years of age who is part of the movie scene, Kurt Russell is paid by the
of Elvis to kick him in the shins. Little did that kid that years later it would play Elvis Kurt Russell in the film
originally made ​​for TV, (whose title is: The Elvis-movie) and receive the main indication as to the actor Emmy for his portrayal.

he looks like a crazy :shock:

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:51 pm

You know Tony, I have not found anything about this Roocks Deena Collins on Google.
Now on the third female child who appeared with Elvis in this movie that I found is called: Pam Ogles
She said little in the history of this film .... is very small ... but her angelic beauty charmed everyone ... and Elvis apreciatted for her.....

Image Image

Born:December 16, 1957 in Florida, USA

Filmograph:
- Follow That Dream (1962)

Today:

She graduated from the School Crystal River High School in 1976.

Worked as a nurse in the company:"Peach Tree ENT"
Last edited by dolly Presley on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Here's another girl who attended a movie with Elvis, this time is the Clamback.
She had some injuries, including panic going down the slide ... only through
beautiful singing Elvis she can overcome everything and be a happy girl ... (who would not?) * rssss

Her name is: Lisa Sagle Nicholson

I did not get much about Lisa. It now looks like this and she is the director of this Ballet Academy of Texas at Dallas .... more detail below.
Image Image

Ms. Nicholson received her early ballet training from respected ballet teachers in Dallas, Los Angeles, and Houston.
In 1967 she was featured as a solo dancer in the Elvis Presley film, "Clambake." As a soloist and principal dancer with the Joffrey Ballet from 1974 - 1979 she performed solo roles in ballets by Gerald Arpino, Flemming Flindt, Sir Frederick Ashton, Agnes de Mille and others. In the early 1980's she was a soloist with the Ballet du Grande Theatre de Geneve in Switzerland, and a frequent guest artist for regional companies throughout the Southwest. From 1986 - 1989 she was a principal dancer with Tulsa Ballet Theatre.
Since her retirement from the stage in 1990, Ms. Nicholson has been teaching in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. She has been a master teacher at the Burklyn Ballet Theatre in Vermont and will be a master teacher at the Joffrey San Antonio Workshop in 2004.

She was interviewed for her positive and constructive teaching methods for the March, 2004, Dance Teacher Magazine. She and her husband Thomas opened their school, the Ballet Academy of Texas, in 1999 in Coppell, and became founding directors of the Ballet Ensemble of Texas in 2001.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:04 am

This is a fun thread, dolly.

Now, does anybody knows the name of this baby, Tiger, probably the first baby to appear in an Elvis film and the "prequel" to Three Men and a Baby :)

Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Thank you very much Dolly, this a very nice thread !!!

Ed

::rocks

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Thank you friends. Jove and Ed...::rocks
We really do not have anything this cute baby ...
but I will investigate and ask help from friends pundits here too ....

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:44 pm

dolly Presley wrote:You know Tony, I have not found anything about this Roocks Deena Collins on Google.
Now on the third female child who appeared with Elvis in this movie that I found is called: Pam Ogles
She said little in the history of this film .... is very small ... but her angelic beauty charmed everyone ... and Elvis apreciatted for her.....

Image Image

Born:December 16, 1957 in Florida, USA

Filmograph:
- Follow That Dream (1962)

The reason you haven't found anything is because, as I found out in a conversation with her, she was uncredited in the film because she didn't have any lines.

And her NAME is: Deena Rooks-Collins

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Energy Catalyzer wrote:

Kurt Russell is that blond boy of 10 years of age who is part of the movie scene, Kurt Russell is paid by the
of Elvis to kick him in the shins. Little did that kid that years later it would play Elvis Kurt Russell in the film
originally made ​​for TV, (whose title is: The Elvis-movie) and receive the main indication as to the actor Emmy for his portrayal.

And they also used the WRONG stage suit (including the wrong belt for that particular suit) for that scene in the film which depicts Elvis's 1969 onstage comeback.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:55 pm

Tony Trout wrote:
Energy Catalyzer wrote:

And they also used the WRONG stage suit (including the wrong belt for that particular suit) for that scene in the film which depicts Elvis's 1969 onstage comeback.

Indeed, but Vernon gave them permission to use this one for the movie, and it's something only hardcore fans would spot. The general wider audience would have been oblivious to this fact. Am I also right in thinking that after the movie was in the can, the suit was never returned? I know it's now in private hands.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:23 pm

This girl worked with Elvis in "Harum Scarum". Her name is: Vicki Malkin

I have little information about it, if anyone friend has more, please add here. thank you.
Born: March 1, 1956 in Los Angeles, California, USA

Filmography at young age:
1 - Combat! (TV series 1962-1967) .... Christina Episode: Gulliver (1966)
2 - The Virginian .... Sophie Karas - Episode: The Dream of Stavros Karas (1965)
3 - Harum Scarum .... Sari (1965)
4 - Bewitched .... Louise Bain - Episode: There's No Witch Like an Old Witch (1965)
5 - Grindl (TV series 1963-1964) .... Veronica Strunk - Episode: There's No Such Thing as a Bad Barracuda (1964)
6 - Target: The Corruptors (TV series 1961-1962) - Episode: A Man's Castle (1962)

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Here are those adorable Japanese children who enchanted the movie: Girls! Girls! Girls!
Their names were: Ginny Tiu, Elizabeth and Alexander Tiu.

Now & Then
Image Image
Ginny Tiu
Biography

Date of Birth: 1954
Birth Name: Vginia Tiu
Nik name: Ginny

Daughter of William Tiu, a teacher from Hong Kong, Gina was a musically talented sisters Tius and unbearably adorable.
Along with his younger brothers appeared on The Ed Sullivan & other variety shows, made ​​at least one trade
(Kellogg Cornflakes). Turn the Hollywood Christmas Parade, 1962. Toured with the sisters as "Ginny Tiu Revue" in 1967.

Elvis fans celebrating the Aloha from Hawaii 40th Anniversary will get the opportunity to meet Elvis co-star and internationally
renowned pianist Ginny Tiu, who will be performing during the opening breakfast at the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon on Friday,
January 11, 2013.

Ginny made her national debut as a 5-year-old piano prodigy after appearing on "The Ed Sullivan Show." Her showbiz career
soon took off and she made the rounds of the major network variety shows such as "The Perry Como Show" and "The Tonight Show."
Tiu chose the big screen over politics, after delaying a performance for President John F. Kennedy so she could perform alongside
Elvis in the hit movie "Girls!Girls!Girls!"

Eventually Ginny performed for President Kennedy while her sister Vicky filled in as Elvis' co-star in "It Happened at the World's Fair."

Tiu has traveled around the world and toured in Europe, Asia, and South America, but calls Hawaii home. She currently performs as
the grand pianist for the Sheraton Moana Surfrider Hotel in Honolulu and she's released two albums, "As Time Goes By" and "Piano
Music to Dream By."

Vacation packages are currently on sale for the 40th Celebration of Aloha from Hawaii. Learn more about booking your trip and check
out the complete schedule of events and featured guests. More information, including photos and video of Elvis in Hawaii and package
rates, are also available at http://www.elvis.com/aloha.
Last edited by dolly Presley on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:38 pm

Image Image

Filmography of Ginny Tiu pianist before becoming famous.

1971 Score with the Scaffold (TV series) – Episode #2.1(1971) (as Littly Ginny)
1964 Burke's Law (TV series) Fragrant Lotus aka Oscar
1964 Who Killed the Paper Dragon?… Fragrant Lotus aka Oscar
1962 Garotas e Mais Garotas Mai Ling
1961Bachelor Father (TV series) Lily Toi
1961 Peter's China Doll Lily Toi
1960 Hong Kong (TV series) Pearl Flower
1960 Pearl Flower Pearl Flower
1959 Make Room for Daddy (TV series) Miss Chou

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:48 pm

The second and more brand new sisters is Elizabeth Tiu
She only did this movie: girls girls girls....

The one is the little brother Alexander Tiu
Filmography

1962 - Garotas e Mais Garotas - Mai Ling's brother
1965 - Vekkulit (TV movie) - Himself - Performer

If anyone has more info about this boy, please add here ....Thank youuuuuuu

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:57 pm

The fourth member of this family is a talented girl: Vick Tiu

Here's this girl with Elvis in It Happened at the World's Fair

Today Sue-Lin plays another prominent role: as Vicky Cayetano, first lady of the state of Hawaii. Cayetano, who was 6 1/2 at the time,
remembers being homesick much of the time she was here. With her family in San Francisco, the little girl had a governess during the
filming of the movie.

Vicky (Tiu) Cayetano today is first lady of Hawaii. She remembers that Presley even had a way with girls as young as she.
One day she was nervous and struggling with one scene that stretched into about 30 takes, and could see the director getting frustrated.
She started stuttering.

"Finally, Elvis said, 'That's it, it's a wrap, the little lady and I are going to have something to eat,'" she recalled over the phone recently.
The King took her to dinner and the next day she nailed the scene immediately.
"At that age, I didn't understand the magnitude of his fame and popularity. But he was a gentleman," said Cayetano, now in her late 40s.
She also remembers meeting Kurt Russell on the set.
"I recall Kurt Russell telling me how much he enjoyed it. He said, 'When I get out of school, this is what I want to do.' And I thought, well,
this is not what I want to do," said Cayetano, who went on to Stanford University and is now the chief executive officer of a commercial
laundry service in Honolulu.

Cayetano has a few remnants from her moviemaking days: a copy of the script and a big red teddy bear. In the movie, she shows Presley
up at a carnival game, knocking down some bottles with a softball after he has missed.

She got the teddy bear prize. Naturally, Presley got the girl.

Date of Birth : 1956, Philippines
Birth Name: Victoria Tiu
Spouse: Ben Cayetano - (May 1997 - present) 5 children

Trivia: Three stepchildren: Brandon, Janeen, and Samantha Cayetano.
Two children, Marissa and William, from first marriage.

Where Are They Now
Trustee of the State Library Foundation, and directs the Pacific and Asian Affairs Council

Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:13 am

You continue to be wonderfully informative. Thank you, dolly ::rocks

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:27 am

For nothing Polk salad andy..... it is a pleasure for me to post this information ...Hugs ::rocks

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:01 am

Good work and an enjoyable topic dolly. Thanks for the effort on this.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:25 am

Thank you dear friend for your kind comment.::rocks

Glad you are enjoying the theme chosen by me .... :wink:

Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:14 am

Nice topic, Dolly!

I'm pretty sure that I read that "Tiger" (the G.I. Blues baby) was actually not "one" baby, but that the part was played by identical twin babies. They have rules for young babies, and often use twins, to cut down the time they're on set.

I wish I had a cite for this, but I'm quite sure. I do not know the name(s).

Here's some help, from the FECC archives! I knew I saw this somewhere. Don't know where I first saw this, but I at least remembered more than one baby!

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59152#p877112

rjm

Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:20 am

Thank you for your contribution RJM friend.
You're right about Tiger. In fact, there was just a baby ... but several.

Paramount launched a talent search to get three pairs of twins to play the role of Baby Rick and Marla in the film.
The twins would have to be about a year old and hair and brown eyes. It took three pairs of twins because California
law prevented a child to work more than four hours per day or two straight in front of the cameras. He had to make
a social security card for each of the babies, who received $ 22.50 for each day of work.

I heard that Jan Shepard, who played the sister of Elvis in King Creole, almost had his son, Brandon,
to play the role of the baby, but refused to accept what was required when he discovered that the baby cried.
She said her son does not forgiven him since, "Mom, I could have participated in GI Blues!" :x

Again we did not know the name of these babies .... :?: