Off Topic Messages

BRUCE! Coming to a stadium near me

Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:46 am

Tuesday 18 June 2013 Hampden Park Glasgow.
Will be there with bells on.

Also playing Wembley and Coventry in the UK as well as dates in Scandinavia/Europe

The Wrecking Ball keeps on wrecking!!

Re: BRUCE! Coming to a stadium near me

Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:34 am

norrie wrote:Tuesday 18 June 2013 Hampden Park Glasgow.

Fabulous. Maybe I should book a trip home around that time.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:43 am

Julian Grant wrote:

Maybe you should.I'm not saying with any authority but Cambodia might not make the tour itinerary this time so get yer ass back here!

norrie

Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:03 am

norrie wrote:
Julian Grant wrote:

Maybe you should.I'm not saying with any authority but Cambodia might not make the tour itinerary this time so get yer ass back here!

norrie

Haha, cheers Norrie. Actually I don't believe Bruce has ever played Asia. Shame, and I'm not sure why. Hong Kong, Bangkok and Singapore for example have the worlds biggest stars on a regular basis. Cambodia did have Pitbull a couple of years ago though. :?

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:33 am

Yes. This is great news for sure. I saw him this summer and didn't expect to see him again this soon. I guess it will be difficult to get tickets for the show in Stockholm but I'll try my best, and I also to plan to see him in Munich or Italy later in the summer.

Keith Richards, Jr.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:55 pm

I may pop along to this gig ! only thing is i don't get back from the download festival till the 17th so i will have to see how knackered i am !!!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:44 am

Also playing Wembley and Coventry in the UK as well as dates in Scandinavia/Europe

norrie, a full report, please!

I just saw Springsteen last Friday in Oakland (11-30-2012). He went on at 8:22pm, went off at 11:30pm, and never left the stage. It was as memorable as any I have ever seen. He is 63 now, and seemingly ageless. They did a full band "Devils and Dust" which is a real rarity, and any number of great songs, old, new and in-between. There were a lot of set list changes and audibles -- he was loose on Friday night.

http://brucebase.wikispaces.com/2012#301112
http://brucebase.wikispaces.com/2012-11-30+-+ORACLE+ARENA%2C+OAKLAND%2C+CA

You will not be disappointed.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:14 pm

The Stockholm show sold out in minutes. I never had a chance... but then, like magic, a second show was announced, and as I hadn't logged out from the ticket site I was almost "first in line" and managed to get a ticket for this show instead. This will be my... let's see... sixth Springsteen show. Can't wait. There is no better live show anywhere.

Keith Richards, Jr.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:11 pm

I saw him in August and October this year. Shows 8 and 9 for me in 31 years. I know people who see him that many times on one tour. As long as Bruce keeps touring and coming to either Ottawa, Montreal or Toronto, I'll keep going to his shows. They are the best out there!
Last edited by paulsweeney on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:13 pm

BRUCE! Coming to a stadium near me!

I don't know what you're so excited about, I thought Brucie was showing his age on the Royal Variety show.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:32 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:

norrie, a full report, please!

I just saw Springsteen last Friday in Oakland (11-30-2012). He went on at 8:22pm, went off at 11:30pm, and never left the stage. It was as memorable as any I have ever seen. He is 63 now, and seemingly ageless. They did a full band "Devils and Dust" which is a real rarity, and any number of great songs, old, new and in-between. There were a lot of set list changes and audibles -- he was loose on Friday night.

http://brucebase.wikispaces.com/2012#301112
http://brucebase.wikispaces.com/2012-11-30+-+ORACLE+ARENA%2C+OAKLAND%2C+CA

You will not be disappointed.

A full report will be forthcoming Doc,you can count on it!

norrie

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:36 am

poormadpeter wrote:
BRUCE! Coming to a stadium near me!

I don't know what you're so excited about, I thought Brucie was showing his age on the Royal Variety show.

Nice to see you,to see you..................................NICE

Good one poormadpeter !

norrie