Re: Priscilla To Sing Elvis Song In Pantomime

Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 pm

probably devil in disquise lol

Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:probably devil in disquise lol

lol Johnny -

what now , what next where to - is my choice of song Cilla should sing -lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:probably devil in disquise lol

Or Witchcraft. A perfect song for Morticia Beaulieu.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:56 am

Witchcraft for sure. :smt005

Those devil horns is a sure fire way to bring out the devil in any woman.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:03 am

Good luck to her I say. She's not doing it for the money, she's just getting kicks. Game girl.

Have any of you guys moaning about her ever thought of doing something just for fun?

Yea!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:12 am

On hearing of Priscilla's role in the panto, I wished her well. Good on her. She has made her way as an actress in Dallas and the Naked Gun projects and acquitted herself well.

Yet, from the little I know about the situation, this crosses the line for me. Why bring Elvis into it? NOT fun to me.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:35 am

I dunno, that "Wicked Queen" character might not be so good for the "moral compass of the children." ;)

rjm (see Simpsons thread)

Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Can Priscilla Presley have her own Sub-Forum here at FECC so we can keep posting every little thing she does and says, so it will all be in one place because these threads are just soooo interesting ?

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Just when you think you've heard it all along comes another sign of desperation From Miss Beaulieu .They've tried Elvis as a circus act now he's being brought into panto.I wonder what Elvis would have thought of it if he was still here....I never thought i'd say this but i'm glad he isn't. At least he can't see the way he is being ridiculed

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:20 pm

More on this story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ds-newsxml

Brian

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:23 pm

but which song did she sing Brian?........

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:34 pm

debtd1 wrote:but which song did she sing Brian?........

Hi Deb,

Don't know, but I have heard a rumour from another website that it was 'Devil In Disguise'.

Brian

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:44 pm

thanks Brian, that was what was what I heard too.......

Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:52 am

OK, You really want to know what song she sings?

Well I have Just came back from London and saw Priscilla in Snow White at the New Wimbledon Theatre

I have to say Priscilla was absolutely excellent!

She was witty, confident and had the crowd in the palm of her her hands, really hamming it all up, in the true sense of Panto and she nailed the role of the wicked Queen.

... The song she sings...."Trouble" from King Creole...and she was terrific!

The whole cast and production was superb, if you get the chance to see this show, do it, you wont regret it

After the show a group of about thirty stood in freezing temperatures at the stage door to catch a glimpse of Priscilla and after about 30 minuets she came out and spent a good 30 minuets greeting the fans and signing autographs, I was lucky enough, as many others were to get an autograph and a photo with her, she was extremely polite and patient with everyone and took her time to satisfy everyone who wanted a autograph or photo

10 out of 10 for the show and +1 for Priscilla who looked stunning to be honest, a real credit to Elvis here, she did him proud! :D

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:34 pm

thanks for that, some friends of mine are going next week.....sounds like they'll have a great time

Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:03 am

The pics I have seen from tumblr are very good and she is getting rave reviews, good for her. :D
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... Queen.html

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:40 am

I fear a CD coming on...or is it a headache.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Yep, I Saw Her Also And Have To Say She Sings Better Than Her Very Average Daughter.
Indeed Nice To See The Woman In The Flesh But Please.........Can All The Presley Family Stay Away From The Microphone's.
Yours Faithfully
Elvis Presley Fan

Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:34 am

KiwiAlan wrote:I fear a CD coming on...or is it a headache.

It's tradition for pantomime stars to sing a song or two. Even ones that don't normally sing. It's okay, honestly.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:52 am

docfreem wrote:Yep, I Saw Her Also And Have To Say She Sings Better Than Her Very Average Daughter.
Indeed Nice To See The Woman In The Flesh But Please.........Can All The Presley Family Stay Away From The Microphone's.
Yours Faithfully
Elvis Presley Fan

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003
I actually like Lisa's new album, but that seriously cracked me up.
I have not heard Cilla, even though with a nice speaking voice you would imagine her singing voice might not be horrible. I have to say the reviews have me very curious, would love for it to show up on youtube.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:01 am

docfreem wrote:Yep, I Saw Her Also And Have To Say She Sings Better Than Her Very Average Daughter.
Yours Faithfully
Elvis Presley Fan

+1

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:45 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Image

I;ve seen that pantomine character somewhere before.

Ah, yes. I remember now.

Mystery solved.