Off Topic Messages

December 21st 2012

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:52 pm

The end is less than 3 weeks away according to the Mayans prophecy.
Ash trees dying-in Denmark apparently 90% diseased trees affected and the rest of the worlds dying out-all prophesised by the Mayans as a signal that the end is near. Even Hollywood made a film about it !!

Sounds like BS to me mind you.

http://2012apocalypse.net/

Re: December 21st 2012

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:12 pm

I hope everyone who ordered "Hits of the 70's" gets it in time!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:17 pm

It actually is BS. There is no Mayan prophecy. 12/21/12 is the end of a baktun on the Mayan long count calendar, which is a single cycle that comprises 5,125 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypticism

NASA to Doomsday Theorists: You're Wrong.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t3#/vi ... omsday.cnn

Much like the y2k crap that was all much ado about nothing, we will still be here on 12/22/2012 and we'll get to celebrate Christmas.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:27 pm

While I don't actually believe the end is near, I am intrigued by all the symbolism currently in the media and in many music videos. If I see the all seeing eye one more time I'll scream. If you believe what is being said then the age of aquarius will define a new world religion and chrisitianity as we know it goes out the window. There are many videos with odd symbolism in them that are hidden in plain sight and while it makes for great debates, I take it with a pinch of salt, however I am generally sick to the back teeth of videos which feature baphomet, smashing mirrors, transhumanism, one eye being covered etc.

I'm not generally someone who believes the hype, but someone is trying to sell us something I don't want to buy.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Just in case though, I love all of you crazy bastards!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:22 pm

it's like waiting for christmas

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:24 pm

If 12-21 is the end, then I'd better sneak in one more shower with Rob.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:31 pm

daylon wrote:Ash trees dying-in Denmark apparently 90% diseased trees affected and the rest of the worlds dying out-

oh yea?? so this is where it happens first (I live in Denmark)? it gets better and better :smt026

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:44 pm

What will be said about it all on 12/22/12 when nothing had happened?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:36 pm

I saw this the other day and thought it was funny!

Mayan-Calendar.jpg

RKS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:23 am

My ending almost happened 12/21/11 LOL So im looking forward to the 1 year anniversary!

Scott Ray

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:12 am

elvisalisellers wrote:I hope everyone who ordered "Hits of the 70's" gets it in time!

:lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:31 pm

no pictures :smt018
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Elvisgirl wrote:no pictures :smt018

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well...on Dec 21th there will be a very interesting event....MY BIRTHDAY :roll:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:00 pm

It's absurd to think that the Mayans knew when the end of the world would come unless A: God himself told them because only he would know that and IF he wanted to warn us why didn't he simply tell someone like Moses or Elijah instead of a group of people who had no awareness of him or no writings that can be read by billions of people in order to warn them B: they are seeing some kind of annomoly/line up in astrology and are just making an assumption or C: a time traveller went back and told them in order to warn us,which is possible but there are a couple problems with that, first, IF time travel is discovered AFTER 12/21/2012 then it's simply not possible if the world ends 12/21/2012. second, how do we know that the "event" that is supposed to cause this to happen hasn't allready been averted so that it doesn't happen and Third: how do we know that it didn't alter another time line and not ours. and yes I'm aware that people think that aliens told them but the three examples above apply to them too,unless they are planning on coming down and attacking us on that day and they are the cause of it,don't put too much into this whole 12/21/2012 thing.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:23 pm

california boy wrote:

you better celebrate beforethe 21th..just in case

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Get a bunch of ladies and go out with a bang :lol: :wink:

Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:07 am

california boy wrote:

Me too.The shortest day and I'm a short-arse.Coincidence ? I think not.

norrie

Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:00 pm

lol

Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:04 pm

lol

Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Elvisgirl wrote:
california boy wrote:

you better celebrate beforethe 21th..just in case

last years i didnt celebrate my birthday...im over it, so if its the end , its the end...ill sit and give a spin one more time to : "Life " or maybe..."If we never meet again " :shock:

Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Here's what i plan on doing in the days leading up to the armageddon on December 21 :

December 16.............go Christmas shopping and buy myself all the things i ever wanted but never bought because of the price.

December 17.............go off my diet and eat bacon and eggs for breakfast, eat five or six pastries, eat a seafood platter for lunch and a mid-afternoon snack of ice cream before eating pizza, spaghetti and lobster for supper. Then before going to bed, i'll throw up and hope to recover in time for breakfast the next morning.

December 18............find a nice looking honey and catch up on my loving. then repeat everything i did on December 17.

December 19...........this will be my day of rest. First i'll listen to Elvis' "My Boy" a dozen times, followed by a triple DVD feature of "Kissin' Cousins" "Tickle Me" and "Harum Scarum" and round out the day with watching all the footage i have from the 1977 CBS special.

December 20...........this will be my revenge day. i will go to work, tell my boss what i really think of him. Then i will tell any customer who pisses me off exactly where they can go, and ask a few of my hot female co-workers if they'd like to do the "wild thing" in the lunch room on their break. Then I'll drive thru red lights on the way home and ignore stop signs and never drive under 95 mph.

December 21...............This is the final day for earth's existence (and mine also). I will put my head between my legs, pucker up and kiss my ass goodbye.

LOL I don't really believe in this armageddon Dec 21 bullshit but i thought this phony diary might give you a good laugh.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:32 pm

elvisbot wrote:Here's what i plan on doing in the days leading up to the armageddon on December 21 :

December 16.............go Christmas shopping and buy myself all the things i ever wanted but never bought because of the price.

December 17.............go off my diet and eat bacon and eggs for breakfast, eat five or six pastries, eat a seafood platter for lunch and a mid-afternoon snack of ice cream before eating pizza, spaghetti and lobster for supper. Then before going to bed, i'll throw up and hope to recover in time for breakfast the next morning.

December 18............find a nice looking honey and catch up on my loving. then repeat everything i did on December 17.

December 19...........this will be my day of rest. First i'll listen to Elvis' "My Boy" a dozen times, followed by a triple DVD feature of "Kissin' Cousins" "Tickle Me" and "Harum Scarum" and round out the day with watching all the footage i have from the 1977 CBS special.

December 20...........this will be my revenge day. i will go to work, tell my boss what i really think of him. Then i will tell any customer who pisses me off exactly where they can go, and ask a few of my hot female co-workers if they'd like to do the "wild thing" in the lunch room on their break. Then I'll drive thru red lights on the way home and ignore stop signs and never drive under 95 mph.

December 21...............This is the final day for earth's existence (and mine also). I will put my head between my legs, pucker up and kiss my ass goodbye.

LOL I don't really believe in this armageddon Dec 21 bullshit but i thought this phony diary might give you a good laugh.

Hahahahaha that was a good one, elvisbot! :)