Post here your Elvis' pictures

Rare new to me...1962-1963 (?)

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:34 pm

any information about this one ? :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Rare new to me...1962-1963 (?)

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:27 am

At Memphis Fairgrounds in 1962.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Re: Rare new to me...1962-1963 (?)

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:38 pm

bripet56 wrote:At Memphis Fairgrounds in 1962.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk


Hi Brian
Thank you so much :) ::rocks
sincerely
Lior :smt006

Re: Rare new to me...1962-1963 (?)

Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:21 pm

california boy wrote:
bripet56 wrote:At Memphis Fairgrounds in 1962.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk


Hi Brian
Thank you so much :) ::rocks
sincerely
Lior :smt006



You're most welcome. Here's an alternate I found in my 1962 folder.
62xxxx-Memphis-Fairgrounds-02.jpg

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Rare new to me...1962-1963 (?)

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:41 pm

bripet56, is this the night when Donna Lewis first visited Elvis?

Re: Rare new to me...1962-1963 (?)

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:59 pm

jon_burrows wrote:bripet56, is this the night when Donna Lewis first visited Elvis?


No, the photos could be from just after midnight on July 21 (early morning hours of July 22), 1962 where Elvis (according to Donna Lewis) wore a 2-piece white suit, black shirt, black gloves and a black boat cap. However, she doesn't mention anything about the belt in the photos.

This is from her first meeting with Elvis in the early morning hours of July 20, 1962.
620720-Memphis-02-am-Fairgrounds-Donna Lewis-bripet56.jpg


SIncerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Rare new to me...1962-1963 (?)

Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:43 am

Image
Image

"Summer of '62 By Lou Hohn.

Davide

Re: Rare new to me...1962-1963 (?)

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:47 am

bripet56 wrote:
jon_burrows wrote:bripet56, is this the night when Donna Lewis first visited Elvis?


No, the photos could be from just after midnight on July 21 (early morning hours of July 22), 1962 where Elvis (according to Donna Lewis) wore a 2-piece white suit, black shirt, black gloves and a black boat cap. However, she doesn't mention anything about the belt in the photos.

This is from her first meeting with Elvis in the early morning hours of July 20, 1962.
620720-Memphis-02-am-Fairgrounds-Donna Lewis-bripet56.jpg


SIncerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk


Wow ! this one is new to my eyes, never saw it, Thank you brian :)
just imagin how people knew where to meet elvis...in the early morning hours, amazing...wish i could meet him, wish this photo was in colour ;) i guess Elvis shirt is blue...

Re: Rare new to me...1962-1963 (?)

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:08 pm

california boy wrote:Wow ! this one is new to my eyes, never saw it, Thank you brian :)
just imagin how people knew where to meet elvis...in the early morning hours, amazing...wish i could meet him, wish this photo was in colour ;) i guess Elvis shirt is blue...

Glad you like the photo california boy. Yeah, I also wish the photo had been in colour. Then it would have shown that Elvis wore a hot pink shirt along with black pants, black gloves and his black cap.

Here's another from the same night.
620720-Memphis-03-am-Fairgrounds-Donna Lewis-bripet56.jpg
Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Rare new to me...1962-1963 (?)

Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:44 pm

davide wrote:Image"Summer of '62 By Lou Hohn. Davide


That was the rare period in which Elvis had no hands.

Re: Rare new to me...1962-1963 (?)

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:05 pm

He really liked those motorcycle gloves it seems.

Re: Rare new to me...1962-1963 (?)

Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:59 am

It's summertime and Elvis has 2 shirts on, pants & gloves? Good grief! Not even at nite or early morning hours would you see this in the south nowadays.

Re: Rare new to me...1962-1963 (?)

Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Fantastic posting. Photos new to me also. Thanks (or Ty)!

Re: Rare new to me...1962-1963 (?)

Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi there,

I think i have another one....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Rare new to me...1962-1963 (?)

Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:41 pm

Wibi08 wrote:Hi there,

I think i have another one....


Great , thank you ::rocks