Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis Now FTD

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Quick question. Is this FTD deleted or just stocked out temporarily? Thanks much.

Re: Elvis Now FTD

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 pm

No, it's not deleted. It must be out of stock.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:33 pm

A pity the deletion of Fashion for a King. I believe that one day the FTD will release the shows separately and I hope the book will be reprinted the authors.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:33 pm

It is available from Now Dig This -->

http://e.dominohosting.biz/dca/NDT.nsf/ ... rs%20Label

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:08 am

dougkapp wrote:A pity the deletion of Fashion for a King. I believe that one day the FTD will release the shows separately and I hope the book will be reprinted the authors.

I heard a letter was being drafter to request a further print run of Fashion For A King, but the author couldn't get beyond the first commer, er, comma.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Thanks to all for your help.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:54 pm

dougkapp wrote:A pity the deletion of Fashion for a King. I believe that one day the FTD will release the shows separately and I hope the book will be reprinted the authors.

None of the FTD books make enough money to see a second print run, which is a shame.

Some were primarily green-lit via secondary producers to allow release to the fans of some rare and gorgeous images. Me? I'd rather see them than not. And then there were more insightful variants which will also not be reprinted, like Writing For The King, which is an essential Presley book.

Still, no matter which was preferable, there will be a subset of FTD fans that bitch. It's what they do.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:33 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:

None of the FTD books make enough money to see a second print run, which is a shame. .

Very sad information.... thank you Doc !!

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:34 am

You're welcome.