Post here your Elvis' pictures

E in concert 76

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Hi there,
Found these on the net!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: E in concert 76

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:15 pm

wow these are AMAZING..fantastic pics :smt023 ::rocks

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:03 pm

[b] ::rocks Enjoy y'all [/b]

::rocks For elvis girl and all to enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:58 pm

From Atlanta 6th June:
Atlanta_06_06_76 (3).JPG

Atlanta_06_06_76 (7).JPG

Atlanta_06_06_76 (8).JPG

Atlanta_06_06_76 (9).JPG

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:15 am

Great pics Andy - Lov em all - ty 4 sharing -

Mobile Alabama - August 29th 1976-Matinee Show

Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:22 am

karlos wrote:[b] ::rocks Enjoy y'all [/b]

::rocks For elvis girl and all to enjoy

awesome...nice... :smt023 ::rocks

Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:32 am

smt201

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:58 am

The old Indian suit is a great suit. I wish he did more suits like this, the two piece suits, and the blue rainbow instead of the prehistoric bird.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:37 pm

Dan The Man wrote:Hi there,
Found these on the net!

I bet Ian is dying to post on that second photo so he can tell us all just how good he looked!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:15 pm

promiseland wrote:
Dan The Man wrote:Hi there,
Found these on the net!

I bet Ian is dying to post on that second photo so he can tell us all just how good he looked!

He looks great in ALL of them!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:20 pm

a cool photo..He really loved his fans,didn't he!!!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:34 pm

BrianTCB wrote:The old Indian suit is a great suit. I wish he did more suits like this, the two piece suits, and the blue rainbow instead of the prehistoric bird.

I like the prehistoric bird one. but then again, there aren't many of them that I don't like...just a couple of them I don't like. also, I prefer the jumpsuit over the 2 piece ones :smt006 ::rocks

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:20 am

[quote="Elvisgirl"]smt201[/quote]

beauty ful pics ty elvis girl - lov em ty so much ::rocks

::rocks Enjoy Y'all

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:32 am

smt201

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:09 am

Elvisgirl wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:The old Indian suit is a great suit. I wish he did more suits like this, the two piece suits, and the blue rainbow instead of the prehistoric bird.

I like the prehistoric bird one. but then again, there aren't many of them that I don't like...just a couple of them I don't like. also, I prefer the jumpsuit over the 2 piece ones :smt006 ::rocks

Very true!!! I'm exactly the same way with one variation...there aren't many of them I don't like...really just 1... :)

I used to not like the 1975 Gypsy suit until I saw it on video and it really grew on me. Its pattern of sparkling sequins was amazing. Photos really don't do some of these suits justice.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:41 pm

BrianTCB wrote:
Elvisgirl wrote:

Very true!!! I'm exactly the same way with one variation...there aren't many of them I don't like...really just 1... :)

I used to not like the 1975 Gypsy suit until I saw it on video and it really grew on me. Its pattern of sparkling sequins was amazing. Photos really don't do some of these suits justice.

I LOVE the gypsy suit. which one don't you like? I don't like the long fringe one (man that one is the worst one, just horrible) and the sundial one

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Could not one hairstylist have done something with those god-awful 1976 sideburns? Blech. But I have to agree with DJC.... otherwise, he does look amazing.

We'll talk about the big belts another time....

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:07 am

Elvisgirl wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:
Elvisgirl wrote:

I LOVE the gypsy suit. which one don't you like? I don't like the long fringe one (man that one is the worst one, just horrible) and the sundial one

I've never really cared for the prehistoric bird. It's the puffy sleeves. They looked great on Elvis' red puffy sleeve shirt in TTWII, but the light blue puffy sleeves don't seem to jive together with the overall jumpsuit design.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:38 pm

BrianTCB wrote:
Elvisgirl wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:
Elvisgirl wrote:

I've never really cared for the prehistoric bird. It's the puffy sleeves. They looked great on Elvis' red puffy sleeve shirt in TTWII, but the light blue puffy sleeves don't seem to jive together with the overall jumpsuit design.

oh yea...I guess you already said you don't like that one..hehe :oops:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:40 pm

smt201

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:35 pm

This topic is ian heaven.

It's almost been a month since his hero lost the election, he should be back soon!!

Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:05 pm

smt201

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:00 am

Hi again, found some more
$(KGrHqN,!rUF!d!TRpCDBQg0r)ORGg~~60_57.jpg

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:06 am

And this one as a last

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:09 am

Enjoy These Y'all ::rocks :smt006 8)