Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

New STAR DVD releases for 2013 & Footage From Latest Release

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:25 pm

1) The Alternate Madison Square Garden (new source material found)

2) More Elvis On Tour Material (new source material found)

More details to follow.....stay tuned.

:smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026
Last edited by TCB-FAN on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: New STAR DVD releases for 2013

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:01 pm

new source material found = Prince From Another Planet
on tour is probably the sources we already knew?

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:new source material found = Prince From Another Planet
on tour is probably the sources we already knew?

But with "Love me tender" 1956 version dubbed over te top??!! Or do they just mean more footage (an extra 17 seconds) that wasn't released (held back) from first time round??

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:23 pm

"For the good times" and "the first time ever i saw your face"..in the studio plus "it's over" from the richmond show will be included :-)

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:44 pm

That doesn't sound like 40 hours worth of footage or 15 cities worth of footage. :(

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:46 pm

redeemed wrote:"For the good times" and "the first time ever i saw your face"..in the studio plus "it's over" from the richmond show will be included :-)

its over from richmond the sound? or actual footage of richmond?

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:29 pm

when has STAR ever come up with new footage

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:41 pm

robbie wrote:when has STAR ever come up with new footage

never actually but hey for everything theres a first time lol

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:43 pm

The latest release EOT : The Alternate Movie, it features an extended JBG opening...really nice. At the end of the opening credits .........."F*** Berry !!". in white lettering. I thought it was a nice classy touch on the part of STAR.

As an added bonus, it features an excellent quality video of Lisa Marie's "I Love You Because" duet with her father.
Last edited by TCB-FAN on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Ty TCB -Fan -Lookn forward to any new Star Dvds - Ty - ill keep aneye on the news on this forum - Lookn closely Now - ty so much buddy - ::rocks -''Star Dvds Roc'' -

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:08 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:The latest release EOT : The Alternate Movie, it features an extended JBG opening...really nice. At the end of the opening credits .........."F*** Berry !!". in white lettering. I thought it was a nice classy touch on the part of STAR.

As an added bonus, it features an excellent quality video of Lisa Marie's "I Love You Because" duet with her father.

In what way was it 'extended'?? Is it their own creation or actually something we havn't seen before? And why put obscenities on the screen? I have a high regard for Chuck Berry. That's a GOLLY bad thing to do.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Here you go folks....."Johnny B. Goode" Opening credits....newly edited extended version with "F*** Berry".
Enjoy. Take a bow STAR productions, well done. F*** Turner as well. :) :)

phpBB [video]

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 pm

It;s GOLLY (jolly) good apart from the unecessary exclamation at the end.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Tony.. wrote:It;s GOLLY (jolly) good apart from the unecessary exclamation at the end.

It was simply STAR's way of making a statement in response to Warner's botch of the opening. Can't blame them.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:32 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:Here you go folks....."Johnny B. Goode" Opening credits....newly edited extended version with "F*** Berry".
Enjoy. Take a bow STAR productions, well done. F*** Turner as well. :) :)

phpBB [video]

That's an impressive edit. Thanks for posting TCB-FAN.

Re: New STAR DVD releases for 2013 & Footage From Latest Rel

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:37 pm

ty 4 posting this TCB Fan - Lov It - Grt footage from a grt performer -The Very Best of all tyme - Amen -
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:03 am

Some more samples.............the whole premise of the release is to present EOT without the talking BS and multiple screens. This is getting alot of plays on the DVD player. Quality is also much improved over "Through My Eyes".

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:12 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Some more samples.............the whole premise of the release is to present EOT without the talking BS and multiple screens. This is getting alot of plays on the DVD player. Quality is also much improved over "Through My Eyes".

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Do "STAR" present us with any sprocket holes to view?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:15 am

elvisalisellers wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Some more samples.............the whole premise of the release is to present EOT without the talking BS and multiple screens. This is getting alot of plays on the DVD player. Quality is also much improved over "Through My Eyes".

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Do "STAR" present us with any sprocket holes to view?

No sprokets, no blanks I'm afraid. You'll get used to it. BTW, Warner already blocked one of the uploaded videos. They're pretty fast. :smt013 :smt013

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:22 am

Actually, i had never seen some of the footage that was on STARs "Live Spirits" dvd when it first came out way back when. So I think they have given us some unreleased footage before. As for their new video "Elvis ON Tour - The Alternate Movie" I'm in the middle of watching it now and all I can say is keep up the great work Mr. Star!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:11 am

TCB-FAN wrote:1) The Alternate Madison Square Garden (new source material found)

What a surprise. I wonder where they found it...

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:56 am

Johnny2523 wrote:
redeemed wrote:"For the good times" and "the first time ever i saw your face"..in the studio plus "it's over" from the richmond show will be included :-)

We only get to see the last 45 secs of footage of the song "it's over" from the richmond show..it's not steady footage either as the cameraman was kind of all over the place.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:06 am

redeemed wrote:
Johnny2523 wrote:

We only get to see the last 45 secs of footage of the song "it's over" from the richmond show..it's not steady footage either as the cameraman was kind of all over the place.

Well that sounds very promising indeed ;)

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:16 am

Some nice edits there

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:26 am

Nice, but still the same, dull JBG rehearshal performance. If the music doesn't come over, watch the footage! 8)