Off Topic Messages

Re: please post pic's of your non elvis collections

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:56 am

you fit right in!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:12 am

:smt003 Yep.. you got me on that one.. compared to your Very informative posts.. we all look like retards.. you seem like such an ASSET to this board! :roll:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:19 am

Elvis_Lady1967 wrote::smt003 Yep.. you got me on that one.. compared to your Very informative posts.. we all look like retards.. you seem like such an ASSET to this board! :roll:

LOL....+1 !!!!!

Seems MB289E and Elvis girl need to get a room.....than they can get unlimited *slurp, slurp, lick, mmmmm,lick, slurp.....etc....all the time !!!!!!

Anyway......back on track....please keep posting photo's of your non Elvis collection.....very interesting.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:50 pm

T/Y SunHero!~
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:31 pm

:shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Elvis_Lady1967 wrote::smt003 Yep.. you got me on that one.. compared to your Very informative posts.. we all look like retards.. you seem like such an ASSET to this board! :roll:

at least I don't insult people for no reason which there is absolutely no need for

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:31 am

::rocks Thank God for the Block button~~ :)

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:56 am

thank goodness for the report button ::rocks

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:27 am

I was thinking about posting a few glorious pics of my Adam Lambert collection...

Sincerely MB280E

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:37 am

::rocks

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:48 pm

MB280E wrote:I was thinking about posting a few glorious pics of my Adam Lambert collection...

Sincerely MB280E

Don't start...

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:37 pm

promiseland wrote:
MB280E wrote:I was thinking about posting a few glorious pics of my Adam Lambert collection...

Sincerely MB280E

Don't start...

admit it, you're dying to see it :smt006

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:43 pm

I don't have any pictures to hand at the moment, but before my kids came along I had an entire room devoted entirely to Spiderman, my walls were painted a specific colour to bring out the collection, but it has now been safely stored away until my kids are older. Before anyone says it, I know it's sad a girl of my age to still be collecting Spiderman.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Snake Eyes wrote:I don't have any pictures to hand at the moment, but before my kids came along I had an entire room devoted entirely to Spiderman, my walls were painted a specific colour to bring out the collection, but it has now been safely stored away until my kids are older. Before anyone says it, I know it's sad a girl of my age to still be collecting Spiderman.

I don't find anything sad about that at all. I love Spiderman myself, and have collected a few things myself...I have some figures and some other things..including some posters on my wall... and some other things as well....and if anyone has anything to say about that, they can kiss my ass! I really don't care what people think :smt006

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 pm

:smt006 a few vintage & misc photos of Rudy~

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:59 pm

:smt006 ~ More~

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:02 am

Elvisgirl wrote:....and if anyone has anything to say about that, they can kiss my ass! ...

You'll have to PM me your full address.................

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:19 am

Elvisgirl wrote:
Snake Eyes wrote:I don't have any pictures to hand at the moment, but before my kids came along I had an entire room devoted entirely to Spiderman, my walls were painted a specific colour to bring out the collection, but it has now been safely stored away until my kids are older. Before anyone says it, I know it's sad a girl of my age to still be collecting Spiderman.

I don't find anything sad about that at all. I love Spiderman myself, and have collected a few things myself...I have some figures and some other things..including some posters on my wall... and some other things as well....and if anyone has anything to say about that, they can kiss my ass! I really don't care what people think :smt006

smt169 :smt019

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:28 am

Not sure if I have posted it before here, but part of my collection of silent film mags can be viewed at the Media History Digital Library at this address:

http://archive.org/stream/motion1724moti#page/n1/mode/2up

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:53 am

Hey Colin,

Great topic. It's really been fun reading many of the posts.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:11 am

Francesc wrote:
Elvisgirl wrote:

smt169 :smt019

:smt005

Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:12 am

ColinB wrote:
Elvisgirl wrote:....and if anyone has anything to say about that, they can kiss my ass! ...

You'll have to PM me your full address.................

:smt005 of course

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:45 am

My latest purchase is for this half-sheet poster for the 1918 silent movie "Mile A Minute Kendell" starring Jack Pickford and directed by William Desmond Taylor

DSCF1082a.jpg

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am

Cool !

Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:34 am

wow vegas74 you must be rich