Off Topic Messages

Re: elvis karoake

Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:10 am

heres one i tried about 6months ago...its a real old elvis song..cant remember what year he sang it..early 50s?

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchan ... /c17721904

keep rockin... :smt006

Re: elvis karoake

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:51 pm

was in paltalk last night and there was a elvis room,about 60 people in it..a man called jon was hosting the room..hes been on u tube over the years as the famous mystery man who talks like elvis...so i recorded my turn to sing in hes room as he introduces me and then i sing and then he makes some remarks about me song.gulp,lol, its only fun and a hobby i love....hope u enjoy it.....

he wasnt well while hosting the room..he had manflu ,lol.. :smt010



http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchan ... /b4a732e22

Re: elvis karoake

Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:24 am

another attempt at this mint elvis song...

Indescribley blue



http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchan ... /b3656d062

Re: elvis karoake

Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:16 am

Awesome...looks like they added my request for Indescribably Blue! :)

Re: elvis karoake

Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:15 am

BrianTCB wrote:Awesome...looks like they added my request for Indescribably Blue! :)
just looked..they havent from what i can see...mine was done on me pc...then uploaded to soundcloud site..then linked on singsnap...ill check again in morning....

Re: elvis karoake

Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:17 pm

iffypresley wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:Awesome...looks like they added my request for Indescribably Blue! :)
just looked..they havent from what i can see...mine was done on me pc...then uploaded to soundcloud site..then linked on singsnap...ill check again in morning....
its not there brian..:( .just checked..

Re: elvis karoake

Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Being an ETA can be quite addictive, but not recommended as an occupation. One of the hazards of the trade is having tomatoes tossed at you. Be forewarned.

Re: elvis karoake

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:Being an ETA can be quite addictive, but not recommended as an occupation. One of the hazards of the trade is having tomatoes tossed at you. Be forewarned.
lol tht sounds not to good.. are u an ETA?...u got a link so i can hear u...all good fun....

Re: elvis karoake

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Does anyone know about this site?

http://www.elvis-imitator.info/

Don't know too much about them and haven't ordered any backing tracks but some of the demos are superb.

Re: elvis karoake

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Bodie wrote:Does anyone know about this site?

http://www.elvis-imitator.info/

Don't know too much about them and haven't ordered any backing tracks but some of the demos are superb.
had a quick listen..sound pretty good...some sound tinny though..no umph lol..

Re: elvis karoake

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:24 pm

iffypresley wrote:
Bodie wrote:Does anyone know about this site?

http://www.elvis-imitator.info/

Don't know too much about them and haven't ordered any backing tracks but some of the demos are superb.
had a quick listen..sound pretty good...some sound tinny though..no umph lol..


Placed an order for one song which was 'Fever', thought was pretty good.

They send the full songs as 320 kbits high quality mp3s so i will let you know what i think.

Re: elvis karoake

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:19 am

Bodie wrote:
iffypresley wrote:
Bodie wrote:Does anyone know about this site?

http://www.elvis-imitator.info/

Don't know too much about them and haven't ordered any backing tracks but some of the demos are superb.
had a quick listen..sound pretty good...some sound tinny though..no umph lol..


Placed an order for one song which was 'Fever', thought was pretty good.

They send the full songs as 320 kbits high quality mp3s so i will let you know what i think.
fever sounded very good...ull have to post it here when uve done it :).

Re: elvis karoake

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:50 am

Here's another great sample from the site ........it just makes you want to get up, sing and be the next Pavarotti.

http://www.elvis-imitator.info/Elvis-Ka ... -Rebel.mp3

Re: elvis karoake

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:36 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:Here's another great sample from the site ........it just makes you want to get up, sing and be the next Pavarotti.

http://www.elvis-imitator.info/Elvis-Ka ... -Rebel.mp3
sounds great ....my boy is ace song....might try it next few days and post it here.lol...

Re: elvis karoake

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:23 pm

iffypresley wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Here's another great sample from the site ........it just makes you want to get up, sing and be the next Pavarotti.

http://www.elvis-imitator.info/Elvis-Ka ... -Rebel.mp3
sounds great ....my boy is ace song....might try it next few days and post it here.lol...


gave it a go..lol...

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchan ... /c18471172

Re: elvis karoake

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:39 pm

iffypresley wrote:
iffypresley wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Here's another great sample from the site ........it just makes you want to get up, sing and be the next Pavarotti.

http://www.elvis-imitator.info/Elvis-Ka ... -Rebel.mp3
sounds great ....my boy is ace song....might try it next few days and post it here.lol...


gave it a go..lol...

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchan ... /c18471172



I just lost my breakfast after about 25 seconds of listening.

Re: elvis karoake

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:28 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
iffypresley wrote:
iffypresley wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Here's another great sample from the site ........it just makes you want to get up, sing and be the next Pavarotti.

http://www.elvis-imitator.info/Elvis-Ka ... -Rebel.mp3
sounds great ....my boy is ace song....might try it next few days and post it here.lol...


gave it a go..lol...

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchan ... /c18471172



I just lost my breakfast after about 25 seconds of listening.
lol that bad then....only sing for fun lol..

Re: elvis karoake

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Ok folks, I recorded one more. "Such An Easy Question".

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchan ... /b7a3201a2

IMO, I lost many notes but that's because Elvis had a talent out of this world. It is very hard to sing an Elvis song.

Re: elvis karoake

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:36 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:Here's another great sample from the site ........it just makes you want to get up, sing and be the next Pavarotti.

http://www.elvis-imitator.info/Elvis-Ka ... -Rebel.mp3


This site is very hit and miss (and very expensive too), and some of them are downright awful. Kingtracks are worth a look, but they too are hit and miss - but then all backing tracks/karaoke tracks are, which is why being able to hear samples online is wonderful.

The easiest and cheapest place to get presley backing tracks is itunes or amazon. While there were some misfires (most notably My Little Friend and I'll Be There), the karaoke/backing tracks made by Music Maestro 10-15 years ago are really very good in the main. They are now available through itunes and amazon on mp3 download for 79p each and, due to Music Maestro no longer being around, they have been released in many guises and under many labels. For the price involved, and just for mucking about with at home, these really are the best value for money out there. Charttrax have released these tracks as a series of about 40 discs, but you find them on other labels too.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Elvis-Karaoke-Collectors-Vol-Presley/dp/B00469QUO6/ref=sr_1_50?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1354386796&sr=1-50

Re: elvis karoake

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:11 pm

And I recorded "Don't Ask Me Why":

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchan ... /bd9db0702

Re: elvis karoake

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:38 pm

I also recorded one of my favourite ballads ever and also a tribute to the great Buddy Holly. Here it is "True Love Ways":

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchan ... /c2846aae2

Re: elvis karoake

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:52 pm

ill have a look in abit renan.....:)

Re: elvis karoake

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Renan wrote:I also recorded one of my favourite ballads ever and also a tribute to the great Buddy Holly. Here it is "True Love Ways":

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchan ... /c2846aae2


I´m not kidding.... There were parts that I thought it was Buddy Holly in person!

And it´s not because you are my brother... :shock:

Re: elvis karoake

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:55 pm

poormadpeter wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Here's another great sample from the site ........it just makes you want to get up, sing and be the next Pavarotti.

http://www.elvis-imitator.info/Elvis-Ka ... -Rebel.mp3


This site is very hit and miss (and very expensive too), and some of them are downright awful. Kingtracks are worth a look, but they too are hit and miss - but then all backing tracks/karaoke tracks are, which is why being able to hear samples online is wonderful.

The easiest and cheapest place to get presley backing tracks is itunes or amazon. While there were some misfires (most notably My Little Friend and I'll Be There), the karaoke/backing tracks made by Music Maestro 10-15 years ago are really very good in the main. They are now available through itunes and amazon on mp3 download for 79p each and, due to Music Maestro no longer being around, they have been released in many guises and under many labels. For the price involved, and just for mucking about with at home, these really are the best value for money out there. Charttrax have released these tracks as a series of about 40 discs, but you find them on other labels too.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Elvis-Karaoke-Collectors-Vol-Presley/dp/B00469QUO6/ref=sr_1_50?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1354386796&sr=1-50
i agree on the hit and miss..some are 2bars and a beat..but some are great as well.

Re: elvis karoake

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:14 pm

merry xmas anna..lol....

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchan ... /bf6f17a1e