Re: Necrofile woman in Sweden

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:22 am

Bonie Maronie.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:17 pm

different strokes for different folks LOL

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:04 am

Well, heck. This IS an Elvis board, and his fascination with funeral homes is RARELY discussed!

It's in several books, EWH, 'cilla's book, etc. I swear, I have her book in my night table - it's just always been there since it came out, and I can't pick it up without this terror of that page about the dead baby. Totally freaks me out!

If you've read the book, and other references to this, you know what I'm talking about. It's not "necrophilia" in the sense of a paraphilia, but it is very, very weird! What was that about, anyway? Going to funeral parlors at night, and slipping in to look at the corpses? Yes, I am talking about Elvis Presley.

rjm

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:44 pm

rjm wrote:Well, heck. This IS an Elvis board, and his fascination with funeral homes is RARELY discussed!

It's in several books, EWH, 'cilla's book, etc. I swear, I have her book in my night table - it's just always been there since it came out, and I can't pick it up without this terror of that page about the dead baby. Totally freaks me out!

If you've read the book, and other references to this, you know what I'm talking about. It's not "necrophilia" in the sense of a paraphilia, but it is very, very weird! What was that about, anyway? Going to funeral parlors at night, and slipping in to look at the corpses? Yes, I am talking about Elvis Presley.

rjm

:lol:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:38 pm

.......and people think 'Elvis fans' are wacky...... :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:16 pm

promiseland wrote:
rjm wrote:Well, heck. This IS an Elvis board, and his fascination with funeral homes is RARELY discussed!

rjm

:lol:

You don't believe me! :(

Chapter 24. "Elvis and Me" by Priscilla Presley. Page 195 Hardcover.

I had seen it elsewhere too. It's true! Read it!

I don't understand it, but he would wander the Memphis Morgue and look at the dead bodies. I'm gonna have nightmares now after finding that citation!

I didn't dream this up. The book freaks me out on account of that.

He was into some weird stuff.

rjm

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:47 am

Wear My Ring Around Your Neck-Bone.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Did someone mention bones?

bones.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.