Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublejw.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Hi all

Here is the last but not least from the REMASTERED series from Retro and myself. This one is another 2 disc journey through the studio recordings of 1970! Most would agree some of Elvis' finest work of the decade. Of course every track has been remastered with the care and attention we now associate with Retros Remasters.

Enjoy!
(As normal please PM either myself or Retro for links to the album).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Nice............ PM sendt :)

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:59 pm

:D

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Excellent use of the Retro Tube

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:36 pm

keninlincs wrote:Excellent use of the Retro Tube


Amen - Keninlincs - yu said it - these 2 boys are great in what they do - I love what esults they come up with -

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Thanks a lot guys:)
Will the 69 Memphis sessions also be shared here?

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:11 pm

KingElvis wrote:Thanks a lot guys:)
Will the 69 Memphis sessions also be shared here?

They will be for sure, have to wait a week at least

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:19 pm

retroaudio wrote:
KingElvis wrote:Thanks a lot guys:)
Will the 69 Memphis sessions also be shared here?

They will be for sure, have to wait a week at least


Lookn forward to this ty so much retroaudio - TCE4Ever

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:37 am

I'll be very interested to give this a listen! :D

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:51 am

Once again.......thanks :)

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Thank you both for sharing. Will enjoy listening this weekend :D

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Thanks for the PM's retro!

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:30 am

Lovely crisp, clear sound on those I've listened to so far.

Very very well done! :D

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:47 am

Am I missing something here? Where is this product available?

elvisonline

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:19 pm

elvisonline wrote:Am I missing something here? Where is this product available?

elvisonline


Inbox either myself or Retro. Only available to download via this site.

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:55 am

Thanks again for these and your previous releases! They all sound great to my ears.

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:36 am

crap....due to pc crash I lost many of the RA uploads......including this one :(
Had backup.......but apparently not on everything.

EDIT:
Found 70 nashville....only missing on stage 70 now

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:05 am

KingElvis wrote:crap....due to pc crash I lost many of the RA uploads......including this one :(
Had backup.......but apparently not on everything.

EDIT:
Found 70 nashville....only missing on stage 70 now

Links are On the topic On stage if i am not misstaken

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:19 pm

retroaudio wrote:
KingElvis wrote:crap....due to pc crash I lost many of the RA uploads......including this one :(
Had backup.......but apparently not on everything.

EDIT:
Found 70 nashville....only missing on stage 70 now

Links are On the topic On stage if i am not misstaken


yes they are

Re: The 1970 Nashville Remasters VOL 5 from Retro & troublej

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:12 am

Ty Retroaudio and jw -trouble for this- lovn it -Great work buddies - Keep up the great work - Love this - Thanks - ::rocks :smt006 :smt007 :smt007 ::rocks