Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

ShopElvis.com Black Friday Sale

Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:57 am

I got the email about the 30% off going on right now at https://www.shopelvis.com - but it said it excludes FTD items. I went to check it out and it seemed that it was discounting them. How much I am not sure. I am an Elvis Insider and get the member ship price of $26.98

A regular FTD release - I just purchased for $22.93
I also preordered the next two FTD releases and paid - $16.99 each for them. That's $10 off membership price!!!

Not a bad deal.

:)

Mark

Re: ShopElvis.com Black Friday Sale

Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:08 am

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=73578

You can also use the code GRTPERFfor additional 15% :mrgreen:

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:06 pm

Thanks for that special code offer. That was helpful. It looks like they have stopped applying black friday discounts to the new FTDs. Still I got the new FTDs for $20 for the Cds and $31 for the vinyl. That is a huge bargain.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Mike C wrote:Thanks for that special code offer. That was helpful. It looks like they have stopped applying black friday discounts to the new FTDs. Still I got the new FTDs for $20 for the Cds and $31 for the vinyl. That is a huge bargain.

I think that they messed up at the beginning because the discounts were being applied to the FTD new releases but they don't do that now.. They were saying that renewing the Elvis insiders crap didn't count but i got 2 or 3 dollars Off.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:14 am

Francesc wrote:
Mike C wrote:Thanks for that special code offer. That was helpful. It looks like they have stopped applying black friday discounts to the new FTDs. Still I got the new FTDs for $20 for the Cds and $31 for the vinyl. That is a huge bargain.

I think that they messed up at the beginning because the discounts were being applied to the FTD new releases but they don't do that now.. They were saying that renewing the Elvis insiders crap didn't count but i got 2 or 3 dollars Off.

Yeah I still did pretty good also. Getting the 2 new ones for next month plus Promised Land and Good Times. I have not ordered from these guys in a long time. I hope that it is true that they pack them better now. If they come bent up it will be the last time I order from them. Anyway paid for four for what I would almost pay for two from England.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:09 am

Im glad i got in on the "pre" sale then for the forthcoming FTDs... i basicly got them for $16 each + postage... cant beat that!

JEFF d
EP fan

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:13 am

I'm glad I was able to help. :D Every time I buy something online, I look for coupons, there's always a 10% discount somewhere. :wink:

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:22 am

Francesc wrote:I'm glad I was able to help. :D Every time I buy something online, I look for coupons, there's always a 10% discount somewhere. :wink:

Thank you Francesc!

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:06 am

JEFF d wrote:Im glad i got in on the "pre" sale then for the forthcoming FTDs... i basicly got them for $16 each + postage... cant beat that!

JEFF d
EP fan

Yes I paid $88 and some cents for the four. That is the total price with shipping and tax. So that averages out to $22 for each for 2 new ones and 2 old ones. That is very good. Hope they pack them correctly.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:05 am

Francesc wrote:I'm glad I was able to help. :D Every time I buy something online, I look for coupons, there's always a 10% discount somewhere. :wink:

Thank you so much for that code... I canceled the other order and reordered and saved $30 more!!

Mark