Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Shop Elvis discounts

Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:55 am

For the ones who buy FTDS at shopelvis.com . There is already the 30% discount available for Black Friday.

Also use this promo code GRTPERF to get an additional 15%.

The 2 latest FTDS for $14.44 each is not bad.

Re: Shop Elvis discounts

Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:57 am

Thanks Francesc!!! You da man!!!

Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:58 am

I was hoping for more higher % discounts. I almost bought books that i already had ... moron :lol:

Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:10 am

The 2 new CD releases are $16.05 right now with all the discounts!!!

Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:27 am

I just got them for $14.44USD plus tax and shipping.

Best deal ever!

Brian

Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:30 am

Awesome discount. Thank you Francesc! You are the man!

Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:24 am

I got in on the sale! but i couldnt find the new FEPB FTD on their website? :-/

JEFF d
EP fan

Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:40 am

They took it off... you'll see it pop up again after Friday... probably because they know it'll sell without the discount... they did the same thing when the Blue Hawaii FTD came out.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:46 am

Is this discount available for the December releases of Back In Memphis and the rehearsal FTD?

Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:47 am

stevelecher wrote:Is this discount available for the December releases of Back In Memphis and the rehearsal FTD?

Yes... as of right now it does.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:49 am

Regarding the FTD of EP Boulevard, I believe it just means it's already out of stock.

It'll be back in stock soon enough. I always say that all things considered, the deals at SHOPELVIS
are the best going, and old problems with packaging are largely fixed.

By waiting for the big sales and buying in bulk, the releases become much more affordable, especially if you can
swing buying in bulk.

I just went for the HITS OF The '70s, among others, against my better judgement!

With the discounts, I couldn't resist.
Last edited by Gregory Nolan Jr. on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:39 am

elvis-fan wrote:They took it off... you'll see it pop up again after Friday... probably because they know it'll sell without the discount... they did the same thing when the Blue Hawaii FTD came out.

Those sneaky sonova........ :) still happy with the deals i got anyways!

JEFF d
EP fan

Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:42 am

I really think it just sold out, Jeff D.

I've even thought that at these prices some people even snap up multiple copies, even to re-sell them, which is annoying to I've often noticed the newest titles fly out fast and those of us who miss out on the sale.

They will re-add it soon, I'm sure based on past titles that disappeared during sales, sometimes even as I was still shopping!

I'm pretty much an FTD completist although I keep telling myself I'll scale back. I've not gotten the two early '60s-based photo books with CDs in them yet. I've noticed I really don't have the time (or interest?) with those I've gotten previously.. I'll get them next time but given how
rarely I crack the other books, I was wondering how others feel. I'm more about the music, as much as I love a good booklet..or book. They look top notch as usual, I'll admit.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:31 am

Gregory Nolan Jr. wrote:I just went for the HITS OF The '70s, among others, against my better judgement!

Now we're talking 'bout saving some money...

Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:34 am

not on the UK site :(

Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:22 pm

trouble_jw wrote:not on the UK site :(

Has the UK site ever offered these kind of discounts?

Whilst these are great prices for our American cousins, once you factor in shipping costs, the £8.00 Royal Mail handling fee plus VAT [at 20%] it no longer becomes such a good deal for customers outside of the U.S.

The only way to take advantage of this generous offer is to buy in bulk - but making sure not to exceed £135.00 [to avoid duty costs].

Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Francesc wrote:For the ones who buy FTDS at shopelvis.com . There is already the 30% discount available for Black Friday.

Also use this promo code GRTPERF to get an additional 15%.

The 2 latest FTDS for $14.44 each is not bad.

Thank you for the update.

The ShopElvis site states "Save 15% on Follow That Dream releases"

If someone could clarify how to get the larger discount, it would be appreciated.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:16 pm

The 30% deal ended at 4 am, and the percentages decline as the day goes on. I'd have to check the e-mail again but get cracking--or wait for another sale!

Alexander wrote:
Gregory Nolan Jr. wrote:I just went for the HITS OF The '70s, among others, against my better judgement!

Now we're talking 'bout saving some money...

:lol:
Well, as Rob and others have said, far be it for me to allow one release to suddenly turn me into an FTD non-completist. That is, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but this release could be troubling trend. Given the huge discount, I''ll take it for what it is: a nostalgic reissue title. I'd pay , however, for some kind of LEGENDARY PERFORMER series..or THIS IS ELVIS, etc. But I'd rather FTD avoid such titles.

It's the two book titles from David English that I've been slow to move on, especially in the wake of the SUN title. But I'll get 'em sooner or later.

:oops: :lol: