Off Topic Messages

My book is FINISHED!!!

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:57 am

Well, the first draft of my book is finished!!!!! It's probably not going to be of much interest to Elvis Collectors (hence the post in the off topic section), as it isn't a book on Elvis, but based on my profession (website marketing). It clocks in at 280 pages and I'm in the editing/massaging phase of the first draft right now.

When it's 100% completed after editing, it should clock in at around 300 pages. There are some sections I feel could use more information.

Almost there!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Re: My book is FINISHED!!!

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:57 pm

BrianTCB wrote:Well, the first draft of my book is finished!!!!! It's probably not going to be of much interest to Elvis Collectors (hence the post in the off topic section), as it isn't a book on Elvis, but based on my profession (website marketing). It clocks in at 280 pages and I'm in the editing/massaging phase of the first draft right now.

When it's 100% completed after editing, it should clock in at around 300 pages. There are some sections I feel could use more information.

Is it Finished or Almost there? :lol:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:03 pm

LOL!!! Actually the first draft IS finished... :)

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Congratulations Brian, Well done, i know the feeling of finishing project, especially when its all yours ( i also released my 2nd album, about a week ago )
:) :smt006

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:06 pm

BrianTCB wrote:LOL!!! Actually the first draft IS finished... :)

Cool Brian! Love to read it I'm sure you put some hard work to it!

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Good for you,man!

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:12 pm

excellent work Brian....a challenge to take on I'm sure

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Something to be proud of. Well done.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:39 pm

BrianTCB wrote:Well, the first draft of my book is finished!!!!! It's probably not going to be of much interest to Elvis Collectors (hence the post in the off topic section), as it isn't a book on Elvis, but based on my profession (website marketing). It clocks in at 280 pages and I'm in the editing/massaging phase of the first draft right now.

Well done Brian!

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Congratulations! Finishing a project is THE hardest part.

Look forward to reading it once its available.

:D

rjm

Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:20 am

Nicely done, Brian!