Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Any Elvis Concert Posters for sale?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:01 am

Hey everyone,

I was looking for any concert posters you might have and want to sale. Any of the All Star posters, Roadshow, or Boxcar. PM me if you have any you are willing to sell with a price. I live in the USA.

Thanks.

Re: Any Elvis Concert Posters for sale?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:19 am

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290799102368?ss ... 1555.l2649

:)

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Thanks Ultimax for the link! You are a great ebayer and was pleased to buy off of you before! Still I regret I do have that poster already. Do you have any others? If so, please pm me. Thanks again! Happy Thanksgiving in the USA!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Check this big size poster.....I have it and its my favorite....out of 10-12 that I have gotten over the years.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elvis-Presley-Poster-1972-Mint-Rare-/350653829305?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51a498d0b9

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:44 am

Thanks KingElvis. Do you know by chance if this one was actually sold at an Elvis show? The person mentioned that it was printed in Scotland.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:10 pm

DJL wrote:Thanks KingElvis. Do you know by chance if this one was actually sold at an Elvis show? The person mentioned that it was printed in Scotland.

No it was sold in stores that had posters,at least here in europe.......I got mine in 1980 or 1981.
Yes it says printed in scotland......it also says copenhagen 1972.....strange.
Anyway its a great poster......that I still have on the wall (framed)