Post here your Elvis' pictures

Who is this man ?

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Image

Re: Who is this man ?

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:18 pm

that's elvis to the left

Re: Who is this man ?

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Elvisgirl wrote:that's elvis to the left

omggggg!! YUM

Re: Who is this man ?

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Energy Catalyzer wrote:
701114_w limo driver at SF airport.JPG



Let me add some helpful information.

We see Elvis on Saturday, November 14, 1970 at San Francisco International Airport after leaving his hotel in Burlingame (a San Francisco suburb) . He had a show the night before at the Cow Palace and is booked for two shows at the Forum in Inglewood that day.

The man may be named Jim, and the limousine driver who escorted him and his entourage from the venue to the hotel to the airport. The blonde in the background is 15 year-old fan Zanne Stonich.

The Burlingame hotel is just 11 miles from the Cow Palace and an even shorter hop to the airport --> Check It Out!

The hotel is still in operation, 42 years later, and still part of the Hilton chain --> Hilton Embassy Suites Burlingame
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Who is this man ?

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Mike S wrote:
Elvisgirl wrote:that's elvis to the left

omggggg!! YUM

*drool*

Re: Who is this man ?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:55 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Let me add some helpful information.

We see Elvis on Saturday, November 14, 1970 at San Francisco International Airport after leaving his hotel in Burlingame (a San Francisco suburb) . He had a show the night before at the Cow Palace and is booked for two shows at the Forum in Inglewood that day.

The man may be named Jim, and the limousine driver who escorted him and his entourage from the venue to the hotel to the airport. The blonde in the background is 15 year-old fan Zanne Stonich.

The Burlingame hotel is just 11 miles from the Cow Palace and an even shorter hop to the airport --> Check It Out!

The hotel is still in operation, 42 years later, and still part of the Hilton chain --> Hilton Embassy Suites Burlingame


New information for me. Many thanks for these details, Doc.

Re: Who is this man ?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:45 am

Thank you EC from uploading from Ebay, :wink:

Thank you Doc, for the detailed info, it's fantastic ! :D

Ed

Re: Who is this man ?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:49 am

javierTCB wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Let me add some helpful information.

We see Elvis on Saturday, November 14, 1970 at San Francisco International Airport after leaving his hotel in Burlingame (a San Francisco suburb) . He had a show the night before at the Cow Palace and is booked for two shows at the Forum in Inglewood that day.

The man may be named Jim, and the limousine driver who escorted him and his entourage from the venue to the hotel to the airport. The blonde in the background is 15 year-old fan Zanne Stonich.

The Burlingame hotel is just 11 miles from the Cow Palace and an even shorter hop to the airport --> Check It Out!

The hotel is still in operation, 42 years later, and still part of the Hilton chain --> Hilton Embassy Suites Burlingame


New information for me. Many thanks for these details, Doc.

My pleasure! Sharing information is what it's all about.

::rocks

Re: Who is this man ?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:49 am

ed40 wrote:Thank you EC from uploading from Ebay, :wink:

Thank you Doc, for the detailed info, it's fantastic ! :D

Ed

You're very welcome, ed40!

Re: Who is this man ?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:03 pm

A cool new candid, thanks T...A few more from the same day, sorry about the quality, hopefully someone in Elvis land might have better ones :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Who is this man ?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:18 pm

the girl in the background is 15???????????????????????

Re: Who is this man ?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:50 pm

ed40 wrote:Thank you EC from uploading from Ebay, :wink:

Thank you Doc, for the detailed info, it's fantastic ! :D

Ed


ebay or not, in all cases, this photo is here on the forum.
Is it not the main, finally ?

then stop with your stupid comments ::rocks

Re: Who is this man ?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Let Candid Central know because they list the pic with the girl as being 1971 or 1972.

She is a real mature looking 15 year old. Wtf????? I hope Elvis knew she was 15.lol

Re: Who is this man ?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:31 pm

DEH wrote:
She is a real mature looking 15 year old. Wtf????? I hope Elvis knew she was 15.lol

why does it matter if he knew??

Re: Who is this man ?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Energy Catalyzer wrote:
ed40 wrote:Thank you EC from uploading from Ebay, :wink:

Thank you Doc, for the detailed info, it's fantastic ! :D

Ed


ebay or not, in all cases, this photo is here on the forum.
Is it not the main, finally ?

then stop with your stupid comments ::rocks


Dear EC,

Didn't want to be stupid..... :( And I really love your input on this board, but.... there are a lot folks out here who really wanted to know the source of an photo. To compare, maybe to buy, etc...
Please, I'll hope you understand my comment, and see it in a positive way :)

Ed

Re: Who is this man ?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:26 pm

Has anyone got a link for it please? Looked through the Elvis photos but couldn't find this one

Re: Who is this man ?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Elvisgirl wrote:
DEH wrote:
She is a real mature looking 15 year old. Wtf????? I hope Elvis knew she was 15.lol

why does it matter if he knew??


Cause the British press would probably have a field day. :lol:

Re: Who is this man ?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:28 pm

I wonder whatever happened to her, are there any accounts of her time with Elvis?

Re: Who is this man ?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Aloha Eagle,

here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-ELVIS-C ... 484bcff540

Ed

Re: Who is this man ?

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:01 am

riley wrote:the girl in the background is 15???????????????????????

Yup. That's why she refused his invite to hop on the plane with him and fly to L.A.

Don't worry, she's 57 years old now. She's a member of this forum, send her a PM:

zanne
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=10171

Re: Who is this man ?

Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:14 am

ed40 wrote:Aloha Eagle,

here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-ELVIS-C ... 484bcff540

Ed
drjohncarpenter wrote:
riley wrote:the girl in the background is 15???????????????????????

Yup. That's why she refused his invite to hop on the plane with him and fly to L.A.

Don't worry, she's 57 years old now. She's a member of this forum, send her a PM:

zanne
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=10171


Thanks for the link there ed40 ::rocks....and thanks for the extra Info DJC, too scared to inbox her truth be known but thanks anyway...I know what you're all thinking, fraidycat....yup!

Re: Who is this man ?

Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:20 pm

it would be neat to hear her story and her account of her meeting him. Much better then PM'ing. So please 'zanne' tell us the story. Beautiful girl she was but OMG i tought for some seconds she was Linda Thompson never tought her to be only 15.