Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Darrin Lee and Kindle

Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Looks like Mr. Lee has entered the Kindle world with a vengeance: Darrin Lee Kindle Editions. I know someone on this forum will get a kick out of at least one of the book descriptions at Amazon:
This book is dedicated to online EP bootleg reviewer/scholar Johnny Savage (a.k.a. Dr. John Carpenter on the internationally-respected “For Elvis CD Collectors Only” Forum). God willing, he will read this project and accept the truth about 28th June 1973. After doing so, Johnny Savage should publicly state that his once-thought-to-be impeccable biographical sources shamelessly painting Elvis Presley as a drug abuser/addict are nothing more than junk.
:D

Re: Darrin Lee and Kindle

Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:21 pm

what an ass.......

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Looks like Mr. Lee has entered the Kindle world with a vengeance: Darrin Lee Kindle Editions.

Thanks for sharing, although his dedication is somewhat inaccurate.

All of Darrin Lee's titles are worth noting here, I highly recommend them. There is no greater entertainment, despite the overlong, fevered titles.

Note also there is one on Priscilla now -- it seems he is expanding his considerable investigatory skills!

A Disaster In Pontiac On New Year's Eve 1975? Investigating The Allegation Elvis Presley Was "Fu.cked-Up" On Stage by Darrin Lee and Keith Alverson (Oct 5, 2012)

Elvis And Paige - The Palm Springs Hycodan Tale (Elvis Presley - Karma 2010: E.P., LMP And Cilla - Useful Knowledge) by Darrin Lee (Jun 28, 2012)

Elvis Presley - The 1973 St. Louis Prescription Drug Overdose: Pure Fiction! by Darrin Lee and Keith Alverson (Oct 3, 2012)

The Memphis Flash, Man In Black And Amphetamines: Elvis Presley Stands Falsely Accused Of Pill Evangelism by Darrin Lee (Oct 4, 2012)

Elvis Presley - Desert Storm: The Shattering Of A Concert Drug Myth! by Darrin Lee (Jul 1, 2012)

Priscilla Presley - Guilty Of Harboring Racial Prejudice Against Michael Jackson? A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Words by Darrin Lee (Oct 24, 2012)

The 1974 Detroit Cocaine Myth: EPE and LMP Sell "Elvis Presley: The Cokehead" As Fact; However, It Is False! by Darrin Lee, Keith Alverson and Bob Heis (Oct 6, 2012)

The Media And Academia's All-Out Assault On Elvis Presley & President Nixon: Defeated! by Darrin Lee (Oct 22, 2012)

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:27 am

This guy is nuts. Who is he writing this crap for?

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:52 am

Can I ask who is he????

Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:42 am

I am stunned that he is writing just so PROLIFICALLY in 2012!~~ :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:32 am

poormadpeter wrote:Can I ask who is he????

I don't know much about him, other than posts on this forum, but he has the rosiest of rose colored glasses and apparently, according to him, Elvis had no problem with medications and had no concerts that were anything but exceptional. He lives in another universe. Just look at the titles of some of his work in Doc's post. They are nonsense.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:36 am

Yes, indeed. The guy is proof of the 11-dimension model of string theory, since he lives in one of the ones where we can't see in, and he can't see out.

But tell me something about one title. If "a picture is worth 1,000 words," then why did he bother anyone with a book? Just curious.

rjm (who buys these things?)

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:51 am

I read one of his books once,complete and utter rubbish

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:04 am

i had this one,someone gave me it for free.it was way more than it was worth
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:49 am

After privately posting Darrin a LOT of background info on the terrible Houston, Summit concert AND heavily ctiticising him Darrin no-longer is in contact with me and guess what if i want to read that book i'd have to buy it. Elvis 99% wise of his concert performance time was at least 'ok', buy Boy he wasn't 'ok' during that Summit show for sure!~ :(

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:37 pm

keninlincs wrote:i had this one,someone gave me it for free.it was way more than it was worth

This one is hard to find.
I was interested in the book for several reasons but it looks like it's not available.

Can you post some pictures?

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:53 pm

keninlincs wrote:I read one of his books once,complete and utter rubbish

I have the Desert Strorm one......he's in fantasy land

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Robert wrote:
keninlincs wrote:i had this one,someone gave me it for free.it was way more than it was worth

This one is hard to find.
I was interested in the book for several reasons but it looks like it's not available.

Can you post some pictures?

sorry Robert i gave the book away

Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:29 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Looks like Mr. Lee has entered the Kindle world with a vengeance: Darrin Lee Kindle Editions.

All of Darrin Lee's titles are worth noting here, I highly recommend them. There is no greater entertainment, despite the overlong, fevered titles.

Note also there is one on Priscilla now -- it seems he is expanding his considerable investigatory skills!

A Disaster In Pontiac On New Year's Eve 1975? Investigating The Allegation Elvis Presley Was "Fu.cked-Up" On Stage by Darrin Lee and Keith Alverson (Oct 5, 2012)

Elvis And Paige - The Palm Springs Hycodan Tale (Elvis Presley - Karma 2010: E.P., LMP And Cilla - Useful Knowledge) by Darrin Lee (Jun 28, 2012)

Elvis Presley - The 1973 St. Louis Prescription Drug Overdose: Pure Fiction! by Darrin Lee and Keith Alverson (Oct 3, 2012)

The Memphis Flash, Man In Black And Amphetamines: Elvis Presley Stands Falsely Accused Of Pill Evangelism by Darrin Lee (Oct 4, 2012)

Elvis Presley - Desert Storm: The Shattering Of A Concert Drug Myth! by Darrin Lee (Jul 1, 2012)

Priscilla Presley - Guilty Of Harboring Racial Prejudice Against Michael Jackson? A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Words by Darrin Lee (Oct 24, 2012)

The 1974 Detroit Cocaine Myth: EPE and LMP Sell "Elvis Presley: The Cokehead" As Fact; However, It Is False! by Darrin Lee, Keith Alverson and Bob Heis (Oct 6, 2012)

The Media And Academia's All-Out Assault On Elvis Presley & President Nixon: Defeated! by Darrin Lee (Oct 22, 2012)

Who is Darren Lee?

Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:30 pm

A few years ago I bought the "Elvis In Concert" book. According to Darrin Lee the King was at the peak of his powers and gave a good (Omaha) and a very good (Rapid City) show. :smt003

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:38 am

A. C. van Kuijk wrote:A few years ago I bought the "Elvis In Concert" book. According to Darrin Lee the King was at the peak of his powers and gave a good (Omaha) and a very good (Rapid City) show. :smt003

haha!~ well maybe Omaha is 'good' after he 'wakes up' during HGTA.... and Rapid City ' very good' in the light of some of the other shows that tour. But for the whole tour Elvis was in a very poor condition and its obvious seeing those shows.!~ :|

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:32 am

TheMaskedClown wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Who is Darren Lee?

Darrin Lee is a patriot!