Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:01 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
california boy wrote:Just lost on an auction on this '45....

Why would you want to pay a boatload for a vinyl 45 when you can buy a compilation gospel CD (goodness knows how many gospel compilations there are) with those songs on there...and then some (for under 10 bucks on fleabay I might add).

Original vinyl has a different aura...

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:04 am

"O Lord" :wink:
Just see this topic right now.. this single made me a fan.
As a tiny kid I used to browse through my dad's single collection and he has quite some special stuff.

the "We call on him" 45 single is right next to me with many other original 50's & 60's singles.
Very special to me although I don't have the equipment to play it anymore...

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:35 am

Albert Goldman wrote:
california boy wrote:
Albert Goldman wrote:
california boy wrote:
Alexander wrote:A year or two ago I bought a copy of the We Call On Him USA 45 in -mint for around USD 75 on Ebay, together with a stonemint copy of the even rarer How Great Thou Art/ His Hand In Mind single for USD 125,-. Both orange labels, not yellow promo but nevertheless I was quite satisfied with the deal.

Thats 100% a real great deal
yeah, the other '45 - How great Thou art \ his hand In Mine is also im looing for......

How about this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-PRESLEY-W ... 20cd880d15

Yep, i saw this one , its amazing , but $ 599.00 is little too high for me
But !!!!
Good news, i got this '45 in M- condition for $ 120.00 :) Finally after great number of years....will get a special honour place in my '45 vinyl collection :)

Well, how about that! Congratulations. I still haven't found my nm copy... And 599 dollars is a steep price to pay...

Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:29 pm

EPA4368 wrote:
california boy wrote:
Albert Goldman wrote:
california boy wrote:
Alexander wrote:A year or two ago I bought a copy of the We Call On Him USA 45 in -mint for around USD 75 on Ebay, together with a stonemint copy of the even rarer How Great Thou Art/ His Hand In Mind single for USD 125,-. Both orange labels, not yellow promo but nevertheless I was quite satisfied with the deal.

yeah, the other '45 - How great Thou art \ his hand In Mine is also im looing for......

How about this one?

But !!!!
Good news, i got this '45 in M- condition for $ 120.00 :) Finally after great number of years....will get a special honour place in my '45 vinyl collection :)

california boy, Congratulations!

Thank you my friend :) :smt006

Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Tmorelli01 wrote:
Albert Goldman wrote:
california boy wrote:
Albert Goldman wrote:
california boy wrote:

How about this one?

But !!!!

Well, how about that! Congratulations. I still haven't found my nm copy... And 599 dollars is a steep price to pay...

Thank you :) and yes, $ 599.00 is way too high....unless youre rich ;)

Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Albert Goldman wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:

Why would you want to pay a boatload for a vinyl 45 when you can buy a compilation gospel CD (goodness knows how many gospel compilations there are) with those songs on there...and then some (for under 10 bucks on fleabay I might add).

+ 1 yep, thats right...and im a Vinyl records collector
I want every single Vinyl of elvis , all his LPs, EPs, '45 tha came out from 1954 till this day
I focus on the Original USA prints
:)

Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:59 pm

california boy wrote:
Albert Goldman wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:

I want every single Vinyl of elvis , all his LPs, EPs, '45 tha came out from 1954 till this day

I'm glad that you are not a rich man: we are probably bidding against each other on weekends... but I'm also always glad to "meet" another serious vinyl collector!

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Albert Goldman wrote:
california boy wrote:
Albert Goldman wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:

I'm glad that you are not a rich man: we are probably bidding against each other on weekends... but I'm also always glad to "meet" another serious vinyl collector!

Dont know about that , if i were a rich man i could help alot of poor animals and people who really needs help, so i will be more happy to be a rich man, but im doin the best i can at this moment in my life
Meanwhile , i almost have every USA LP, EP and '45 of Elvis
always good to meet Vinyl collectors :)

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:23 pm

california boy wrote:Yep, i saw this one , its amazing , but $ 599.00 is little too high for me
But !!!!

Congratulations, and now happy hunting for the How Great Thou Art vinyl 45!

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Alexander wrote:
california boy wrote:Yep, i saw this one , its amazing , but $ 599.00 is little too high for me
But !!!!

Thank you Alexander
Yep, i also look for the '45 you mentioned....another hard to find, and very rare

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:38 pm

I have two of these (sleeves only) for sale
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Greybeard wrote:I have two of these (sleeves only) for sale

Its another rare one, but i have this one in my collection

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:36 pm

Alexander wrote:
But !!!!

I guess California boy missed this one last sunday:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190753409114? ... 1423.l2649

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:40 pm

california boy wrote:
Albert Goldman wrote:

Dont know about that , if i were a rich man i could help alot of poor animals and people who really needs help, so i will be more happy to be a rich man, but im doin the best i can at this moment in my life

If you get rich, don't forget the poor vinyl collectors!

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Albert Goldman wrote:
Alexander wrote:
But !!!!

I guess California boy missed this one last sunday:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190753409114? ... 1423.l2649

Yep, sadly .....

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Albert Goldman wrote:
california boy wrote:
Albert Goldman wrote:

If you get rich, don't forget the poor vinyl collectors!

Well...Hmmm..ok...ill get you a shrink wrap copy of Burning love and hits from his movies :wink: :wink: :wink: