Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

'45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:27 am

Just lost on an auction on this '45....its been years since i looking to find this single in a Mint or Mint- condition....just lost it in about $5....damn....
why is this single is so hard to find ...?
So if anyone here got a great copy to sell me, please contact me, thank you

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:50 am

It was an 'Easter special' single...it didn't do too well on the charts making it very difficult to find.

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:04 am

california boy wrote:Just lost on an auction on this '45....its been years since i looking to find this single in a Mint or Mint- condition....just lost it in about $5....damn....
why is this single is so hard to find ...?
So if anyone here got a great copy to sell me, please contact me, thank you

What were you bidding for it?

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:01 pm

RonBaker2003 wrote:It was an 'Easter special' single...it didn't do too well on the charts making it very difficult to find.


I see...thank you

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:02 pm

stevelecher wrote:
california boy wrote:Just lost on an auction on this '45....its been years since i looking to find this single in a Mint or Mint- condition....just lost it in about $5....damn....
why is this single is so hard to find ...?
So if anyone here got a great copy to sell me, please contact me, thank you

What were you bidding for it?


$ 350 ! it was sold at : $ 355....damn.....:(

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:15 pm

I bought one when it first came out, but lost it in a house fire. I was lucky enough to find a German copy. It has the same picture sleeve, so it's a good replacement.

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:21 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elvis-Presley-W ... 1c28dbe28a

It's a set sale for around $76

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:58 pm

RonBaker2003 wrote:I bought one when it first came out, but lost it in a house fire. I was lucky enough to find a German copy. It has the same picture sleeve, so it's a good replacement.


Sorry to hear about the house fire....yes i know the German copy...but im looking only USA prints :)
Thank you for the reply my friend :smt006

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:59 pm

RonBaker2003 wrote:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elvis-Presley-We-Call-on-Him-w-Youll-Never-Walk-Alone-RCA-Victor-47-9600-/120944583306?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c28dbe28a

It's a set sale for around $76


yes, i saw this one...but the copy i lost at the bidding was Mint...and its really hard to find a mint copy of this one
Thank you for the link my friend :smt006

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Check out...

ELVIS PRESLEY YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE 7" 45 PS PROMO...

US $174.99 Buy It Now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-PRESLEY-Y ... 414ad3361d


Image

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:28 pm

california boy wrote:
stevelecher wrote:
california boy wrote:Just lost on an auction on this '45....its been years since i looking to find this single in a Mint or Mint- condition....just lost it in about $5....damn....
why is this single is so hard to find ...?
So if anyone here got a great copy to sell me, please contact me, thank you

What were you bidding for it?


$ 350 ! it was sold at : $ 355....damn.....:(


Pretty wild bidding! It is priced around 200 dollars in Presleyana VII... I have been chasing a nm copy of that 45 too, but I guess that you will win the next copy with your big time bid.

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:57 am

EPA4368 wrote:Check out...

ELVIS PRESLEY YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE 7" 45 PS PROMO...

US $174.99 Buy It Now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-PRESLEY-Y ... 414ad3361d


Image


Thank you my friend :)
::rocks

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:00 pm

EPA4368 wrote:Check out...

ELVIS PRESLEY YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE 7" 45 PS PROMO...

US $174.99 Buy It Now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-PRESLEY-Y ... 414ad3361d


Image


Wow, I bought one of these recently at a London record fair for £25, with pic sleeve. I'm assuming I got a bargain then?!

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Tony.. wrote:
EPA4368 wrote:Check out...

ELVIS PRESLEY YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE 7" 45 PS PROMO...

US $174.99 Buy It Now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-PRESLEY-Y ... 414ad3361d


Image


Wow, I bought one of these recently at a London record fair for £25, with pic sleeve. I'm assuming I got a bargain then?!


Yes Tony, you had a great deal my friend :smt006

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:13 pm

A year or two ago I bought a copy of the We Call On Him USA 45 in -mint for around USD 75 on Ebay, together with a stonemint copy of the even rarer How Great Thou Art/ His Hand In Mind single for USD 125,-. Both orange labels, not yellow promo but nevertheless I was quite satisfied with the deal.

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Alexander wrote:A year or two ago I bought a copy of the We Call On Him USA 45 in -mint for around USD 75 on Ebay, together with a stonemint copy of the even rarer How Great Thou Art/ His Hand In Mind single for USD 125,-. Both orange labels, not yellow promo but nevertheless I was quite satisfied with the deal.


Thats 100% a real great deal
yeah, the other '45 - How great Thou art \ his hand In Mine is also im looing for......

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:00 am

california boy wrote:
Alexander wrote:A year or two ago I bought a copy of the We Call On Him USA 45 in -mint for around USD 75 on Ebay, together with a stonemint copy of the even rarer How Great Thou Art/ His Hand In Mind single for USD 125,-. Both orange labels, not yellow promo but nevertheless I was quite satisfied with the deal.


Thats 100% a real great deal
yeah, the other '45 - How great Thou art \ his hand In Mine is also im looing for......


How about this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-PRESLEY-W ... 20cd880d15

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:24 am

Great single! I have one with the dog at top and clean! The sleeve also. I hear that the sleeves are harder to get than the records.

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:19 pm

sheila wrote:Great single! I have one with the dog at top and clean! The sleeve also. I hear that the sleeves are harder to get than the records.


Yes, in some cases that is true. "We call on him" really is my favourite Elvis sacred number. He sings it perfectly and the sentiment is spot on.

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Albert Goldman wrote:
california boy wrote:
Alexander wrote:A year or two ago I bought a copy of the We Call On Him USA 45 in -mint for around USD 75 on Ebay, together with a stonemint copy of the even rarer How Great Thou Art/ His Hand In Mind single for USD 125,-. Both orange labels, not yellow promo but nevertheless I was quite satisfied with the deal.


Thats 100% a real great deal
yeah, the other '45 - How great Thou art \ his hand In Mine is also im looing for......


How about this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-PRESLEY-W ... 20cd880d15


Yep, i saw this one , its amazing , but $ 599.00 is little too high for me
But !!!!
Good news, i got this '45 in M- condition for $ 120.00 :) Finally after great number of years....will get a special honour place in my '45 vinyl collection :)

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:35 pm

california boy wrote:
Albert Goldman wrote:
california boy wrote:
Alexander wrote:A year or two ago I bought a copy of the We Call On Him USA 45 in -mint for around USD 75 on Ebay, together with a stonemint copy of the even rarer How Great Thou Art/ His Hand In Mind single for USD 125,-. Both orange labels, not yellow promo but nevertheless I was quite satisfied with the deal.


Thats 100% a real great deal
yeah, the other '45 - How great Thou art \ his hand In Mine is also im looing for......


How about this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-PRESLEY-W ... 20cd880d15


Yep, i saw this one , its amazing , but $ 599.00 is little too high for me
But !!!!
Good news, i got this '45 in M- condition for $ 120.00 :) Finally after great number of years....will get a special honour place in my '45 vinyl collection :)


california boy, Congratulations!

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm

california boy wrote:Just lost on an auction on this '45....



Why would you want to pay a boatload for a vinyl 45 when you can buy a compilation gospel CD (goodness knows how many gospel compilations there are) with those songs on there...and then some (for under 10 bucks on fleabay I might add).

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Funny the one you lost for 355.00 is the exact same pic & decription the Seller has up for 599.00 buy it now .
Check completed items .Then look at the Pics .

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:46 am

ElvisFan wrote:Funny the one you lost for 355.00 is the exact same pic & decription the Seller has up for 599.00 buy it now .
Check completed items .Then look at the Pics .




I refuse to shop at Scam-bay. Screw them.

Re: '45 - WE CALL ON HIM

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:59 am

california boy wrote:
Albert Goldman wrote:
california boy wrote:
Alexander wrote:A year or two ago I bought a copy of the We Call On Him USA 45 in -mint for around USD 75 on Ebay, together with a stonemint copy of the even rarer How Great Thou Art/ His Hand In Mind single for USD 125,-. Both orange labels, not yellow promo but nevertheless I was quite satisfied with the deal.


Thats 100% a real great deal
yeah, the other '45 - How great Thou art \ his hand In Mine is also im looing for......


How about this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-PRESLEY-W ... 20cd880d15


Yep, i saw this one , its amazing , but $ 599.00 is little too high for me
But !!!!
Good news, i got this '45 in M- condition for $ 120.00 :) Finally after great number of years....will get a special honour place in my '45 vinyl collection :)


Well, how about that! Congratulations. I still haven't found my nm copy... And 599 dollars is a steep price to pay...