Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:20 pm

here's the link, i'm goin as the venue is local to me

http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/birmingham ... ld-at-mem/

Re: Elvis Presley collection on sale at The Memorabilia NEC

Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:23 pm

let us know what you buy

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:26 pm

How do you actually find the exact date of this event???!!! :evil: 'Over 100 items'??? I should think they would all be gone in about 10 minutes!

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Tony.. wrote:How do you actually find the exact date of this event???!!! :evil: 'Over 100 items'??? I should think they would all be gone in about 10 minutes!

The Memorabilia event is on the 24th & the 25th November

Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:38 pm

jinjoe wrote:
Tony.. wrote:How do you actually find the exact date of this event???!!! :evil: 'Over 100 items'??? I should think they would all be gone in about 10 minutes!

Will it really take 2 days to sell 'over 100 items'? And does anyone know who these fans / collectors are?

Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:38 pm

Tony.. wrote:
jinjoe wrote:

Will it really take 2 days to sell 'over 100 items'? And does anyone know who these fans / collectors are?

This is a Film & TV memorabilia event, the Elvis collection is only a very small part, i suggest you take a good look at the website again and you will see that this is an event held twice a year at the NEC & is a very long running show that caters for all kind of collectors of film and tv.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Oh, I see. When I clicked on Elvis' picture it didn't do anything. In that case I won't go as it will probably be full of people in Star Trek outfits and / or wet knickered teenagers looking for Robert Pattinson. :roll:

THIS is where you wanna be headed; :wink:
FAIRLEAF 2013.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Good luck but this doesn't sound too exciting. Over 100 hardback books, magazines. paperbacks etc? Maybe 2 boxes?

Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:19 pm

steve in SC wrote:Good luck but this doesn't sound too exciting. Over 100 hardback books, magazines. paperbacks etc? Maybe 2 boxes?

Hey i'm not going for the Elvis collection, i've spent more than enough money on him already, i goto the memorabilia at the NEC every year to meet the special guests and to buy movie stills etc.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:27 pm

jinjoe wrote:
steve in SC wrote:Good luck but this doesn't sound too exciting. Over 100 hardback books, magazines. paperbacks etc? Maybe 2 boxes?

Hey i'm not going for the Elvis collection, i've spent more than enough money on him already, i goto the memorabilia at the NEC every year to meet the special guests and to buy movie stills etc.

NOT wearing your Star Trek outfit I hope?? :wink:

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:52 am

Tony.. wrote:
jinjoe wrote:

LOL don't do Star Trek :lol:

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:47 pm

jinjoe wrote:
Tony.. wrote:
jinjoe wrote:

Who are the 'special guests' then? I'm guessing it's someone like the weatherman from Anglia Television, an X Factor 5th place loser from 3 years ago, or a soap opera 'star' who nobody has heard of!

Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Tony.. wrote:
jinjoe wrote:
Tony.. wrote:
jinjoe wrote:

Who are the 'special guests' then? I'm guessing it's someone like the weatherman from Anglia Television, an X Factor 5th place loser from 3 years ago, or a soap opera 'star' who nobody has heard of!

there's a section for media guests take a look