Off Topic Messages

Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 am

Does anyone know of a good site that might have scans of Madonna magazine covers?

A friend of mine is doing research on her career. ;-)


phpBB [video]

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:35 am

thatsthewayitis wrote:http://magazine-covers.lucywho.com/mado ... t1591.html


Is that a LINK?

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:52 am

thatsthewayitis wrote:heres another http://www.madonnalicious.com/covers.html

I wonder if there's anywhere else I can find a bunch of uploaded magazine covers with Madonna on them?

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:18 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:heres another http://www.madonnalicious.com/covers.html

I wonder if there's anywhere else I can find a bunch of uploaded magazine covers with Madonna on them?


I have no idea; wish I did. I collected magazines of her chief '80s rival, and I have a TON! In case anyone is doing research. ;)

Hmmm. I wonder who? I mean, so many members, so many interests . . .

The holidays are coming up. It's such a good time of the year to extend good wishes and good will, I think. :D

Image

rjm

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:heres another http://www.madonnalicious.com/covers.html

I wonder if there's anywhere else I can find a bunch of uploaded magazine covers with Madonna on them?



Not even a thankyou ! what a total f*cking bellend you really are !!!

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:54 pm

thatsthewayitis wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:heres another http://www.madonnalicious.com/covers.html

I wonder if there's anywhere else I can find a bunch of uploaded magazine covers with Madonna on them?



Not even a thankyou ! what a total f*cking bellend you really are !!!

::rocks


Oh yeah, like you know what that means! Hah!

It could have been a complement for all we know. I have never heard of such a word.

rjm

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:05 pm

rjm wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:heres another http://www.madonnalicious.com/covers.html

I wonder if there's anywhere else I can find a bunch of uploaded magazine covers with Madonna on them?



Not even a thankyou ! what a total f*cking bellend you really are !!!

::rocks


Oh yeah, like you know what that means! Hah!

It could have been a complement for all we know. I have never heard of such a word.

rjm


Yes, It's a Scottish slang word that generally means cool guy, rocknroller was paying a compliment :wink: :wink:

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:19 pm

thatsthewayitis wrote:
rjm wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:heres another http://www.madonnalicious.com/covers.html

I wonder if there's anywhere else I can find a bunch of uploaded magazine covers with Madonna on them?



Not even a thankyou ! what a total f*cking bellend you really are !!!

::rocks


Oh yeah, like you know what that means! Hah!

It could have been a complement for all we know. I have never heard of such a word.

rjm

I cant stand you


Aw, "why do people like to hurt other people?" Remember who asked that one?

rjm
P.S. -- I ain't using that word, if ever I'm in Scotland. Sounds a wee bit like a set-up. But I wouldn't pronounce it right anyways.

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:26 pm

thatsthewayitis wrote:
rjm wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:
rjm wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:heres another http://www.madonnalicious.com/covers.html

I wonder if there's anywhere else I can find a bunch of uploaded magazine covers with Madonna on them?



Not even a thankyou ! what a total f*cking bellend you really are !!!

::rocks


Oh yeah, like you know what that means! Hah!

It could have been a complement for all we know. I have never heard of such a word.

rjm

I cant stand you


Aw, "why do people like to hurt other people?" Remember who asked that one?

rjm
P.S. -- I ain't using that word, if ever I'm in Scotland. Sounds a wee bit like a set-up. But I wouldn't pronounce it right anyways.

is your mom a b!tch to ?


My mom is dead.

rjm

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:47 pm

thatsthewayitis wrote:
rjm wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:
rjm wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:
rjm wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:heres another http://www.madonnalicious.com/covers.html

I wonder if there's anywhere else I can find a bunch of uploaded magazine covers with Madonna on them?



Not even a thankyou ! what a total f*cking bellend you really are !!!

::rocks


Oh yeah, like you know what that means! Hah!

It could have been a complement for all we know. I have never heard of such a word.

rjm

I cant stand you


Aw, "why do people like to hurt other people?" Remember who asked that one?

rjm
P.S. -- I ain't using that word, if ever I'm in Scotland. Sounds a wee bit like a set-up. But I wouldn't pronounce it right anyways.

is your mom a b!tch to ?


My mom is dead.

rjm

oh im sorry


Too far !. Not nice and an apology would be in order

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Why doesnt the mods ban this thatsthewayitis @sshole again?? He's done been banned at least 3 times already and keeps coming back under new logins.
He is elvispresley19351977 his name is Jason also known as Curtis and Linkman. He is racist and have been banned for his racist remarks in the past.

Mods please ban him once again just read the above post he has said about rjm's mother.

enough is enough!
Move on Jason /Curtis you slime trolling worthless peice of ----!

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:14 pm

daylon wrote:
rjm wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:heres another http://www.madonnalicious.com/covers.html

I wonder if there's anywhere else I can find a bunch of uploaded magazine covers with Madonna on them?



Not even a thankyou ! what a total f*cking bellend you really are !!!

::rocks


Oh yeah, like you know what that means! Hah!

It could have been a complement for all we know. I have never heard of such a word.

rjm


Yes, It's a Scottish slang word that generally means cool guy, rocknroller was paying a compliment :wink: :wink:




:lol: Aye right !!!

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:40 pm

promiseland wrote:Why doesnt the mods ban this thatsthewayitis @sshole again?? He's done been banned at least 3 times already and keeps coming back under new logins.
He is elvispresley19351977 his name is Jason also known as Curtis and Linkman. He is racist and have been banned for his racist remarks in the past.

Mods please ban him once again just read the above post he has said about rjm's mother.

enough is enough!
Move on Jason /Curtis you slime trolling worthless peice of ----!


I don't think he's here anymore. Thank you for the support. That was hard last night. Really, really hard. But I'm okay now.

rocknroller wrote:
daylon wrote:
rjm wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:heres another http://www.madonnalicious.com/covers.html

I wonder if there's anywhere else I can find a bunch of uploaded magazine covers with Madonna on them?



Not even a thankyou ! what a total f*cking bellend you really are !!!

::rocks


Oh yeah, like you know what that means! Hah!

It could have been a complement for all we know. I have never heard of such a word.

rjm


Yes, It's a Scottish slang word that generally means cool guy, rocknroller was paying a compliment :wink: :wink:




:lol: Aye right !!!


Right! :smt002

(It was fun, you know, before . . . well, you know - that happened. I was just having fun with the Scottish language. I mean, accent. {Just messin' with ya! It's ENGLISH, I know. It's just that y'all don't sound anything like you're from London or Liverpool, that's for sure. I'd like to see it someday. It's the location in the Sherlock Holmes' novel "The Hound of The Baskervilles," and seems like a really cool place. It's just they don't have a Rosetta Stone program for it! LOL! I'm studying, though. You guys make lovely music! Seriously.)

Best,
rjm
P.S. -- My mom was an outstanding person, and I miss her every day, and every night. This is her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE4HR3tBvG8

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:15 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:


Is that a LINK?



Mr.Linkage (aka Jason/Curtis/Linkman) strikes again. He's always looking for his next linkage victim to succumb to his sinister linkage ways. This will never end. He comes in all different names, shapes and sizes. Beware of the LINKAGE !!! smt181 smt181

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:33 am

Hi Robin,

I'm sorry for what that jerk said to you.

I watched your you tube video with your Mother.

Very touching.

God Bless her and your family.

Mitch

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:14 am

rjm wrote:
promiseland wrote:Why doesnt the mods ban this thatsthewayitis @sshole again?? He's done been banned at least 3 times already and keeps coming back under new logins.
He is elvispresley19351977 his name is Jason also known as Curtis and Linkman. He is racist and have been banned for his racist remarks in the past.

Mods please ban him once again just read the above post he has said about rjm's mother.

enough is enough!
Move on Jason /Curtis you slime trolling worthless peice of ----!


I don't think he's here anymore. Thank you for the support. That was hard last night. Really, really hard. But I'm okay now.

rocknroller wrote:
daylon wrote:
rjm wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
thatsthewayitis wrote:heres another http://www.madonnalicious.com/covers.html

I wonder if there's anywhere else I can find a bunch of uploaded magazine covers with Madonna on them?



Not even a thankyou ! what a total f*cking bellend you really are !!!

::rocks


Oh yeah, like you know what that means! Hah!

It could have been a complement for all we know. I have never heard of such a word.

rjm


Yes, It's a Scottish slang word that generally means cool guy, rocknroller was paying a compliment :wink: :wink:




:lol: Aye right !!!


Right! :smt002

(It was fun, you know, before . . . well, you know - that happened. I was just having fun with the Scottish language. I mean, accent. {Just messin' with ya! It's ENGLISH, I know. It's just that y'all don't sound anything like you're from London or Liverpool, that's for sure. I'd like to see it someday. It's the location in the Sherlock Holmes' novel "The Hound of The Baskervilles," and seems like a really cool place. It's just they don't have a Rosetta Stone program for it! LOL! I'm studying, though. You guys make lovely music! Seriously.)

Best,
rjm
P.S. -- My mom was an outstanding person, and I miss her every day, and every night. This is her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE4HR3tBvG8


Very nice video rjm thankyou for sharing.

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:21 am

rjm wrote:I'd like to see it someday. It's the location in the Sherlock Holmes' novel "The Hound of The Baskervilles," and seems like a really cool place.


The Hound of the Baskervilles is set in England (Dartmoor, Devon), not Scotland. Arthur Conan Doyle was Scottish though, if looking for a link :wink:

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:54 am

TJ wrote:
rjm wrote:I'd like to see it someday. It's the location in the Sherlock Holmes' novel "The Hound of The Baskervilles," and seems like a really cool place.


The Hound of the Baskervilles is set in England (Dartmoor, Devon), not Scotland. Arthur Conan Doyle was Scottish though, if looking for a link :wink:


Well, it was for a class: all the Sherlock Holmes novels. It was the '70s: electives. The teacher had this Dearstalker cap and a pipe - that he wore in class. He was a bit . . . eccentric. We read 'em all. I somehow had "Scotland" in my mind for that one . . . haven't read it since high school. (Pathetic excuse! But true.) :oops:

It's real eerie. Hellhounds and stuff. Somehow it suggested the mysterious notion of "Scotland." (I guess to me, "Scotland" was like "Kentucky" to me, back then - an eerie place up north a bit, with hills and hollers . . . and it just stuck. You do have a "Monster" up there. That's it! Nessie. I got the Hound confused with Nessie!)

I should read 'em again. (Or at least see a film!)

rjm
Last edited by rjm on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:58 am

rocknroller wrote: :lol: Aye right !!!


<snip of unpleasant business>

rjm wrote:
Right! :smt002

(It was fun, you know, before . . . well, you know - that happened. I was just having fun with the Scottish language. I mean, accent. {Just messin' with ya! It's ENGLISH, I know. It's just that y'all don't sound anything like you're from London or Liverpool, that's for sure. I'd like to see it someday. It's the location in the Sherlock Holmes' novel "The Hound of The Baskervilles," and seems like a really cool place. It's just they don't have a Rosetta Stone program for it! LOL! I'm studying, though. You guys make lovely music! Seriously.)

Best,
rjm
P.S. -- My mom was an outstanding person, and I miss her every day, and every night. This is her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE4HR3tBvG8


rocknroller wrote:Very nice video rjm thankyou for sharing.


Thank you, rockandroller! That means a lot.

Thank you, Mitch! :smt049

rjm (sorry about the Sherlock Holmes goof)
P.S. -- I looked up the word. OMG! (I was thinking of the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia . . . ) Well, it's not ALWAYS that, you know. THIS actually happened! (Everything is on YouTube. Everything. And all the Americans didn't even get the joke hidden in the accident that happened below.)

phpBB [video]

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:10 pm

rjm wrote:My mom was an outstanding person, and I miss her every day, and every night. This is her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE4HR3tBvG8

That's a very moving tribute you've paid your Mother, rjm.
What a lovely natural smile she has.

Thanks for sharing.

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Image search is set at large, so you may want to alter it if need be but there's a ton of images here for your friend to use.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&s ... 40&bih=745

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:34 pm

jinjoe wrote:Image search is set at large, so you may want to alter it if need be but there's a ton of images here for your friend to use.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&s ... 40&bih=745



Don't hold your breath for a thankyou ! mind you there is a full moon out tonight so you never know !!!

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:48 pm

elvisalisellers wrote:
rjm wrote:My mom was an outstanding person, and I miss her every day, and every night. This is her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE4HR3tBvG8

That's a very moving tribute you've paid your Mother, rjm.
What a lovely natural smile she has.

Thanks for sharing.


Didn't see your post till now. Thank you.

rjm

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:45 pm

rocknroller wrote:
jinjoe wrote:Image search is set at large, so you may want to alter it if need be but there's a ton of images here for your friend to use.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&s ... 40&bih=745



Don't hold your breath for a thankyou ! mind you there is a full moon out tonight so you never know !!!


Well it looks like your right after all lol

Re: Looking for Madonna magazine covers

Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:35 am

jinjoe wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
jinjoe wrote:Image search is set at large, so you may want to alter it if need be but there's a ton of images here for your friend to use.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&s ... 40&bih=745



Don't hold your breath for a thankyou ! mind you there is a full moon out tonight so you never know !!!


Well it looks like your right after all lol



He is nothing if not predictable !!! :smt102