Post here your Elvis' pictures

Another new one (to me)

Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Any Idea where and when this was taken?
Looks like Charlie H and Priscilla in the backround.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Another new one (to me)

Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Forest Hills, near his mother's grave. There is at least one other shot floating around, snapped on the same occasion.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:11 pm

thanks for the info, do you know which year maybe?

Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Wibi08 wrote:thanks for the info, do you know which year maybe?

Its around Spring \ Summer of 1966
Dont know the exactly month or day....but its arounfd the time between Spinout to Double Trouble

Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:43 pm

Wibi08 wrote:Any Idea where and when this was taken?
Looks like Charlie H and Priscilla in the backround.

Your photo is taken from the site that steals images from anywhere on the internet, re-formats the photos and posts them as if they were "just found." To add insult to injury, many of these shots are then mislabeled as well. It is irksome, to say the least, and I suggest you avoid that place like the plague.

That image was taken by the father of a fan named David Dooley. His parents were fans as well, and happened to be visiting his grandfather's grave at Forest Hill Cemetery in late April - early May 1966, and snapped a few photos of Elvis, Priscilla, Charlie, Jerry and Sandy, paying their respects to Gladys. The one you got from that site was posted here 5 years ago by FECC member Russ Howe, an avid collector of Elvis images:

660500_at Forest Hill Cemetery_01.JPG

Here's another, posted by FECC member E-Cat a few years back:

660500_at Forest Hill Cemetery_02.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Many thanks thats great :smt006

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:55 am

Wibi08 wrote:Many thanks thats great :smt006

Cool. Please avoid that site, that would be great, too. :smt006