Here you can discuss other musicians and CD reissues etc

Bon Jovi - Have A Nice Day - Pre-release?

Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:04 am

Hi all,

Anyone here collect Bon Jovi?

I have loads of their stuff but am stuck looking for the 2004 Pre-release of this album, does anyone have it?

The pre-release version of the album contains a slightly different tracklist and includes alternate versions of songs that appeared on the final album. Some contain alternate lyrics and/or slightly different or additional arrangements. The album also had a rougher sound mix.

"Have A Nice Day"
"Welcome To Wherever You Are"
"I Want to be Loved"
"Complicated"
"Bells of Freedom"
"Who Says You Can't Go Home"
"Nothing"
"These Open Arms"
"Last Man Standing"
"Unbreakable"
"I Am"
"Who Says You Can't Go Home" (Duet with Jennifer Nettles)

Various tracks from the pre-released album have been leaked onto the Internet and copies of the entire pre-release album exist in circulation amongst traders.

Re: Bon Jovi - Have A Nice Day - Pre-release?

Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:06 am

trouble_jw wrote:Hi all,

Anyone here collect Bon Jovi?

I have loads of their stuff but am stuck looking for the 2004 Pre-release of this album, does anyone have it?

The pre-release version of the album contains a slightly different tracklist and includes alternate versions of songs that appeared on the final album. Some contain alternate lyrics and/or slightly different or additional arrangements. The album also had a rougher sound mix.

"Have A Nice Day"
"Welcome To Wherever You Are"
"I Want to be Loved"
"Complicated"
"Bells of Freedom"
"Who Says You Can't Go Home"
"Nothing"
"These Open Arms"
"Last Man Standing"
"Unbreakable"
"I Am"
"Who Says You Can't Go Home" (Duet with Jennifer Nettles)

Various tracks from the pre-released album have been leaked onto the Internet and copies of the entire pre-release album exist in circulation amongst traders.

I'll see if I could find it for you. Give me a couple of days. Send me a PM with your e-mail address.

Also, the Who Says duet is with Keith Urban.

Re: Bon Jovi - Have A Nice Day - Pre-release?

Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Absolutely love this, thanks Elvisthekid.
Put together a quick front cover also:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.