Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Next release - The 1971 Nashville Remasters (retro& trou

Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:29 am

MysteryTrain wrote:Sounds really, really good! I would have moved "See Is Believing" and "Put You Hand In The Hand" from Disc 1 to Disc 2 and moved "A Thing Called Love" from Disc 2 to Disc 1, which I did on the DVD-R I made.

Two bonus tracks could have been "Merry Christmas Baby" undubbed version from the LP/CD "Reconsider Baby" and "I'll Be Home On Christmas Day" (Alternate Master) from June 1971.

I'll be listening to this through the holidays.

MT

Thanks, i just made disc 2 a combine of He Touched Me and Wonderfull World Of Christmas, to keep the gospels and Christmas songs togheter as released in it's original form. I thought Seeing Is Believing is On disc 2 allready?, bonus songs witch are unreleased till 1977 arent On this collection at all, Maybe a last volume of this i will use for that entirely, ideas for a tracklist are Always welcome for That!

Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:47 pm

brilliant - ty Retro n jason- lov em all - God bless u both - hav a grt week - TCE4Ever -
Grt sounds through out by 2 great guys-( Retro and Jason ) - ty guys so much for em -
Last edited by karlos on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:59 pm

retroaudio wrote:
MysteryTrain wrote:Sounds really, really good! I would have moved "See Is Believing" and "Put You Hand In The Hand" from Disc 1 to Disc 2 and moved "A Thing Called Love" from Disc 2 to Disc 1, which I did on the DVD-R I made.

Two bonus tracks could have been "Merry Christmas Baby" undubbed version from the LP/CD "Reconsider Baby" and "I'll Be Home On Christmas Day" (Alternate Master) from June 1971.

I'll be listening to this through the holidays.

MT

Thanks, i just made disc 2 a combine of He Touched Me and Wonderfull World Of Christmas, to keep the gospels and Christmas songs togheter as released in it's original form. I thought Seeing Is Believing is On disc 2 allready?, bonus songs witch are unreleased till 1977 arent On this collection at all, Maybe a last volume of this i will use for that entirely, ideas for a tracklist are Always welcome for That!

You are correct "Seeing Is Believing" is on disc 2. I meant to say I'd move "Miracle of the Rosary" and "Put Your Hand In the Hand" to disc 2 and "A Thing Called Love" to disc 1. Minor points, it's the sound that counts and it's very good!

Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Thanks RA and J

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Thanks guys.
Havent had time listen yet....good to se all HTM and TWWOC tracks on 1 cd,not a fan of them :)

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:37 pm

TCK_KING wrote:Thanks guys.
Havent had time listen yet....good to se all HTM and TWWOC tracks on 1 cd,not a fan of them :)

I don't like listening to Christmas songs until Dec. I'm funny that way but gives me some Elvis to look forward to every year that I haven't heard in a while.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:09 pm

billyblues wrote:Sounds really good indeed! I'm listening to "Don't Think Twice" now and it's great!

Shame the master is so short.....only 2:40
Thanks for sharing guys :D

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:38 pm

i would like a link please!

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:11 am

trouble_jw wrote:
billyblues wrote:trouble_jw: you are the one behind the remasters series' artwork, right? They look pretty good.

Yeah thats my input on the most part.

:shock: :shock: :?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:53 pm

patrick wrote:
trouble_jw wrote:
billyblues wrote:trouble_jw: you are the one behind the remasters series' artwork, right? They look pretty good.

Yeah thats my input on the most part.

:shock: :shock: :?

Not the original boot version obviously, but they cant change them selfs into new volumes.