Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Elvis --> At Fort Hood, May 1958 !

Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:13 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
rjm wrote:Man, you got a punch like Mike Tyson! ;)

If I came off that way to you, please accept my apology. I only meant to be succinct.

You are a class act on FECC.

Thanks so much, Doc. And I was only teasing! No need to apologize.

(It was a compliment, btw. You're tough, but one can count on you. That's important. I have notebooks full of handwritten brainstorming that I was working into a serious project on roots music when I found this place. And now it's all kindling, mostly, because the facts are at least 75% wrong! So I do appreciate everything. Don't stop.)

:smt006 8)

rjm
(That night in January '11 {and I see it was after 2 AM}, I was looking for whatever I could find on Joe Hill Louis, and there I was, in your "Tiger Man" thread. And everything changed . . . everything. Like in my fave episode of Star Trek, when Data finds that "this is where I belong," I found where I belong. :smt049 )

Re: Elvis --> At Fort Hood, May 1958 !

Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:18 am

rjm wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
rjm wrote:Man, you got a punch like Mike Tyson! ;)

If I came off that way to you, please accept my apology. I only meant to be succinct.

You are a class act on FECC.

Thanks so much, Doc. And I was only teasing! No need to apologize.

(It was a compliment, btw. You're tough, but one can count on you. That's important. I have notebooks full of handwritten brainstorming that I was working into a serious project on roots music when I found this place. And now it's all kindling, mostly, because the facts are at least 75% wrong! So I do appreciate everything. Don't stop.)

:smt006 8)

rjm
(That night in January '11 {and I see it was after 2 AM}, I was looking for whatever I could find on Joe Hill Louis, and there I was, in your "Tiger Man" thread. And everything changed . . . everything. Like in my fave episode of Star Trek, when Data finds that "this is where I belong," I found where I belong. :smt049 )

Live long and prosper.