Off Topic Messages

Re: What good thing did you do today?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:53 am

Elvisgirl wrote:visited my mom to help her with something today...and this evening i fed my snake, which was the highlight of the week :smt007

Live mice ?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:05 pm

ColinB wrote:
Elvisgirl wrote:visited my mom to help her with something today...and this evening i fed my snake, which was the highlight of the week :smt007

Live mice ?

no, dead

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:13 pm

rjm wrote:Weren't you the guy who got fired for FECC'ing at work? So this was to look sharp at the unemployment office? ;)

Oh, they wouldn't fire me. The automotive industry would go belly-up. I didn't get it cut anyway. When I got to the place, I just kept on driving.

Probably today.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Rob wrote:
rjm wrote:Weren't you the guy who got fired for FECC'ing at work? So this was to look sharp at the unemployment office? ;)

Oh, they wouldn't fire me. The automotive industry would go belly-up. I didn't get it cut anyway. When I got to the place, I just kept on driving.

Probably today.

Be sure to send me a lock of your hair Rob,i will put it in the framed photo of you in your shorts

Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Not sure if the shorts pic is still around. If it is, I will gladly autograph it for you.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:16 pm

What Good Thing Did I Do Today ?

Daydreaming about having hot showers with Rob, while rehearsing the '76 setlist.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Rob wrote:Not sure if the shorts pic is still around. If it is, I will gladly autograph it for you.

Thanks Rob

Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Yeah but how will Ken know the autograph is genuine? There are so many fakes around. :D

Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Delboy wrote:Yeah but how will Ken know the autograph is genuine? There are so many fakes around. :D

i will get someone reliable to authenticate it ,like Colinb

Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:53 pm

went to moms for dinner this evening, with my brother too. it's been a while since all 3 of us have been together like this. sure was nice :smt023

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:06 am

I posted a sexy pic in the "sexy pics" thread for the ladies.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:59 am

Busy day! Went to the airport to get tickets for FLORIDA!!! (We're going! :smt026 ) Found out at the last minute. Long hike ALL OVER LAX, because it keeps changing . . . but I couldn't navigate that web site, and you can't be at all sure of the seats.

And had to get the Verizon contract terminated, in time, and had to make sure I had enough "right things to wear" in Florida at the mall, even though I otherwise never buy clothes in the mall - strictly for emergencies.

And missed lunch and dinner, and just had a snack, after getting my hair done at 6:30.

Started out with the announcement that we were going, so first, I had to get on my new phone, and postpone my appointments for early next week. What a day!

Bon Voyage! (Well, not yet. Wednesday flight. And I found it that it will probably rain there through Thanksgiving, and maybe be "partly cloudy on Friday. Bummer.)

I am a happy camper! :smt004 How's about you/

rjm {emoticon of Francesc banging his head against a wall}

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:46 am

I woke up!....... At my age an achievement in itself.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:24 am

poormadpeter wrote:I insulted Blue River. Always makes me feel good!

+1

Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:01 pm

I woke up. ;)

It's a very early flight. 7:10 AM

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:23 pm

REBL wrote:I woke up!....... At my age an achievement in itself.

just today? :wink:

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Poked Elvisgirl real good...more later

Sincerely MB280E

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:47 pm

MB280E wrote:Poked Elvisgirl real good...more later

Sincerely MB280E

poke me more...harder!!

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Easy now Elvisgirl...TonyThroat will go bananas...and so will the rest of the biblebelt :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sincerely MB280E

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:01 pm

I can't contain myself when you poke me, and if the biblebelt has a problem with that, they can kiss my ass!!
Last edited by Elvisgirl on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:37 pm

They poked so hard they caught fire and burned down the house...?

Sincerely MB280E

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:41 pm

MB280E wrote:They poked so hard they caught fire and burned down the house...?

Sincerely MB280E

who knows? all I know is, when you poke me I'm the one that's on fire, burning with desire.....