Post here your Elvis' pictures

Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:45 am

All these years I believed it was Priscilla but on closer inspection it doesn't quite look like her.

Any thoughts? Cheer's.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:48 am

Not Priscilla.

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:53 am

How about her...

Image

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=56249

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:48 am

EPA4368 wrote:How about her...

Image

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=56249

nope that aint 'cilla... :wink:

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:05 pm

JoshMorgan wrote:All these years I believed it was Priscilla but on closer inspection it doesn't quite look like her.

Any thoughts? Cheer's.

It does not appear to be anyone familiar. It's definitely not Priscilla Beaulieu.

When and where was the photo taken?

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:33 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
JoshMorgan wrote:All these years I believed it was Priscilla but on closer inspection it doesn't quite look like her.

Any thoughts? Cheer's.

It does not appear to be anyone familiar. It's definitely not Priscilla Beaulieu.

When and where was the photo taken?


Sep 1970 attending a show in Vegas unless I'm mistaken.

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Good Time Charlie wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
JoshMorgan wrote:All these years I believed it was Priscilla but on closer inspection it doesn't quite look like her.

Any thoughts? Cheer's.

It does not appear to be anyone familiar. It's definitely not Priscilla Beaulieu.

When and where was the photo taken?


Sep 1970 attending a show in Vegas unless I'm mistaken.

He was very busy in September 1970, and thinner.
Last edited by drjohncarpenter on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:46 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
JoshMorgan wrote:All these years I believed it was Priscilla but on closer inspection it doesn't quite look like her.

Any thoughts? Cheer's.

It does not appear to be anyone familiar. It's definitely not Priscilla Beaulieu.

When and where was the photo taken?


The photo was taken October 13, 1970, attending a Tom Jones concert at Ceasar's Palace. Also in attendance was Richard Davis, Felton Jarvis and Charlie Hodge.

Source: Elvis Files Vol. 5
Last edited by jon_burrows on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:47 pm

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... rch71.html
The date on the link is wrong but it has the correct info.

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:51 pm

jon_burrows wrote:The photo was taken October 13, 1970, attending a Tom Jones concert at Ceasar's Palace. Also in attendance was Richard Davis, Felton Jarvis and Charlie Hodge.

That's it -- knew I'd seen the photo above before. Updated my previous post.

There's a whole page dedicated to this event on FECC:

Caesar's Palace mid October 1970
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid-central/march71.html

Where did you derive October 13?

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:37 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
jon_burrows wrote:The photo was taken October 13, 1970, attending a Tom Jones concert at Ceasar's Palace. Also in attendance was Richard Davis, Felton Jarvis and Charlie Hodge.

That's it -- knew I'd seen the photo above before. Updated my previous post.

There's a whole page dedicated to this event on FECC:

Caesar's Palace mid October 1970
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid-central/march71.html

Where did you derive October 13?


Candid central has it dated as "Mid-October". But The Elvis Files Vol. 5 has it dated as October 13. Not the best to date photos, i know. So, I did a search for Tom Jones' Ceasar's Palace show dates but couldn't find any.

I've now edited my post.

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:04 pm

I don't think it's October. I would bet September. I have seen other pics from October and he did not look like this. go look at other pics from October 1970.

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:50 pm

DEH wrote:I don't think it's October. I would bet September. I have seen other pics from October and he did not look like this. go look at other pics from October 1970.

I'm sorry DEH, but I'm afraid that's a bet you are going to loose.

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:11 pm

On second thought, maybe it is Priscilla...

Image

Another pic from '70 shows Pris looking like the same person...

Image
http://www.elviscollector.info/Pages/El ... cilla.aspx

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:32 pm

EPA4368 wrote:On second thought, maybe it is Priscilla...

Image

Another pic from '70 shows Pris looking like the same person...

Image
http://www.elviscollector.info/Pages/El ... cilla.aspx


not close to looking like priscilla.

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:34 pm

egilj wrote:
DEH wrote:I don't think it's October. I would bet September. I have seen other pics from October and he did not look like this. go look at other pics from October 1970.

I'm sorry DEH, but I'm afraid that's a bet you are going to loose.


Go look at other pics from October 1970. His hair isn't even the same. His hair in Palace pics look closer to his hair in TTWII.

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:41 pm

DEH wrote:
EPA4368 wrote:On second thought, maybe it is Priscilla...

Image

Another pic from '70 shows Pris looking like the same person...

Image
http://www.elviscollector.info/Pages/El ... cilla.aspx


not close to looking like priscilla.


I don't agree 'not close'... Priscilla's hair length - style, eyebrows and facial looks pretty close to the person in photo.

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:24 pm

EPA4368 wrote:
DEH wrote:
EPA4368 wrote:On second thought, maybe it is Priscilla...

Image

Another pic from '70 shows Pris looking like the same person...

Image
http://www.elviscollector.info/Pages/El ... cilla.aspx


not close to looking like priscilla.


I don't agree 'not close'... Priscilla's hair length - style, eyebrows and facial looks pretty close to the person in photo.


dude the faces are not the same at all.

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:45 pm

The other woman is much taller then Priscilla.

Unless Pris is standig on a stool or something :roll: :smt002

Ed

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:09 am

EPA4368 wrote:How about her...

Image

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=56249

it doesn't even look like her...

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:12 am

It isn't Priscilla, and I originally said Mid October 1970, which I have now changed to October 13, 1970 - The mid October 1970 date originally came from Russ Howe

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:37 am

None of this is correct -- I believe I've figured out when and where all these candids were taken -->

Elvis Saw Tom at the Forum --> It's No Mystery Now!
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=73357

Hope y'all agree!

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:27 am

Agreed. It is NOT Elvis in October 1970.

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:56 pm

This is all news to me, thank you!

Re: Is This Priscilla with Elvis?

Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:21 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:None of this is correct -- I believe I've figured out when and where all these candids were taken -->

Elvis Saw Tom at the Forum --> It's No Mystery Now!
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=73357

Hope y'all agree!

What do you guys think? Check out the new topic. Am I on target?